New Heroes: Harmony amid Chaos

XRay

Will go with the tickets and an orb or two for Annette or Lysithea. But I don't care if I get nothing. 

What I care about is the flame Emperor, I am so excited. She may not have a prf weapon but I am still going make her the next grail project. Also if she is an armor then things will be better as I don't have an axe armor. 

Edited by SuperNova125

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Guard Axe, Flame Emperor. I’m surprised they dropped that weapon to the welfare pool so soon while the sword and lance counterparts remain glued to 5* exclusive units in the main summoning pool and those weapons debuted not too long ago. 

I’ll try to get Bernadetta. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

oh my god who.would've guessed i'm happy for 20 more orbs, a new GHB fodder and no Rhea, because othereise i'd have to use all my orbs right now, and they're not enough

also boring and blatant Black Eagles favorotism... so nothing out of the ordinary i guess...? as a friend of mine said: "Fire Emblem: Three Black Eagles characters with every new banner"

ah yes, rip Ferdinand, it's tough being a guy in a banner with 3 girls, his kit looks like it comes from 2017, the difference with Lysithea is simply ridiculous

Edited by Yexin

No suprises in seeing Bernadetta and Lysithea on the banner. They are also the least exiting part of the banner for me though seeing how I don't like Bernie and how I find Lysithea just alright.

Its great to see Ferdinand von Aigir in the game, but that kit looks like a very very big auto demote. Even the lance had already been on another auto demote.

Anette is great though so its all in on her. Bit dissapointed they did't use her timeskip design, but this will do.

I can see why they'd add the flame emperor, but personally i'd have gone with another student.

All all a bit lukewarmm about this banner. It'd be nice if the next banner gives the blue lions/golden deer a bit more attention too. The beagles already got their two spots twice now.

If you exclude Flayn, there is one more male student than there are female ones. I know female units sell more than males but I still wonder what they'll do when they mostly have the TH guys left. I guess they feel like they can safely ignore Ignatz and Raphael. 

29 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

Look at it this way, the more Black Eagles uses up it's cast, the more free space the Lions and Deer will have later. But yeah, the Eagle pandering is rather sucky.

eh, wouldn't be so sure
3H is perfect for allowing Heroes developers to make multiple alts for a single unit, as everyone in 3H can potentially be anything you want

they'll get to a point where they'll be out of 3H girls, and imo their solution wil be to make alts of already-added 3H girls while adding 3H boys' base version

i don't care about gender balance in 3H anyway, just wanted to share my opinion

I'll just use the tickets to go red > green > colorless > blue, even if blue has the greatest chance to get a focus unit.

I got two 4* Raths (+ATK) and a 4* Conrad (-ATK) from the recent 4* focuses, so I can confirm that 4* focus is a good thing. But Ferdinand can come later... 

Disappointed to be waiting even longer for Felix, but it is what it is. If he had debuted on this banner, he would have colour shared with Lysithea anyway, so it's probably for the better. My biggest fear is they'll make him a shitty GHB unit, like they have done to popular males in the past. Still got Solon to check off for White Cloud villains, so I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Anyway, I am contractually obligated to try for Anette, as she is one of the cubs. Lysithea is also one of my most frequent recruits, so I want her as well. I however do not want to go below 200 orbs in my orb stash in case they pull a fast one and the next 3H banner is in early April or something.

Poor Ferdinand. I am not the guy's biggest fan, but it's obvious he got screwed over.

I liked the references that some of these units have:

Bernie's bow references her 3H personal ability "Persecution Complex", that grans Atk+5 when unit is not at full HP. When I was thinking about what Bernie could have, I espected a Solo or Rouse skill, but none of these skills are in her skillset. At least she doesn't have her Budding Talent, Pass.

Annete has a reference on her Rally assist and Weapon. Her 3H personal ability is basically Rally Atk (Perseverance), and she eventually learns Rally Speed by reaching C+ level in Authority, which combining both results in Rally Atk/Spd. But also she is the only one in Three Houses that learns Rally Movement (use Rally to grant Mv +1 to an ally.) by reaching S Level in Authority, which is referenced in her axe.

Lysithea's tome references her crest, that "cccasionally raises Mt during magic attacks", being the Death Blow effect when special is ready. She could have "R Tome Valor", because her 3H personal ability is "Mastermind", that doubles skill experience earned in battle. It would be cool.

I didn't notice any reference on Ferdinand Von Aegir. He could have a Push skill instead of Fortress Def, so the Push skill would reference his 3H personal ability "Confidence" (grants Hit/Avo +15 when unit is at full HP). Well, at least he doesn't have Seal Speed in his B slot, that is a ability that he gets as his budding talent.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

Am i the only one who finds odd that they introduce Lysithea without her dark spikes?

Anyway, she is busted as hell. A red Ophelia with time pulse?. I’ll invest some orbs looking for her because she always was my must recruit in every walktrough of the game. The same goes for Annette because her niche seems interesting (and annoying for AR defense).

If IS demotes the memelord Ferdinand Von Aegir, we will finally get a rouse skill on a 4 star rarity hero.

21 minutes ago, NicolaTesla&you said:

Am i the only one who finds odd that they introduce Lysithea without her dark spikes?

Anyway, she is busted as hell. A red Ophelia with time pulse?. I’ll invest some orbs looking for her because she always was my must recruit in every walktrough of the game. The same goes for Annette because her niche seems interesting (and annoying for AR defense).

If IS demotes the memelord Ferdinand Von Aegir, we will finally get a rouse skill on a 4 star rarity hero.

Dark Spikes, or maybe Luna, can be her tome in her brave Alt, if they decide to make her a tome unit again.

I would not consider her a red Ophelia... she is more like a stronger Lilina. Ophelia gets cooldown reduction based on how many tome allies are in her team her at start of turn 1, while Lysithea has swift Sparrow and gets death blow if her special is ready.

9 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Dark Spikes, or maybe Luna, can be her tome in her brave Alt, if they decide to make her a tome unit again.

I would not consider her a red Ophelia... she is more like a stronger Lilina. Ophelia gets cooldown reduction based on how many tome allies are in her team her at start of turn 1, while Lysithea has swift Sparrow and gets death blow if her special is ready.

Its possible, but i think they would lean towards her another proficiencies for her brave alt (namely swords or blue mage).

True, that makes more sense. A stronger Lilina with more speed but worse res. Lilina still has her chill res built-in for support though.

Lysithea will kill my orbs, after Rudolf hunted them. I already left 400 orbs on Rudolf and now are my 600 leftovers in danger. I don't know how many orbs I will safe, when brave Lysithea arrives.
Lysithea's Hades Ω looks quite interesting, I would love to use special spiral with this tome, or ruptured sky.  
The other characters are not too interesting, some fodder potential is still given. May we are in luck and the flame emperor will serve as fodder.

1 minute ago, NicolaTesla&you said:

Its possible, but i think they would lean towards her another proficiencies for her brave alt (namely swords or blue mage).

True, that makes more sense. A stronger Lilina with more speed but worse res. Lilina still has her chill res built-in for support though.

They could make a Luna Tome or Dark Spikes Tome a blue tome. I am also considering Lysithea could be a staff unit, but not sure about it. I just don't want Claude to be a colorless archer again... at least in the brave alt since I expect a possible Legendary Claude being a Flying Archer (he could be colored, but I hope not).

Yeah. Lilina and Kiria (another strong red unit) have utility outside combat: Lilina has Chill Res, while Kiria inflicts Atk/Res-6 in all foes around her. Lysithea will probably be a red tome glass cannon.

1 hour ago, Nanima said:

My biggest fear is they'll make him a shitty GHB unit, like they have done to popular males in the past.

Whether a unit is GHB or not does not correlate to how good they are as a unit, and the latest Grail units all have a workable stat distribution. They might not be the best, but neither are most summonable units the best either. Grail units offer some of the most useful units in the game: Aversa is an unrivaled debuffer and Kronya is a Counter-Vantage unit completely in a class of her own. Brunnya is not bonkers crazy, but she is extremely convenient in terms completely ignoring debuffs. Regal Rabbits Loki is not the best flying archer out there, but she is a freaking free flying archer, and that alone is pretty huge. Brave Echoes Alm is hardly flattering when you compare him to the best sword units out there like Laevatein, Altina, Larcei, Shannon, etc., but BE!Alm is not completely horrible when you compare him to the rest of the sword units.

1 hour ago, Nanima said:

Poor Ferdinand. I am not the guy's biggest fan, but it's obvious he got screwed over.

We do not know that yet. In terms of skills, yes, but being screwed in vanilla skills hardly matters since we can just swap them out with something else. Stat distribution matters far more and it is best to wait for the stat info to come out before passing judgement.

If anything, having a crappy skillkit means he is likely to demote, and a demoted unit is far cheaper to pimp out than a 5* exclusive unit with an ideal skill kit. Even assuming you are overhauling an entire skill kit, you only need to summon three or four more 5* exclusive units to pimp out a demoted unit. In contrast, if you are trying to get a 5* exclusive unit to +10, you need to summon eleven 5* exclusive units, and that is already at over two and half times more expensive, and that is also assuming the player is completely satisfied with the unit's vanilla skill kit, so the cost could go even higher.

46 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

With enough Infantry Pulse on the team, any ranged infantry with access to Slaying Weapons can be turned into some variation of Ophelia. It is just that Ophelia can do her thing without being as reliant on Infantry Pulse since she also treats any mage on the team as Infantry Pulse. If anything, Lysithea does Ophelia's job better due to having extra stats in Atk from her Weapon.

So they decided to introduce all three smoll girls in one banner. I always knew Bernie and Lysithea would appear together but I always expected Felix to appear with them. Since I love Annette I can't complain even if the male representation seems even more out of wack than usual. 

Annette would be the safe choice to pull for due to being Annette. I was actually expecting her to be a bunny girl in the next spring banner. Out of the students she seems the most likely to dress up as a bunny and have a lot of fun. It might also have been a chance for bunny Ashe since he and Annette are often together. 

Despite liking Ferdie I'm not bothered that he got snubbed. Him not getting Cichol's lance means there's a small chance that Seteth will get it and avoid being a lame lance flyer. There's still hope for my baby! 

Edited by Etrurian emperor

3 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

So they decided to introduce all three smoll girls in one banner. I always knew Bernie and Lysithea would appear together but I always expected Felix to appear with them. Since I love Annette I can't complain even if the male representation seems even more out of wack than usual. 

Annette would be the safe choice to pull for due to being Annette. I was actually expecting her to be a bunny girl in the next spring banner. Out of the students she seems the most likely to dress up as a bunny and have a lot of fun. It might also have been a chance for bunny Ashe since he and Annette are often together. 

Annie best BL girl, high five!

4 minutes ago, SuperNova125 said:

Does the Guard Axe exist in the game or is it new? Since that's the weapon the Flame Emperor most likely has. It would be pretty insane if the FE got a new weapon and 5 skills similar to Itsuki. 

Hack-o'-Lantern, from Halloween Dorcas. It's also a axe with Guard effect.

Guard Axe itself is new, but only by name since we already have a season version of it.