New Heroes: Harmony amid Chaos

XRay

Nice banner for 3H. I'm not going for any of these since I used all my orbs for Legendary Alm (who I didn't get!) so now I have to save again. Happy for the 3H fans, and Black Eagle fans!

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. Flame Emperor is probably my next candidade for grails project. I will have enough to +10 the Emperor in May, when it will be released on the grail shop.

I wonder if the Flame Emperor will be the one to bring Armor March to the grail shop...

After I have seen what had been done to Ferdinand, I will only focus on red and colourless.

I don't like pre timeskip Bernadetta, but she looks really good and her class is kind of rare too (only locked to 5* without using grails). 

I don't like axes on Annette in Three Houses and I don't need another foot axe user anymore since Hilda, so I will pass on her.

Edited by Falcom Knight

I really need to save up on orbs, but Annette looks really nice. Depending on what they do for the Flame Emperor I might build them as a Grail Project, even though I have to play for 6 more months before I can +10 Itsuki.

I think they gave characters like Annette their special weapons because they probably aren't planing on adding the Pre and Post time skip variants of characters outside of the 3 lords. Of course they might be given CYL and seasonal alts.

6 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Bernie's bow references her 3H personal ability "Persecution Complex", that grans Atk+5 when unit is not at full HP. When I was thinking about what Bernie could have, I espected a Solo or Rouse skill, but none of these skills are in her skillset. At least she doesn't have her Budding Talent, Pass.

Annete has a reference on her Rally assist and Weapon. Her 3H personal ability is basically Rally Atk (Perseverance), and she eventually learns Rally Speed by reaching C+ level in Authority, which combining both results in Rally Atk/Spd.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who noticed! Everything else is new to me though, so thanks! Crusher having effective damage is also a reference to it being a magical weapon.

6 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

But also she is the only one in Three Houses that learns Rally Movement (use Rally to grant Mv +1 to an ally.) by reaching S Level in Authority

Byleth says hi 😛 But adding it to her weapon is a neat touch.

Heck,  both this and Rally Spd could also be references to her being proficient in Authority too!

Edited by DefyingFates

2 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Yeah. Flame Emperor is probably my next candidade for grails project. I will have enough to +10 the Emperor in May, when it will be released on the grail shop.

I wonder if the Flame Emperor will be the one to bring Armor March to the grail shop...

I actually hope that with the flame Emperor's addition finally the Armor skills will be available in the grail shop. Bold and vengeful fighter and armor March. Maybe not all of them but they could give them one. 

I also just finished my current armor dragonflower and in a season or two Aversa would be complete so I am all ready to begin investing in them when they become available. 

52 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who noticed! Everything else is new to me though, so thanks! Crusher having effective damage is also a reference to it being a magical weapon.

Byleth says hi 😛 But adding it to her weapon is a neat touch.

Heck,  both this and Rally Spd could also be references to her being proficient in Authority too!

Oh right. I forgot to mention the magic axe. And I kinda didn't know about Byleth also having Rally Mov. I knew that Annette had it, so I didn't check how else had the ability.

Even though Time's Pulse is a great and better skill for her, I kinda wanted R Tome Valor on Lysithea. I want all these valor skills that are in only seasonals in the normal pool.

All I want is a demote to come with Lull Def/Res someday...

6 hours ago, XRay said:

With enough Infantry Pulse on the team, any ranged infantry with access to Slaying Weapons can be turned into some variation of Ophelia. It is just that Ophelia can do her thing without being as reliant on Infantry Pulse since she also treats any mage on the team as Infantry Pulse. If anything, Lysithea does Ophelia's job better due to having extra stats in Atk from her Weapon.

The Swift Sparrow effect on her weapon doesn't affect AoE damage, and the additional Death Blow effect when her Special is charged at the start of combat, as best as I can tell, is incompatible with AoE Special skills because it's physically impossible to have an AoE Special skill fully charged at the start of combat.

Half of what makes Ophelia good is the fact that she charges her Special herself without the need for Infantry Pulse, meaning you have fewer restrictions on your team's compositions.

1 hour ago, PeonyofLeosa Dreamworld said:

Funny the decided to add Lysithea right before they'll have to reveal her Brave Alt post timeskip

They already teased her in the previous Feh Channel.

Edited by Ice Dragon

Bernadetta's Persecution Bow... is the Desperation effect completely stand-alone, just exists permanently on Bernies Player-phase attacks? Usually if it were tied to a condition with multiple perks it's be like "grants Atk/Spd +5 during combat, and if unit initiates combat..."
Otherwise, yay best door!

Annette looks awesome from a supportive standpoint. Not even that big a shame that she doesn't affect Ranged Cavs, being able to give anyone else one extra Mov without being LegAzura makes pulling for her a very viable option even if her Asset/Flaw combo is bad.

Ferdi... uh... Ferdinand is the drop unit obviously. Damnit dude, at least pack a different Lance...

Lysithea looks insane. That's +18 Atk if the conditions are right, and they'll usually be right! Not even counting the Lull Spd/Res debuff, the rest just falls on her growths, which should be good considering how good they were in TH.

Flame Emperor... hm, I'm actually more interested in how they'll handle them as a character more than a unit...

2 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

The Swift Sparrow effect on her weapon doesn't affect AoE damage, and the additional Death Blow effect when her Special is charged at the start of combat, as best as I can tell, is incompatible with AoE Special skills because it's physically impossible to have an AoE Special skill fully charged at the start of combat.

Half of what makes Ophelia good is the fact that she charges her Special herself without the need for Infantry Pulse, meaning you have fewer restrictions on your team's compositions.

Swift Sparrow does not affect Blazing damage, but it does help her in combat damage.

Ophelia is easier to get started and build a team around, but once you get the Blazing engine running, assuming Lysithea has about the same attack, the extra damage from Hades Ω's Swift Sparrow gives Lysithea an edge.

And fair point about Death Blow being conditional on Special being ready, so I guess Lysithea would not be able to utilize the full potential of her Weapon if she becomes a Blazing nuke. Depending on her Def/Res, maybe she can spam Ignis/Glacies instead of just Moonbow.

37 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Bernadetta's Persecution Bow... is the Desperation effect completely stand-alone, just exists permanently on Bernies Player-phase attacks? Usually if it were tied to a condition with multiple perks it's be like "grants Atk/Spd +5 during combat, and if unit initiates combat..."

I am pretty sure her Desperation is conditional, since the Japanese text utilizes commas and not periods. I think it is just Treehouse being incompetent again.

However, it would be cool though if her Desperation is unconditional. That would be extremely neat.

Edited by XRay

1 hour ago, Xenomata said:

The Desperation effect has the same condition as the stat boost in addition to the initiation requirement.

1 hour ago, XRay said:

I am pretty sure her Desperation is conditional, since the Japanese text utilizes commas and not periods. I think it is just Treehouse being incompetent again.

Japanese skill descriptions don't use periods ever.

The tell here is that the two effects are tied together with the word かつ (katsu), which means "in addition", indicating that it's an extension of the previous effect and not an independent effect.

41 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Dreams of F!Kana at full potential?

Yep.

2 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Any dragon at full potential.

Kana in particular, though. On player phase, her weapon has its stat boosting effect only if the opponent has no bonuses, but only has Lull Atk/Spd on it, so Lull Def/Res ensures all of the opponent's bonuses are nullified.

3 hours ago, Xenomata said:

Flame Emperor... hm, I'm actually more interested in how they'll handle them as a character more than a unit...

Same. For the love of all that is holy I hope they at least keep his VA a secret, like how certain VAs are uncredited if they're on strike or whatever.

1 minute ago, Nym said:

Also about the Flamer Emperor.

Imagine what would have happen if they pulled a Zelgius for them.

This is my other fear. They wouldn't do that for someone who isn't even a year old though...right?

7 minutes ago, Nym said:

Imagine what would have happen if they pulled a Zelgius for them.

4 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

This is my other fear. They wouldn't do that for someone who isn't even a year old though...right?

I personally do not mind. I think half a year is more than fair game at this point.

23 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

Same. For the love of all that is holy I hope they at least keep his VA a secret, like how certain VAs are uncredited if they're on strike or whatever.

They listed the Death Knight's VA as "???" to not reveal his identity so I imagine they'll do the same here 

You know, I thought someone else would've posted this by now:

Stats + Flame Emperor's kit [DATAMINE SPOILERS]

Spoiler

deq8cjjsmsk41.png

Flame Emperor gets Guard Axe+, Ignis, Bracing Stance 2 (4* unlock) and Wary Fighter 3.

That's interesting...

Spoiler

From what I read, Annette's not that fast in Three Houses, so I figured she might end up with a stat spread similar to Itsuki or Lif, but with lower HP and defense for attack and resistance. Instead, she's Echidna who traded 5 HP for 5 Atk and swapped her defenses.

Compared to Echidna, -5 HP, +5 Atk, -2 Def, and +3 Res.

Alternatively, you could consider her as a gen 4 Libra considering Libra's higher attack over speed and resistance over defense. In this case, +4 Atk, +4 Spd, and +1 Res.

LA Eliwood is also comparable in stats with his high attack and even defenses; -7 HP, +1 Atk, +4 Spd, -1 Def, +1 Res.

Edited by Kaden