April's New Heroes Banner Speculation

NSSKG151

Focus For April's New Heroes Banner  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you think will be the focus for April's New Heroes banner?

• Shadow Dragon/Mystery of the Emblem
    • Gaiden/Echoes
    • Genealogy of the Holy War
    • Thracia 776
    • Binding Blade
    • Blazing Sword
    • Sacred Stones
    • Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn
    • Awakening
    • Fates
    • Three Houses
    • Tokyo Mirage Session
    • Fallen Heroes
  2. 2. What do you want to be the focus for April's New Heroes banner?

• Shadow Dragon/Mystery of the Emblem
    • Gaiden/Echoes
    • Genealogy of the Holy War
    • Thracia 776
    • Binding Blade
    • Blazing Sword
    • Sacred Stones
    • Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn
    • Awakening
    • Fates
    • Three Houses
    • Tokyo Mirage Session
    • Fallen Heroes

Not sure if it is too soon to be talking about this but now that the trailer for this month's banner is already out and Three Houses is finally getting some new characters in Heroes I just wanted to speculate what we could be seeing next month.

I think it is very likely we are getting a Fates, Tellius or Awakening banner next month. These are the three that have gone the longest without a New Heroes banner (Feb 2019 for Fates, April 2019 for Tellius and June 2019 for Awakening). They are also the three that has more than one character that ranked high in CYL3 and are not in Heroes yet. Awakening has Anna and Severa, Tellius has Jill and Shinon and Fates has Rinkah, Anna and even regular Charlotte who can all highlight a new banner.

Fallen Heroes is also a possibility since for the past two years it came during the early half of the year and I could see it fitting in nicely in the the April New Heroes slot.

For me I would like to see Fates get a New Heroes banner in early April with Anna, Charlotte, Benny and Nyx being on the banner. Colors would all be evenly distributed as well with Anna being a colorless bow, Charlotte as a green axe, Benny would be a blue lance and Nyx would be a red tome. Since Three Houses just got a new heroes banner and as long as they do not do anything silly like put a Duo Camilla/Corrin alt in a Fates banner it shouldn't be too negatively received. I would also be okay with Awakening being the one to get a New Heroes banner next month. Really, any game that looks like it could bring their version of Anna into Heroes would get me excited though Nyna showing up on the next Fallen Heroes banner would definitely pique my interest.

So what do you think will be the focus for the New Heroes banner in April or who would you like to see be on next month's banner?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i expect it to be Fallen Heroes

i want it to feature characters i don't like because i'm saving orbs for Rhea, so i'm choosing Fates 

Edited by Yexin

Hmm, I don’t expect fallen heroes until May.

I really hope it’s Fates. There are so many good characters still not in the game yet that I want! I would preferably want Dwyer, alongside Forrest and Kiragi but that might be asked for too much... 😛 Dwyer would easily become my first +10 healer if he demotes. Charlotte would be awesome too, though, she is much needed.

I also wouldn’t mind Tellius or Awakening... basically any of those 3 and I’ll be happy!

I'm rooting for Tellius.

I'm not sure if Fallen Heroes is going to return this year. How many more good picks do they have?

48 minutes ago, Othin said:

I'm rooting for Tellius.

I'm not sure if Fallen Heroes is going to return this year. How many more good picks do they have?

ashnard, linus and/or lloyd (the ones who're revived and possessed by nergal), lyon/formotiis, julius/loptus, FALLEN MUARIM?!?!? (feral one), garon i guess, and... i don't know, HUGE FEET SPOILERS edelgard? maybe even timeskip dimitri could count as fallen hero? or even nemesis if you want

1 hour ago, Othin said:

Well, we could consider Sumeragi (Ryoma's father), Goey Garon, Arete (Azura's Mom), Gustav (Alfonse's and Sharena's father), maybe Lyon. I also thought about Greil (because he touched the medallion), but then it would be 2 Greil's alts and not OG version of him.

3H Spoilers:

Spoiler

Nemesis, but it would be too early to have him... even though he appears in the first cutscene of the game.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

I personally want a Fates new Hero Banner. After this long time I really want to see Rinkah in FEH. This still won't change and at this point fates had a long cooldown phase which makes it ok. I also rather want it to be Hoshido or at least Mixed. I think mixed would be the best choice. Hoshido didn't got new addition outside of Selkie for quite some time. 

Otherwise I don't have any big idea. I personally don't want a banner like Fallen Heroes. Its just not enticing at the moment. But at the end it depends on the units anyway. So I will see.

Also rooting a bit for Tellius and Jill fans that they get their chance.

I think after all the time, it will be Fates.  My personally choice would be for this banner a Fallen Heroes one, I like the style of these heroes and that it is a mixed banner.
But I hope that this banner will please the community, so that many Fans finally will get their favourites, after so long wait. I am satisfied with the game, for a long time now, so that I don't need a Fallen Heroes banner, or some sorts.
As already mentioned, a Tellius one would be a fine choice.

Its going to be either Fodlan or Jugdral. 

A Three Houses banner is a very safe bet since this will likely be the year of Three Houses. 

However with a Gen 2 genealogy banner having been released a Gen 1 banner shouldn't be too far behind. Preferably one where Azelle and Lex finally get their due. 

2 hours ago, Yexin said:

ashnard, linus and/or lloyd (the ones who're revived and possessed by nergal), lyon/formotiis, julius/loptus, FALLEN MUARIM?!?!? (feral one), garon i guess, and... i don't know, HUGE FEET SPOILERS edelgard? maybe even timeskip dimitri could count as fallen hero? or even nemesis if you want

2 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Well, we could consider Sumeragi (Ryoma's father), Goey Garon, Arete (Azura's Mom), Gustav (Alfonse's and Sharena's father), maybe Lyon. I also thought about Greil (because he touched the medallion), but then it would be 2 Greil's alts and not OG version of him.

3H Spoilers:

Reveal hidden contents

Nemesis, but it would be too early to have him... even though he appears in the first cutscene of the game.

There's also Rinea.

3 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

There's also Rinea.

I kinda forgot about Rinea because she has a cameo in Fallen Berkut's art and animation, but yeah... she is another candidate.

Sonya's sisters, because... why not.

There's also 

Spoiler

Hegemon Edelgard

Crazed Immaculate One Rhea

Miklan idk

Anankos 

Arete

Mikoto

Also the four clerics that were sacrificed to Medeus.

There's also Ena's baby daddy

Edited by PeonyofLeosa Dreamworld

I don't think Fallen Rinea would work well, she isn't a character anymore. I think her cameo is all she needs. 

Garon, Ashnard, and (spoilers) could work well, but some of the suggestions are characters that don't seem likely to get added in general. Also (spoilers) seems unlikely to be too soon, for obvious reasons. 

The FE3 Clerics would be neat candidates, though. 

Edited by Othin

I'm expecting Tellius, Awakening, or Fates; it's been a long time since we got a banner for them. I kinda lean towards Fates since it's been longest without a banner, I think.

What I WANT is...actually, Shadow Dragon/New Mystery. April is the anniversary month and the original continent deserves it. I'd love more Elibe and Tellius for the chances of Sain, Isadora, Brom, Jill, et cetera, but I feel like Marth Land deserves it for the anniversary. Could be a good time to get Nyna or Elice.

I personally want a Tellius banner. As for which banner we are getting, it's been almost a year since the last new hero banner was Tellius. Same with Awakening and Fates but Tellius has far less characters in the game than Awakening or Fates so I think we will get a Tellius banner. 

I expect to see Jill because people have been asking for her. With Jill, I expected Shinon just because he's the 2nd most wanted Tellius character IIRC but I prefer Pelleas. Zihark is linked to Jill and the opposite of Shinon so he's likely as well. I would love to have Tauroneo as a demote so that I can have 2 180 BST armours that I can +10 merge with ease and have both of them as my favourite characters in the series after Micaiah because I'd like an arena core that scores well. 

Edited by Icelerate

2 hours ago, Icelerate said:

I personally want a Tellius banner. As for which banner we are getting, it's been almost a year since the last new hero banner was Tellius. Same with Awakening and Fates but Tellius has far less characters in the game than Awakening or Fates so I think we will get a Tellius banner. 

I expect to see Jill because people have been asking for her. With Jill, I expected Shinon just because he's the 2nd most wanted Tellius character IIRC but I prefer Pelleas. Zihark is linked to Jill and the opposite of Shinon so he's likely as well. I would love to have Tauroneo as a demote so that I can have 2 180 BST armours that I can +10 merge with ease and have both of them as my favourite characters in the series after Micaiah because I'd like an arena core that scores well. 

That sounds like a pretty good banner. Jill as an axe flier, Shinon as a colorless bow infantry, Zihark as a red sword infantry, and Tauroneo as a blue lance infantry. If we get Ashnard as a GHB, it'd be a perfect Daein themed banner 🙂

Edited by Gregster101

10 hours ago, Othin said:

I think there are still plenty of candidates for another Fallen Heroes banner. Archanea has the four clerics (Nyna, Lena, Maria and Elice) from Mystery of the Emblem, Genealogy could use Julia (from what people have told me anyways), Blazing Sword has Ninian, Sacred Stones has Lyon, and Fates has no shortage of Fallen Heroes with characters like Sumeragi, Mikoto, Arete, Scarlet and even Gunther as well. They could even use what if situations like Cipher has shown with Risen King Chrom and I think I saw what looked like a berserk Ike card as well.

Edited by NSSKG151