April's New Heroes Banner Speculation

NSSKG151

Focus For April's New Heroes Banner  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you think will be the focus for April's New Heroes banner?

• Shadow Dragon/Mystery of the Emblem
    • Gaiden/Echoes
    • Genealogy of the Holy War
    • Thracia 776
    • Binding Blade
    • Blazing Sword
    • Sacred Stones
    • Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn
    • Awakening
    • Fates
    • Three Houses
    • Tokyo Mirage Session
    • Fallen Heroes
  2. 2. What do you want to be the focus for April's New Heroes banner?

• Shadow Dragon/Mystery of the Emblem
    • Gaiden/Echoes
    • Genealogy of the Holy War
    • Thracia 776
    • Binding Blade
    • Blazing Sword
    • Sacred Stones
    • Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn
    • Awakening
    • Fates
    • Three Houses
    • Tokyo Mirage Session
    • Fallen Heroes

6 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

It probably won't happen considering he just got an alt but Risen King Chrom please... pretty please

TECHINCIALLY, it was an Ephraim alt. You're sadly not wrong though.

Also, how about a fallen Cordelia banner? She sacrifices Robin so she can marry Chrom

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Gregster101 said:

He means Legendary Chrom

That moment when you've only played FE10, 8 and 7 and can't catch people's references.

Whoops.

So the next New Heroes banner is on the eighth of April. I recently started wondering if they are going to do a round 2 of the picnic seasonals. While I didn't dislike the Picnic banner I wouldn't miss it if it just a one time thing and it meant we get a second New Heroes banner instead in April.

1 hour ago, NSSKG151 said:

So the next New Heroes banner is on the eighth of April. I recently started wondering if they are going to do a round 2 of the picnic seasonals. While I didn't dislike the Picnic banner I wouldn't miss it if it just a one time thing and it meant we get a second New Heroes banner instead in April.

Perfect opportunity for a Warriors OCs banner you mean! 😛

6 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

The only thing that would make me okay with the Picnic banner coming back is if it has Patty on it, since she's the og chef in Fire Emblem. Other than that, I don't want the Picnic banner to come back. I'd rather we return to having two New Heroes banners in April.

I really hope that picnic never returns. They should be trimming down seasonals to only ever coincide with holidays, not coming up with more and more ways to replace New Heroes with Special Heroes.

And to a lesser extent, that goes for Fallen Heroes as well. There are still potential new heroes that they can add to it (like Rajaion and Anankos), but for the most part, this banner is still a glorified alt banner masquerading as a New Heroes banner.

Edited by Etheus

The Picnic theme is one I actually kinda like and wouldn't mind seeing come back. The holiday themes (spring/Easter, Valentine, Halloween, Christmas, New Year) + Picnic + Brides/Groomd + Dancers is a good rotation of Special Banner themes, I think. That's only eight themes, so, it wouldn't even fill a whole year.

12 hours ago, SockPuppet said:

Perfect opportunity for a Warriors OCs banner you mean! 😛

Only if it has Warriors Anna and her amazing hat on the banner and it comes with an announcement for a Fire Emblem Warriors 2.

I like the picnic theme. It has a nice, charming aesthetic. They already cut the hot springs banner this year, which made me sad. Hot springs are beautiful, and actually, I'd love to see it paired with hanami. The cherry blossoms in bloom around a tranquil hot spring... It's a good opportunity for yukata, too, which are lovely and there are lots of design directions you can go with those. I also like the Fallen Heroes banners. They explore some of the deeper emotions of the characters, and I absolutely love tragic heroes. So, whichever way this goes, I'll be happy.

Xane, Azelle and Shiva are the only ones that can threaten my Rhea stash so there's that. 

I'm expecting Awakening or Tellius to be honest. With the 30th Anni coming up, Fe1/3 are more than possible but Awakening is technically Archanea and far more popular :L Tellius if there's no plan for Anni.