April's New Heroes Banner Speculation

NSSKG151

Focus For April's New Heroes Banner  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you think will be the focus for April's New Heroes banner?

• Shadow Dragon/Mystery of the Emblem
    • Gaiden/Echoes
    • Genealogy of the Holy War
    • Thracia 776
    • Binding Blade
    • Blazing Sword
    • Sacred Stones
    • Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn
    • Awakening
    • Fates
    • Three Houses
    • Tokyo Mirage Session
    • Fallen Heroes
  2. 2. What do you want to be the focus for April's New Heroes banner?

• Shadow Dragon/Mystery of the Emblem
    • Gaiden/Echoes
    • Genealogy of the Holy War
    • Thracia 776
    • Binding Blade
    • Blazing Sword
    • Sacred Stones
    • Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn
    • Awakening
    • Fates
    • Three Houses
    • Tokyo Mirage Session
    • Fallen Heroes

3 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

I think there are still plenty of candidates for another Fallen Heroes banner. Archanea has the four clerics (Nyna, Lena, Maria and Elice) from Mystery of the Emblem, Genealogy could use Julia (from what people have told me anyways), Blazing Sword has Ninian, Sacred Stones has Lyon, and Fates has no shortage of Fallen Heroes with characters like Sumeragi, Mikoto, Arete, Scarlet and even Gunther as well. They could even use what if situations like Cipher has shown with Risen King Chrom and I think I saw what looked like a berserk Ike card as well.

Julia’s situation was pretty much the same as Celica’s in Echoes (briefly brainwashed near the very end of the game, minus the soul getting literally eaten part). Manfroy was a giant dumbass for not just killing Julia instead though.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

I think there are still plenty of candidates for another Fallen Heroes banner. Archanea has the four clerics (Nyna, Lena, Maria and Elice) from Mystery of the Emblem, Genealogy could use Julia (from what people have told me anyways), Blazing Sword has Ninian, Sacred Stones has Lyon, and Fates has no shortage of Fallen Heroes with characters like Sumeragi, Mikoto, Arete, Scarlet and even Gunther as well. They could even use what if situations like Cipher has shown with Risen King Chrom and I think I saw what looked like a berserk Ike card as well.

yes, a cipher showing a "what if" ike who touched lehran's medallion exists (and it's gorgeous)

and yes, julia could fit the "fallen" theme just like celica did

1 hour ago, Gregster101 said:

That sounds like a pretty good banner. Jill as an axe flier, Shannon as a colorless bow infantry, Zihark as a red sword infantry, and Tauroneo as a blue lance infantry. If we get Ashnard as a GHB, it'd be a perfect Daein themed banner 🙂

That would be a decent Tellius banner for me. I want Zihark badly, and the others are fine. But I'd almost expect Meg over Zihark, because otherwise it would be a single female banner (which I'm fine with, but IS tends to avoid). I vastly prefer Zihark to Meg though, so I'm hoping you'd be right about that Daein banner.

However, while Shinon did briefly fight for Daein, he could be saved for a Greil mercenary banner, where we get Boyd.

And then it would nice if we got another laguz banner soon that would give me Rafiel and Volug... I'd be a happy camper!

I expect Fates or Awakening, since it has been a while since either of them, but Tellius has so many gaps! In case you can't tell, I really want Tellius.

I'm hoping for Zihark/Marcia/Jill/Shinon plus Ashnard GHB. Probably with Zihark as the demote, we haven't gotten a proper Gen 4 red demote yet so he'd be nice for merging. 

15 minutes ago, Othin said:

I'm hoping for Zihark/Marcia/Jill/Shinon plus Ashnard GHB. Probably with Zihark as the demote, we haven't gotten a proper Gen 4 red demote yet so he'd be nice for merging. 

Oh man, I'd be pulling for everybody on that one. Zihark is my fav myrmidon/swordmaster not named Ryoma, Marcia is best girl to me not named Elincia, Shinon is best archer/sniper imo, and I really like Jill too.

29 minutes ago, Venmi said:

That would be a decent Tellius banner for me. I want Zihark badly, and the others are fine. But I'd almost expect Meg over Zihark, because otherwise it would be a single female banner (which I'm fine with, but IS tends to avoid). I vastly prefer Zihark to Meg though, so I'm hoping you'd be right about that Daein banner.

However, while Shinon did briefly fight for Daein, he could be saved for a Greil mercenary banner, where we get Boyd.

And then it would nice if we got another laguz banner soon that would give me Rafiel and Volug... I'd be a happy camper!

I expect Fates or Awakening, since it has been a while since either of them, but Tellius has so many gaps! In case you can't tell, I really want Tellius.

You'd really think they'd put Meg over Zihark? If they wanted to put another female over Zihark, they could just add Regular Ilyana, and even then, Tauroneo is probably more likely to be passed over than Zihark. 

Also, we have gotten male majority banners before such as the Gallia banner, so I think Jill being the only girl on a Daein banner would be fine.

4 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Zihark/Tauroneo/Jill/Volug with a GHB of that dude I can't remember the name of who makes Muarim briefly feral.

Izuka? Or, a guy who you can vote for in CYL but not Lekain?

Edited by Tybrosion

3 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Is that his name? Yeah, him.

Yeah, he's the one responsible for the feral one drug. He also had a brief cameo near the end of Path of Radiance (the second-to-last chapter with that tower).

19 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

You'd really think they'd put Meg over Zihark? If they wanted to put another female over Zihark, they could just add Regular Ilyana, and even then, Tauroneo is probably more likely to be passed over than Zihark. 

Also, we have gotten male majority banners before such as the Gallia banner, so I think Jill being the only girl on a Daein banner would be fine.

I'm being cynical. I was thinking they'd go a girl sword over male sword, but Ilyana over Taureneo is much more likely. I guess the more likely would be Lucia over Zihark, which I also really don't want. Yes, I know she's Crimean, not Daein, but they tend to be pretty loose with their themes. I've got a lot more attachment to Zihark than Lucia, so I'm concerned we'll get Meg and Lucia before we ever get him...

I'm hoping Lucia gets run alongside Geoffrey. Which is another possibility for the red and blue slots, if they do a "Crimea and Daein" theme. That'd be neat. 

All I want from a Tellius banner is Tormod, but I'm not super optimistic that he will show up anytime soon.

The next new heroes banner would could possibly be Awakening or Fates, I guess, perhaps they'll even do another 3H banner after this. I'd be fine with anything except for fallen heroes.

Edited by Sunwoo

I want a banner that has four different games on it (five if there's a TT/GHB that's part of the theme).  Preferably all from different worlds, too.

2 hours ago, eclipse said:

I want a banner that has four different games on it (five if there's a TT/GHB that's part of the theme).  Preferably all from different worlds, too.

Do Sibling Bonds, Bridal Blessings, and all the Choose Your Legends Foci count?

Just now, XRay said:

Do Sibling Bonds, Bridal Blessings, and all the Choose Your Legends Foci count?

CYL would count if it wasn't fully 3H this year.  Sibling Bonds tried, but IIRC it wasn't from four different worlds (unless I'm mixing this up with another banner).  Seasonals absolutely don't count because they're limited.

12 minutes ago, eclipse said:

CYL would count if it wasn't fully 3H this year.  Sibling Bonds tried, but IIRC it wasn't from four different worlds (unless I'm mixing this up with another banner).  Seasonals absolutely don't count because they're limited.

Sibling Bonds was three different worlds, four different games. (Lachesis+Eldigan for FE4, Olwen+Reinhardt for FE5, Klein for FE6, Sanaki for FE10.)

3 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

All I want from a Tellius banner is Tormod, but I'm not super optimistic that he will show up anytime soon.

The next new heroes banner would could possibly be Awakening or Fates, I guess, perhaps they'll even do another 3H banner after this. I'd be fine with anything except for fallen heroes.

Okay your wish has been granted. There will be a one unit banner with just Tormod. 

Probably lean Awakening for myself but happy enough if it's Tellius so we can speculate about something new next month.

Not Fallen Heroes though, frankly I'd rather have another Hot Springs banner than Fallen Heroes since they've proven to be completely uninteresting as units, being basically an excuse for an alt that doesn't even have a different movement type or weapon type than their other form(s). Complete waste of space other than M Grima.

15 hours ago, PeonyofLeosa Dreamworld said:

There's also 

Hide contents

Hegemon Edelgard

Crazed Immaculate One Rhea

Miklan idk

Anankos 

Arete

Mikoto

Also the four clerics that were sacrificed to Medeus.

There's also Ena's baby daddy

I wouldn't mind seeing Rajaion, it'd be nice to see some characterization of him of than "feralized into being Ashnard's mount" Brownie points if Ena, Nasir and Kurthnaga are included on the banner. So...not necessarily a FH banner, but certainly a Goldoa-focused banner to match the birdies we had last year.

1 minute ago, DefyingFates said:

I just checked past banners. The first Fallen Heroes came out in Feb and the second in May, so anything could happen this year. I'm honestly just hoping for Fallen Lyon. Fingers crossed!!

Yes please! Maybe we can get a decent Lyon as a unit this time!

I'm expecting Dimitri to be somewhere around the Fallen heroes banner, though.