Hello all!

Nine the Ranger

Hello everyone, I'm Nine.

I've been a longtime player of FE but only recently got back into the series with 3H and I'm wanting to get back into it. 

Of course I've also been enjoying Staff of Ages (Mod props to that team!) and am always interested in various fan projects.

I suppose that's about the gist of it, I'm not super complicated but I'm always looking to chat and make new friends!

First of all love your avatar

and Second 

Welcome to SFF 

If you wanna see some Written Works check out Song of Oblivion and Goddess's Lament although I haven't posted anything new recently although I plan to either tomorrow or Thursday

also check out @Goddess Serra's Serra's Fairytales

6 hours ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

Heyoooo, welcome to the forest!

If you're interested in FE fangames, feel free to check out Sanctaea Chronicles, which I'm making in SRPG Studio.

Oh yeah, I've been following it through FEE3 and the like, I just haven't had a chance to play with it yet. I'll definitely have to get on that!

Good choice on SRPG studio by the way, I've been playing with it and have a small project but nothing truly amazing.