Event Match Idea Thread 2.0

Perkilator

As much I like Spirits, I am slightly bummed they're the closest we have to Event matches. If, hypothetically, they were still in Ultimate instead of Spirits, what kind of Events would you guys think would be fun? Here are some of my ideas from back during the pre-release days, in an older thread by the user @AnonymousSpeed:

“Die, monster! You don’t belong here!” (Note: Stamina match)

You: Richter (200 HP)

Ally: Simon (200 HP)

Opponent: Dracula (Boss)

Description: Richter has traveled back in time to ensure that his ancestor, Simon, succeeds in defeating Dracula, who has grown ever stronger due to an error in the flow of time. If either of them fail, both will cease to exist…along with the entirety of the Belmont clan that may never be.

Victory: Dracula is defeated

Defeat: You or Simon are defeated

Cuddly Mass Attack!

You: Bowser

Opponent: Kirby (x43, 2.0 launch ratio; all of them are pink)

Stage: Delfino Plaza

Description: “Darn it, what’re these pink things?! They’ve been following me all day trying to hug me and it’s DISGUTSING! Do I need a Koopa Troop air strike? There’s almost 50 of them! Any more time with them and I’ll go crazy.”

Victory: All enemies are defeated

Defeat: Bowser is defeated (two stocks) or time runs out (3:20)

On 8/14/2018 at 12:10 AM, AnonymousSpeed said:

"Bombs, Lamp Oil, Rope-"

You: Link

Opponent: Wario x3

"You want it, it's yours my friend! As long as you have enough rupees. But you're going to need the bombs you already have to get them."

A coin match, where you must use your own bombs and various bomb items to get a bunch of money from the Warios, but you can't use anything except bombs to get them.

This was my favorite suggestion from that thread.

21 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:
On 8/13/2018 at 9:10 PM, AnonymousSpeed said:

"Bombs, Lamp Oil, Rope-"

You: Link

Opponent: Wario x3

"You want it, it's yours my friend! As long as you have enough rupees. But you're going to need the bombs you already have to get them."

A coin match, where you must use your own bombs and various bomb items to get a bunch of money from the Warios, but you can't use anything except bombs to get them.

Pure genius at its finest. Harvard wants to know your locatjon.

Anyways: 

Flayn's Flu (mass enemy match)

Description: Flayn is ill, so Seteth asked Proffessor Byleth to go get some medicine. Some pesky demonic beasts are blocking your path. You'd better hurry though, you probably don't want Seteth in your bad books...

Player: Byleth

Enemies: X 4 Ridleys with 1.2 launch rate

Time: 3:00

Two Young Dads and a Baby

You: Chrom

Ally: Terry, Kirby, Meta Knight (comes in after 2:00)

Opponent: Ganondorf, Wario, King K. Rool

Stage: New Pork City

Difficulty: **

Description: The young boy you were looking after while Meta Knight was away was getting into trouble in the city! If Meta Kngiht sees him in front of bad influences when he comes back, he'll be mad!

Victory: All enemies are defeated before Meta Knight arrives

Defeat: Chrom is defeated, Kirby is defeated, or enemiew are defeated after 2 minutes pass when Meta Knight arrives

Music: Squeak Squad Theme

Soleil Warriors Go!

You: Zelda (alias Soleil Sagesse)

Ally: Rosalina and Luma (alias Soleil Étoile), F!Robin (alias Soleil Tonnerre), F!Inkling (alias Soleil Peindre)

Opponent: Ganondorf, Tiny Ridley x5 (launch ratio x1.4)

Stage: Delfino Plaza

Difficulty: **

Description: The evil Night Bringers have arisen! They’re planning to steal the Shine Sprites to summon their evil master and cover the world in complete darkness! Only you can stop them, Soleil Warriors!

Victory: All enemies are defeated before 2:00 pass (note: Ganondorf will not appear until all the Ridlies are defeated)

Defeat: 2:00 pass and Nightmare is summoned

Music: Psycho Soldier Theme