Week Five: Who Is Your Favorite Blue Lions Character?

Week Five: Who Is Your Favorite Blue Lions Character?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Week Five: Who is Your Favorite Blue Lions Character?

• Dimitri
    • Mercedes

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/11/2020 at 01:00 AM

24 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Since when is rallying support bitching? Why are you being so unnecessarily hostile?

And I don't make people be rude.

You know what? I'll tell you what: you do one simple thing for me, and I'll change my vote to Sylvain. How's that sound?

All you have to do is pay off my student loans and credit card debt. Then I'll vote for Sylvain.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

For everyone's sake... stop. 

No one is going to change their vote cause you are asking. People will vote who they want to vote. 

You are having the opposite effect. People are more than likely to retract their votes for Sylvain because of you. You claim you are not whining, but you're not helping anything or anyone by just dragging this out. 

So stop.

We're done with this. 

If you want Sylvain to have even a chance, stop telling people to vote for him. 

I guess I should stop then. I don't want to annoy anyone or make trouble.

I tried, Sylvain... Even if you've lost here, you're still number one to me.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I guess I should stop then. I don't want to annoy anyone or make trouble.

I tried, Sylvain... Even if you've lost here, you're still number one to me.

For the record, I certainly like Sylvain, and respect your commitment to him. But I selected Annette, because she's my personal favorite. Every round of every contest like this is going to see somebody's favorite get cut. It's the nature of the thing. It's just a silly popularity contest, that should have no effect on how you, or anyone else, enjoys the game.

5 minutes ago, Shanty Pete's 1st Mate said:

For the record, I certainly like Sylvain, and respect your commitment to him. But I selected Annette, because she's my personal favorite. Every round of every contest like this is going to see somebody's favorite get cut. It's the nature of the thing. It's just a silly popularity contest, that should have no effect on how you, or anyone else, enjoys the game.

Yeah, that is true, you're right. And I have a lot of dedication, yeah.

I like Annette, btw!

I mean if it makes you any happier just remember that this is just a small popularity poll from a small FE fansite.

Dorothea won the BE poll but in CYL Edelgard almost got 5 times as many votes as her.

Sylvain might not have a lot of votes here but on the CYL he was the third most popular non-lord BL student so he's certainly popular. 

2 hours ago, Morgan--Grandmaster said:

Ashe, easily. He's so earnest and cute. He attends my lectures with great enthusiasm and I always include him in everything. He also likes reading, flowers, cooking, children, and sweets. Even his dislikes seem like they're written to maximize my protective instincts. I mean every word when I say "I will protect him. I want to see him grow up healthy, and I want to tell all my friends about him.  I literally cannot gush about him enough.😍

Exactly! Ashe 4 Prez 2020. He's also amazing as a unit in my experience, but it made me feel bad because he was my only option to kill Lonato : - ( 

Also, perhaps almost everyone in the thread could Lona tone down the salt. (Because Ashe's adopted dad is Lonato...)

Having such devotion to just one character is admirable and understandable. But a person going around telling everyone to vote for that character just because of said devotion is not something I call "rallying support"

In this case, I do like Sylvain but not as much as I like Felix and a few others.

Plus it's hard to like just one character out of many other great ones in the game.

Edited by Faustino

I voted for Ashe because he has been my favorite since day 1, before I even properly met him in game. My personal rankings: 

Ashe > Dimitri > Felix > Sylvain > Mercedes > Dedue > Ingrid > Annette

No offense to Annie, but she is simply my last pick, though I like her a lot.

32 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I wasn't trying to TELL. Just ask. There's a difference there. Sorry if it came off any different though.

Trust me, I know what it feels like to be so devoted to a character, I don't blame you. I also often want people to understand why I feel the way I do about my favorite

Just now, Darkmoon6789 said:

Trust me, I know what it feels like to be so devoted to a character, I don't blame you. I also often want people to understand why I feel the way I do about my favorite

Same here. And also understand why I may not like their favorite.

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

I wasn't trying to TELL. Just ask. There's a difference there. Sorry if it came off any different though.

If you say so... And I wasn't being hostile earlier, or at least trying not to be. Just irritated is all.

Anyways, don't worry about it and let's move forward.

3 hours ago, ciphertul said:

I vote to eliminate the entire class, none of them are good.

... now that the paint has dried, I’m realizing that this game lacks characters that really connect with me.

If you don't like any of the characters in the game, then why the fuck are you here? Go to a different thread.

32 minutes ago, Sid Starkiller said:

If you don't like any of the characters in the game, then why the fuck are you here? Go to a different thread.

Wow, really welcoming ain’t ya?

12 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

And the point of this was...?

All the blue lions eliminated, was that not clear? Should I rephrase it?

I’m one person in the minority, so don’t mind me

Just now, ciphertul said:

Wow, really welcoming ain’t ya?

All the blue lions eliminated, was that not clear? Should I rephrase it?

I’m one person in the minority, so don’t mind me

Why the hell should I welcome someone who appears to be trolling?

5 minutes ago, Sid Starkiller said:

Why the hell should I welcome someone who appears to be trolling?

Yes, just because I said something you disagree with I’m trolling. Solid reasoning.

I do find it odd that 5 weeks and the black eagle thread has 5 pages and this has more already.

Week Two Poll Posted!!!!

Week One Results: Unfortunately, Sylvain has been eliminated!  

This week (WEEK TWO) we will be eliminating TWO characters! Make sure to continue to vote for your favorite!

You can also comment down reactions to poll results, predictions for future polls, and why you voted for the character.

Week One was surprising, I expected Dedue or Ingrid to be the first one voted out. I'll keep my vote as the same as Week One for now, but if someone I like just as much starts falling behind...I might switch. So long as they aren't hopelessly behind like Sylvain was.