Week Five: Who Is Your Favorite Blue Lions Character?

Week Five: Who Is Your Favorite Blue Lions Character?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Week Five: Who is Your Favorite Blue Lions Character?

• Dimitri
    • Mercedes

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/11/2020 at 01:00 AM

Week Four Poll Posted!!!!

Week Three Results: Unfortunately, Annette and Ashe have been eliminated!  

This week (WEEK FOUR) we will be eliminating ONE character! Make sure to continue to vote for your favorite!

You can also comment down reactions to poll results, predictions for future polls, and why you voted for the character.

CONGRATS TO THE VOTERS OF THE TOP 3: DIMITRI, FELIX, AND MERCEDES!!!

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/28/2020 at 3:20 AM, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I'm happy Ashe made it so far, he deserves it. He's an underrated Three Houses character. Moving forward, keeping my votes between Dimitri and Mercedes.

I'd say Ashe is rated pretty fairly and positively. On the whole he seems a very well liked characters within the Three Houses fandom and he even ranked 9th in the CYL poll. I guess there are some people who find him a little boring but those are outnumbered pretty heavily by the ''Precious son'' crowd. 

Now of those that are left....yeah Dimitri wins pretty easily. Partly a process of elimination. I like Felix and think he's a very well realized and reasonable version of a tsundere but he's still not my type. Mercie is....odd. Before launch I thought I would really like her but she never really did anything for me when the time came. So that leaves Dimitri. I do really like Dimitri though so I certainly don't mind giving him a vote. 

Edited by Etrurian emperor

Week Five Poll Posted!!!!

Week Four Results: Unfortunately, Felix has been eliminated!  

This week (WEEK FIVE) we will be eliminating ONE character! Make sure to continue to vote for your favorite!

You can also comment down reactions to poll results, predictions for future polls, and why you voted for the character.

CONGRATS TO THE VOTERS OF THE TOP 2: DIMITRI AND MERCEDES!!! 

Edited by Bk1234

Going with Mercedes just because I don't like Dimitri that much comparatively.

I think we all know how this is gonna end, though.

Whoever wins, very few things could have made this contest better for me. Two of my three favorites made it into the Top 3, and two of my favorites are now in the Top 2. I'm okay with Dimitri or Mercedes winning, because either way I also win. Nice.

I do think that Dimitri is one of the best written characters in this entire game, especially now that I have seen his arc in Azure Moon. Doesn't mean I always agree with him, I seldom do, it tends to be either a revenge obsessed monster or a naive fool who can't understand that sometimes drastic actions can be necessary to make a better future. Despite all of this his arc and contrast with Edelgard makes him incredibly compelling, I actually think their conflict managed to get even more interesting after Dimitri got over his revenge obsession and it became more about two former childhood sweethearts growing in different directions to the point that they can't understand each other any more. Of knowing that conflict is unavoidable, as neither of them will back down from their beliefs.

Dimitri and Edelgard both is a massive reason for why I think this game is a masterpiece. I am a sucker for tragedies like this. I think Dimitri is compelling just because it isn't your typical goody two shoes prince. He has his own demons he need to deal with, the contrast between the two sides of his personality is quite extreme. I totally understand why so many people consider him their favourite character. Dimitri might be the most multilayered character in the entire game. It is important to note that just because I favour his rival doesn't mean I believe he is a bad character. Quite the opposite

24 minutes ago, ZeManaphy said:

Wow. This is a tough one, Its first wife vs favorite protagonist. 

For me first wife and favourite protagonist is one and the same, Edelgard. It is kind of funny though that I have used Mercedes in every single route. She is just that good a healer. 

However, Dimitri is my second favourite protagonist, when it comes to him, and Edelgard the presence of both in the game strengthens the character of the other. And Dimitri and Edelgard as children is pretty much the sweetest thing ever, but tragic in retrospect.

FINAL RESULTS: DIMITRI IS THE WINNER! (Mercedes has been eliminated!) 

You can comment down reactions to poll results, predictions for future polls, and why you voted for the character.

CONGRATS TO THE VOTERS OF DIMITRI!

Stay tuned for a "Who is Your Favorite Golden Deer Character?" poll topic coming sometime today!

I am glad to Dimitri won, he is a great character and one of the most complex in this entire game. Is it strange that someone who is such a huge fan of Edelgard also have a lot of appreciation for Dimitri as a character?

Hey, good for Dimitri! I gave my votes to Mercedes for the majority of the competition, but Dimitri and Ashe are the two I like just as much as her, if not more. Dimitri is probably my favorite Blue Lion, in all honesty, so having him and Mercedes (another BL favorite) making it to the final two was great.