What are some of you favorite S support quotes?

XRay

Yeah, what the title says! What are your favorite love quotes/pick up lines/confession?

Gaius's is probably my favorite. Sounds great as a pick up line, but I have not tried it.
"Baby, you're a river of chocolate in an ocean of cream. I'm gonna steal your heart on a daily basis."

Tiki's sounds bitter sweet and nostalgic. Comparing the eternity of love and the flash of mortality is very poetic.
"I know that to love another, I must watch the world move past him. But such short years make an eternity worth living.

Caeldori's confession is good too. It is poetic and nostalgic.
"Our love is eternal; somehow I just know it. If we cross paths again in a distant future, dear love...promise you'll remember me. Promise..."

I like Jacob's too. It is pretty normal, but it sounds sweet and endearing.
"I love you... I was always afraid to say it, but from now on I will tell you every single day. I love you."

I like Odin's flowery language.
"The stars shall go dark before my devotion to you fades. Uh, I mean... I love you."

And Ophelia's.
"Fate has chosen us. The moon and the stars bless our union. The constellations celebrate our love. You and I, forever into eternity."

Cordelia: Thank you. I thought nothing could warm my heart again. I shall love you above...all others, for the rest of my days.

Reason: her saying that she thought nothing could warm her heart again after being plagued with survivor's guilt over being the last of the Ylisse Pegasus Knights, and how happy she is to have been proven wrong, really highlights my favourite part of her support with Robin: it explores an aspect of Cordelia's character that her other supports don't, and has her overcome her grief. 

Also, her saying, "I shall love you above... all others, for the rest of my days". Her Robin support went without mentioning Chrom at all, so I really like how this subtly confirms that her crush on Chrom is in the past now that she loves Robin. 

Lucina: I love you, and no matter what the future holds, I'm going to cherish every moment.

Reason: Considering the bleak future she came from, her saying that she's not going to care what the future brings and cherish every moment she has with Robin is particularly touching. 

Edelgard: To think that I may truly call you my partner and equal now... the solitary reign of Edelgard has come to an end. From now on, we walk this path together.

Reason: Edelgard's biggest issue is trust; namely that she doesn't trust or feel she can depend on anyone except Hubert, and that's different because he directly serves her. Her expressing that she finally has someone to share her burdens & her dreams with, is actually pretty heartwarming. 

I just wish the CG didn't have her eyes so far apart that it looks extremely creepy. Edelgard's CG is one of the few where the character has a nose, and it doesn't help. 

Severa’s Japanese S-support confession to Robin is adorable.

”I-I Love you! H-huh?! You didn’t hear me say it?! Unbelievable! I won’t say it again, YOU MORON!!”

well not necessarily an S-support quote. One of Selena’s romance lines from the jp version of fates’s private quarters is similarly adorable.

“I-I have something... to tell you... today... I-I l-love you!! What’s with that face?! Even though I went through so much trouble to summon up my courage...idiot” 

ah the magical transformation from tsun to dere. If there’s one way to make me swoon it’s that cause it’s adorable.

Fire Emblem Three Houses has a few great ones. Most of these are great due to the voice actors' and actresses' deliveries that make them utterly heartwarming, but the lines themselves are pretty adorable, too.

Two absolutely stand out to me, however:
"I love you. I could never sing anything as pure as those three little words." - Dorothea
"Your heart is as vast as the ocean. I ask that you wrap me in your embrace, for now and for all eternity." - Flayn

Here's one from Fates that I thought was absolutely heartwarming:
"I had forgotten what love felt like. But this is it... this is love. Thank you." - Nyx

39 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

Severa’s Japanese S-support confession to Robin is adorable.

”I-I Love you! H-huh?! You didn’t hear me say it?! Unbelievable! I won’t say it again, YOU MORON!!”

That one happens to be my favorite from Awakening, too.

Frederick's Japanese one is probably my fav. Even though I really like his English one too, I think his Japanese one makes a bit more sense. In fact, the English one kind of contradicts it for some reason.

Japanese: "I love you too... Please let me protect you... Not as a knight, but as a man."

English: "My heart is yours, milady. I vow to defend you as knight and husband, till death should part us."

I think the tone in English is more in character, but why is Frederick saying he's Robin's knight and husband when in Japanese, he's saying he's NOT being a knight here? That's what confuses me and the reason I prefer the Japanese text is that Frederick is separating being a knight from being a husband, which I like, whereas in English, he is not. But I do still like the English one for the more proper tone and all. And I do feel like "my heart is yours" is more Frederick than a simple I love you. XD

Then I love how Sylvain in TH says he wants to spend his days making Byleth happy, instead of thinking of his own happiness and all. It really shows how far he'd come from his skirt-chasing habits and view of women and puts out that he truly loves her and only her!

These guys are my favorite characters in the respective games, yeah, but these quotes are part of why I love them so much, ya know?

Edited by Anacybele

Stahl, I may never take my eyes off of you either. That's my big green dork.

“My lady, I may never take my eyes off you again! ...Unless I'm about to run into a wall.”

Emmeryn's supports give me all the feels. I see so much of my late great-grandma in her; it's like spending time with her all over again.

“Thank you...for this chance. I...love you. You make me...whole again."

Just about anything Kaze says or does makes my heart melt.

"My liege… My love. I adore you with all my being. I promise to treasure you forever… and to keep you in my heart… always."

Sumia's is so cute. It perfectly sums up the feelings I get when I think about someone!

"It's so nice to feel special for once. To love someone more than anything in the world, and have them love me back."

Kaden says that like I might get sick of him, which by this point, I've sworn I won't.

"My love is as pretty as a diamond and twice as eternal. Even if you get sick of me, I'll always love you. I mean it...always and forever."

Ashe: Yes! Sorry, I'm...I'm struggling for the right words. It's funny. I've rehearsed this so many times. But when the moment actually came, it all just ran right out of my head. What I mean to say is... I love you and I want to marry you.

Byleth: "I feel the same way."

Truer words have scarcely been spoken.

Frederick and Lucina's are incredibly sweet too.

5 hours ago, XRay said:

And Ophelia's.
"Fate has chosen us. The moon and the stars bless our union. The constellations celebrate our love. You and I, forever into eternity."

Hey, I was actually coming here to mention this one. I honestly really prefer it to the JP confession, which is honestly a rarity for me when it comes to Ophelia dialogue between the original and localisation. In JP it's less flowery and also less sweet.
"I love you. It is an honor to be chosen by you: a legendary warrior! I'm looking forward to our rings. So let's get along forever, starting now."

I also wanna shout out Marianne's entire S Support, it gets me every time. The whole thing is super sweet when you take in the rest of her growth throughout the game and finally wraps up that growth by having her be the instigator of the proposal in giving Byleth the ring instead of the other way around, which iirc makes her the only girl in the cast to do that.
"I... I love you. So very deeply. Thank you for giving me the world."

15 minutes ago, Roxas said:

this is fftf why has nobody said EN hisame yet

Just read it. That whole support sounds like a meme.

"Our love is stronger than the world's most pungent pickle. Won't you dive into the brine with me?"

And that confession sounds a bit kinky—a euphemism for watersport if you know what I mean.

3 minutes ago, XRay said:

And that confession sounds a bit kinky—a euphemism for watersport if you know what I mean.

OH MY!!!

Hisame's gonna get into a pickle with the ratings now. (Get it?!)