Hello! Finally joined!

ShiraBliss

Hey everybody! I've been using serenesforest as a resource since... I legitimately can't remember which game, lol. But here I am, years and years later, finally getting it together and making my account!

What would you guys like to know? I put quite a bit in my About Me page, but I understand not wanting to go to my profile.

Let's seeeeee... I grew up on Playstation and Nintendo. Pokemon, LoZ, and FE were my favorite Nintendo games, Castlevania, Spyro, Crash Bandicoot, and Lara Croft were my favorite for Playstation. I have never played an Xbox before (like, I've never even held a controller), so I know nothing about Xbox exclusive games. I love RPGs the most, and below those are adventure games, open-world games, and fantasy/sci-fi. 

I love all animals, especially my dog. I'm a certified scuba diver, I have a degree in animation--but I don't work in animation lol--, and I love to cook. I love MENA (middle eastern north african) & Mediterranean food more than life itself, but Indian cuisine is a close second. I love making homemade curry, bread, and dumplings. Spice is my lady, caffeine is my side-chick.

I'll be happy to answer if y'all would like to know more! Peace :3

23 minutes ago, ShiraBliss said:

LoZ

We'll get along.

Welcome to the forest! Enjoy your stay.

26 minutes ago, ShiraBliss said:

Let's seeeeee... I grew up on Playstation and Nintendo. Pokemon, LoZ, and FE were my favorite Nintendo games, Castlevania, Spyro, Crash Bandicoot, and Lara Croft were my favorite for Playstation. I have never played an Xbox before (like, I've never even held a controller), so I know nothing about Xbox exclusive games. I love RPGs the most, and below those are adventure games, open-world games, and fantasy/sci-fi. 

No complaints here.

2 hours ago, ShiraBliss said:

HI GUYS! I love seeing Zelda fans, no matter where I am *w* Every so often I circle back to the BOTW 2 teaser, because it's just so good and I'm so excited for it.

Yes! I can't wait, since also that's when my family will get a switch/whatever comes after the switch since that's what they did in BOTW with the Wii U and Switch..

Although TBH I actually liked Skyward sword even more than BotW. In order of favourite to least favourite, for me it's

Skyward Sword-BotW-Twilight Princess-Wind Waker HD- Minish Cap-Ocarina of Time.