GHB- Flame Emperor: The Bringer of War

TheSilentChloey

Hi, I'm not sure if this is already on the thread here, so I thought I'd get to posting for the GHB this time.

Infernal Map:

Spoiler

fire_emblem_heroes_2020_03_09_19_06_09_b

Infernal Stats:

Spoiler

fire_emblem_heroes_2020_03_09_19_21_34_b

fire_emblem_heroes_2020_03_09_19_21_51_b

fire_emblem_heroes_2020_03_09_19_21_57_b

fire_emblem_heroes_2020_03_09_19_21_42_b

fire_emblem_heroes_2020_03_09_19_22_03_b

fire_emblem_heroes_2020_03_09_19_22_09_b

Lunatic Map:

Spoiler

fire_emblem_heroes_2020_03_09_19_29_14_b

Lunatic Stats:

Spoiler

fire_emblem_heroes_2020_03_09_19_30_10_b

fire_emblem_heroes_2020_03_09_19_30_04_b

fire_emblem_heroes_2020_03_09_19_29_35_b

fire_emblem_heroes_2020_03_09_19_29_26_b

fire_emblem_heroes_2020_03_09_19_29_20_b

Hard Map:

Spoiler

fire_emblem_heroes_2020_03_09_19_32_17_b

Hard Stats:

Spoiler

fire_emblem_heroes_2020_03_09_19_32_46_b

fire_emblem_heroes_2020_03_09_19_32_41_b

fire_emblem_heroes_2020_03_09_19_32_36_b

fire_emblem_heroes_2020_03_09_19_32_27_b

fire_emblem_heroes_2020_03_09_19_32_31_b

I hope this is right and helps.

Edited by TheSilentChloey
Fixing title

Honestly... I am kinda disappointed with this GHB. With the announcement of increasing the difficulty, I kinda expected more. Oh well...

Here's my clear, using Saizo the Fifth.

@DarkAlf @Maaka @mampfoid @daisy jane @Landmaster @BoaFerox @mcsilas @LordFrigid @Vicious Sal @Zeo

I would do a no-damage clear using Saizo, but it would be too long and boring to watch. It would have too many "Saizo attacks, Azura dances Saizo, Saizo repo Azura" situations... Flame Emperor having Reposition also doesn't help.

The Flame emperor was no match for my army of country bumbkins.

I would like to say that Tobin's refine really carried him here, but they slapped a hp requirement on it so I did't bother with it. So he could just use his barrier blade and block the enemy while Donnel has his own little duel at the end.
@Landmaster @Zeo

Edited by Sasori

Team Morgan took a couple of goes (all caught on film lol XD):

All three starting at Infernal down to Hard.

@Nym @Rezzy and @Anacybele if any of you guys have a +Speed Morgan with the same SI I'd love to see if the results are the same, or if the extra Atk stats don't matter that much.

Also because I absolutely love to torture myself I even did a theme team clear as well with Team Husbando.  Regal and Grimmy carried all three maps (thank god for the merge I got my grouchy Fell Dragon lol XD):

Edited by TheSilentChloey
Adding a clear XD

2 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

if any of you guys have a +Speed Morgan with the same SI I'd love to see if the results are the same, or if the extra Atk stats don't matter that much.

Sorry, but I'm ignoring this GHB because I don't care enough about the Flame Emperor, and I already have a lot of axe armors anyway. Also, my male Morgan is +Spd, but doesn't have the same skills and I can't get the ones you have at the moment.

Edited by Anacybele

I was kind of concerned every enemy unit was going to turn into a giant statstick but I was able to go about things the way I usually do. Finally got around to using a theme for my teams (sort of) when clearing these things.

@Nowi's Husband I always enjoy videos where Nowi destroys everything... Great video!

@Maaka What a great 1-turn clear! This maps is not cavalry friendly, but who needs them when we have Bartre!!!

@Sasori Wow! Villagers! What a great clear. One thing came to my mind:

Spoiler

XrZgAdg.png

@TheSilentChloey It's pretty cool to watch Morgan in action. I would say maybe beat the map and remember or even write down what you did to recreate the same solution, so you can make a video without showing failures. If it doesn't bother you, then that ok.

@NSSKG151 You posted your video while I was writting this comment, so I had to stop and watch it. What a lovely video! And... Wow! That NY Anna! Congrats on building her!

Just now, Anacybele said:

Sorry, but I'm ignoring this GHB because I don't care enough about the Flame Emperor, and I already have a lot of axe armors anyway.

That's ok.

It's just a free 180 BST unit, a high scoring bonus unit for Arena, Guard Axe+ (which could be a interesting weapon for Frederick), 6,000 feathers, 40 Armor Flowers and 2 orbs by beating the quests unit the Flame Emperor in the GHB rerun in the future. Nothing that worthy.

@Diovani Bressan

Is that...+20 to all of Saizo's stats between the replicated Hone Spd 4, Bonus Doubler, and Saizo's Star (on debuffed enemies)? That's just evil. +Style points for ending the map in the units' original starting positions even though Saizo wasn't at full HP. Nice work!

~

I couldn't stop after the traditional Galeforce clear. That defense tile was too enticing.

Also I rate that "Perish" as not Erica Lindbeck/10.

@Landmaster

Edited by LordFrigid

This clear can be considered a bit of a spoiler (albeit a very minor one in the grand scheme of things) so no comment from me this time.

Hmm...changed my mind, the thumbnail is also quite spoiler-ish so the clear will also go inside a spoiler tag.

Spoiler

@LordFrigid Wow! Two clears in one video: One player's phase one-turn clear, and one enemy's phase one turn-clear! Nice Job!

And yep! Saizo is pretty fun to use. I remember very well in September of last year. I was prepared to skip September's Mythic Banner, but when I saw that Thrasir has Panic Smoke, I knew that I needed that skill for Saizo. I got Thrasir in that banner, farmed her HM, and foddered her to Saizo. I got her back in December. Panic Smoke is perfect for him, since normal debuffs and panic's debuffs stack with Saizo Star, and Azura's buffs plus Eliwood's Bonus Doubler makes him pretty strong!

Like I said in my comment, I tried to make a no damage clear using Saizo, and I am able to negate all damage from those mages... but takes a while to defeat the Flame Emperor that makes the video quite boring... (while writting this comment, I noticed that since there is no need of Vantage in a no damage clear, I can change it for Axebreaker to kill the Flame Emperor faster... maybe I can try it tomorrow).

@Alexmender Wow! Nice clear! W Sothis is powerful unit! Took me a while to understand the "theme"... Was it Three Houses?, but Eirika and Mordecai were there... Ws it chrstimas?, but Byleth and Mordecai doesn't have christmas attires... lol

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

@Nowi's Husband I always enjoy videos where Nowi destroys everything... Great video!

@Maaka What a great 1-turn clear! This maps is not cavalry friendly, but who needs them when we have Bartre!!!

@Sasori Wow! Villagers! What a great clear. One thing came to my mind:

Reveal hidden contents

XrZgAdg.png

@TheSilentChloey It's pretty cool to watch Morgan in action. I would say maybe beat the map and remember or even write down what you did to recreate the same solution, so you can make a video without showing failures. If it doesn't bother you, then that ok.

@NSSKG151 You posted your video while I was writting this comment, so I had to stop and watch it. What a lovely video! And... Wow! That NY Anna! Congrats on building her!

That's ok.

It's just a free 180 BST unit, a high scoring bonus unit for Arena, Guard Axe+ (which could be a interesting weapon for Frederick), 6,000 feathers, 40 Armor Flowers and 2 orbs by beating the quests unit the Flame Emperor in the GHB rerun in the future. Nothing that worthy.

Actually I think the failures make the clear more interesting actually XD makes it more organic and showcase how I came up with my solution to it the first time, though my Husbando theme clear is an example where I actually came up with two clears but one of them accidentally didn't get filmed because I kind of forgot lol XD

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Sorry, but I'm ignoring this GHB because I don't care enough about the Flame Emperor, and I already have a lot of axe armors anyway. Also, my male Morgan is +Spd, but doesn't have the same skills and I can't get the ones you have at the moment.

I'm pretty sure yours has a Fury/Desperation build, unless you didn't give him the SI for it, though that is the build I was curious to see.  But it is your decision, though I'll second Diovani and point out that it's actually eight thousand feathers if you count the two thousand feathers you get from clearing infernal, as well as the other SI that you could be getting for Fred or other axe users.  Or if it really isn't to your taste you can just combat manual her and use the tree free copies as SI only.

36 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

@Alexmender Wow! Nice clear! W Sothis is powerful unit! Took me a while to understand the "theme"... Was it Three Houses?, but Eirika and Mordecai were there... Ws it chrstimas?, but Byleth and Mordecai doesn't have christmas attires... lol

Thanks! The theme is a little hard to guess at first glance but I named it "Professor does not dream of a Christmas Goddess". 

As everyone learns during the first 5 minutes of 3H, Sothis is inside Byleth's head and he is quite goofy when interacting with her. So while everyone in Garreg Mach are getting ready for their own festivities aka the Dance and Tower stuff Byleth imagines a different kind of celebration, something more focused on recieving presents. And Sothis humors him by changing her outfit and invoking a blue haired girl in a similar attire and a fluffy beastman that will transport both girls and the gifts. Wacking the Flame Emperor is Byleth's gift because they've been causing tons of trouble for his beloved students and he wishes to teach them a painful lesson.

Tl;dr: The whole clear is Byleth daydreaming about weird stuff while one of his students is learning break dance.

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

That's ok.

...Was this really necessary? I have other high-scoring arena units, and I don't need a new weapon for Frederick.

17 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I'm pretty sure yours has a Fury/Desperation build, unless you didn't give him the SI for it, though that is the build I was curious to see.  But it is your decision, though I'll second Diovani and point out that it's actually eight thousand feathers if you count the two thousand feathers you get from clearing infernal, as well as the other SI that you could be getting for Fred or other axe users.  Or if it really isn't to your taste you can just combat manual her and use the tree free copies as SI only.

Well, you'd be wrong. Mine runs Swift Sparrow 3, not Fury. And Frederick doesn't need the SI. He's fine as he is.

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

...Was this really necessary? I have other high-scoring arena units, and I don't need a new weapon for Frederick.

No, it definitely wasn't. He just apparently likes to needlessly antagonize you.

Also, Guard Axe+ isn't even a new weapon technically. Halloween Dorcas's (who coincidentally is more or less just Flame Emperor with less Res and a lower stat total) Hack-o-Lantern+ is literally the same weapon in terms of function.

The usual clear: Leon and three dancers made mincemeat of this.

The debut clear: So did Jaffar (+Atk/-Spd).  But I had to be much more careful about positioning.

@Diovani Bressan Lol, I honestly expected you to just plonk Saizo onto the defense tile and call it a day. Would that have been too much to tank?

@Maaka Yay Celica! Florina is a rare sight too.

@Sasori Lol, didn't let them get past the wall at all with Tobin. That was impressive.

@TheSilentChloey Very nice Morgan. In your second one, I'm surprised Flame Emperor didn't teleport up to attack Grima. I guess she would've died from the counterattack.

@NSSKG151 Damn, really nice Anna. I tried to pull for NYAnna but didn't get her, unfortunately. All those rapid fire Icebergs just looked unfair lol.

@LordFrigid I love Idunn... I wish I got like... one. My friend uses a +10 one with Summoner Support and DC Special Fighter Pulse Smoke in AR, and he doesn't need his brain.

@Alexmender Welp, they didn't stand a chance against the goddess. Guess they shouldn't have started shit in the tomb.

@Zeo @mcsilas @Landmaster

Decided to do a Three Houses thing. This is the hidden 5th route where Kronya defects to Byleth and Sothis is awakened, clearly.

22 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Team Morgan took a couple of goes (all caught on film lol XD):

All three starting at Infernal down to Hard.

@Nym @Rezzy and @Anacybele if any of you guys have a +Speed Morgan with the same SI I'd love to see if the results are the same, or if the extra Atk stats don't matter that much.

Also because I absolutely love to torture myself I even did a theme team clear as well with Team Husbando.  Regal and Grimmy carried all three maps (thank god for the merge I got my grouchy Fell Dragon lol XD):

Very nice!  You have a lovely voice.

Here's my own clear with Fjorm, Celica, and Flying Azura and Oliva.

38 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

@Diovani Bressan Lol, I honestly expected you to just plonk Saizo onto the defense tile and call it a day. Would that have been too much to tank?

@Maaka Yay Celica! Florina is a rare sight too.

@Sasori Lol, didn't let them get past the wall at all with Tobin. That was impressive.

@TheSilentChloey Very nice Morgan. In your second one, I'm surprised Flame Emperor didn't teleport up to attack Grima. I guess she would've died from the counterattack.

@NSSKG151 Damn, really nice Anna. I tried to pull for NYAnna but didn't get her, unfortunately. All those rapid fire Icebergs just looked unfair lol.

@LordFrigid I love Idunn... I wish I got like... one. My friend uses a +10 one with Summoner Support and DC Special Fighter Pulse Smoke in AR, and he doesn't need his brain.

@Alexmender Welp, they didn't stand a chance against the goddess. Guess they shouldn't have started shit in the tomb.

@Zeo @mcsilas @Landmaster

Decided to do a Three Houses thing. This is the hidden 5th route where Kronya defects to Byleth and Sothis is awakened, clearly.

Or he scared her well more than Rhea XD

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Very nice!  You have a lovely voice.

Here's my own clear with Fjorm, Celica, and Flying Azura and Oliva.

Aww thanks XD nice clear Rezzy XD

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

@Rezzy Your accidental +10 Celica makes me sad lol.

lol, yeah, she pity broke me a ton over the years.  She comes quite in handy in GHBs, now.