New event calendar (March-April 2020)

DarkAlf

img_20200310.png

We have a new event calendar!  Who do you think is coming in these banners?  Anything you're looking forward to?  Dreading?  Enjoy!

Edited by DarkAlf
Replaced calendar with one from official site

Shilling Forma Souls? smh. Edelgard and Dimitri BHB. that is one crazy team up and banner.  The mythic choice of the month might be interesting depending who it is. Hope I have enough red page to get more merges for Spring Camilla.

Edited by Jingle Jangle

So the seasonal revival banners keep piling up, but they seem to be getting shorter in length.

Heroes with Aerobatics looks like it should be the Petra revival I've been waiting for, since the only units with it in the regular pool are her, Super Nino, and Super Catria. Except... then there's the Heroes with Orders Skills banner, which doesn't make any sense. There's only two units with Orders skills in the regular summoning pool, and one of those is Petra again. (The other is Brave Micaiah.)

So there seems to be some sort of funny business here. Are they starting to allow seasonals on skill banners? Best case scenario for me would be if they're both two-character banners, so I can pull Petra at a crazy good rate, but that seems very unlikely. Maybe it's just that they're counting the Guidance skills under "Orders" skills? If so, the Aerobatics banner should stay Catria/Petra/Nino, while the Orders banner would be three out of Brave Micaiah, Tana, Super Olivia, and Super Hinoka. (Man, that's a lot of "Super" alts showing up here.) Probably Micaiah/Olivia/Hinoka, since Tana is a lot older than the others.

@Othin - that's exactly what made me pause. We only have 2 Perma-Orders, so they could do funny-nanigans like they did with DC/CC and it's "countering" but ...then theoretically they would make it movement assists. 

(sigh). I knew this was gonna happen. I really didn't want to summon anything this month, and Dimitri's gonna have a banner. Bylass is gonna have a Banner, Petra is gonna have a banner. - and if Catria's on the banner, this means the next red (if its not the mythic and I don't think it would be.....is going to be Mareeta). 

damnit. 

Well I can safely focus on Ferdinand merges (at least until I break my pity rate) with no guilt, since I don't care much for the bunnies.  This month looks like it will give me a chance to start saving orbs (now watch Elphin be on the bunny banner).  

Oh! Finally! I’m more excited for those bonus banners. I read online that Orders is indeed referring to guidance and flier guidance as well. I hope flying Olivia is on it, I would definitely try hard for her!

At least the aerobatics banner has its 3 units confirmed, with Petra, flying Nino and sword Catria. Indeed, that clears Petra and Catria up from the legendary banner.

I suspect Osian will be on the even skills banner? He is a good spot where they can knock him out for his rerun already. Shannan, too, perhaps, although it might be a bit early for him. That could leave someone like Selkie taking the last spot... I would like an osian but I don’t know if I would be as invested by the time the banner comes around and he is in fact on it. 

The spring reruns are also so short!! Is this a new precedent?

Free units and free summons:
3/11: Altina gift
3/11: New Power (Gray, Jagen, Olwen)
3/17: TT banner
3/18: Spring 2020 banner
3/19: Edelgard+Dimitri BHB banner
3/20: TT event
3/21: Aerobatics banner (Nino, Petra, Catria)
3/23: Spring 2019 rerun
3/25: Spring 2018 rerun
3/27: Even Wave banner (5*-only candidates: Tibarn, FByleth, Osian, Karla, Shannan, Hector, Selkie)
3/30: Spring 2017 rerun
3/30: Death Knight GHB rerun
3/31: Mythic banner
4/3: Orders (and Guidance) banner (candidates: Micaiah, Petra, Tana, Hinoka, Olivia)
4/8: New Heroes + Forging Bonds
4/10: New Power

RIP Altina -- it's implied that she's only available for a limited time.

We could expect Spring 2020 to be 3H-themed.

15 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

Bound Hero Battle: Edelgard and Dimitri.

Oh boy. 😄

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to this. Also for the banner, I can finally get these two (and maybe F!Byleth)! With this and the DK rerun we're certainly getting a ton of 3H stuff this month, maybe the Mythic will also be 3H after all...

13 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

And yes, this is pretty scummy considering how Ike is available even now. Something definitely changed at IS' HQ late last year for all the stuff that happened this year to make sense.

Edited by DefyingFates

23 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

That was literally stated outright back in the FEH Channel in February. This is not new news.

Edited by Tybrosion

NGL BunIke would be funny, especially if we get Mist to force him to do it and we get Rolf too. They already did this with Alfonse, so it's unlikely to happen, but I'd still like it.

4 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

Should be called Bound enemy battle. 

It should ACTUALLY be called "Validation that there is gonna be a three houses golden ending where Dimitri and edelgard can get married." Obviously.

Wrong thread for that, but I seriously wonder if they're actually gonna do that after what hapenned with Fates and revlelation.

Anyways, mythic heroes! I want Brammimond, but I feel like we're gonna get Rhea or Seiros.

The acrobatics banner sounds really interesting since I always wanted FlyingNino and SwordCatria. Though Petra with an attack or speed boon would have been nice too.

I thought Gray had a personal refine of his zanbato already, but anyways, he'll get it once it's out since I made a good build of him.

I will hardly pass on Easter banner especially since I still have to get Lysithea.

Edited by Falcom Knight

5 minutes ago, Benice said:

NGL BunIke would be funny, especially if we get Mist to force him to do it and we get Rolf too. They already did this with Alfonse, so it's unlikely to happen, but I'd still like it.

We just got seasonal Rolf at Halloween last year, I don't think they'll give him another seasonal right now when we still don't have normal Rolf.

Bunny Ike would be hilariously awesome though. XD

I'm fully expecting the Seasonal Banner this month to have Est as one of the stars, to match Catria and Palla from previous years. I'm down for it. I wish the seasonal reruns were longer, though, just because there's characters I haven't gotten yet (Spring Palla, Bruno, Sharena, and Chrom), and characters I wouldn't mind merging (Spring Catria and Lucina).

The Mythic this month is gonna be interesting. I'm expecting someone with a colorless tome, and...maybe out of left field, but I'm thinking Gotoh. And I think the New Heroes banner on April 8th is gonna be from Marth Land.

God, I hope one of those banners is Archanea. It baffles me that we haven't gotten Julian and Lena yet.

That Dimitri and Edelgard banner is going to kill me, I need them both. I predict that Mercedes will be the third focus unit due to originally being from the Empire, only to join the Kingdom later.

If they don't give Est a spring alt like they did Catria and Palla, heads will roll.

Third unit on The Stepsibling Squabble may very well by Claude.  😛

Kinda hoping that the Lost Lore rewards include more Divine Codes.  I want my DC!

only interested in that New Heroes Banner in early april, but i MIGHT be pulling on that Even Skills Banner, if Karla's present and she's the only red focus unit (unlikely): i only need 2 more to +10 her

I think the bunny banners are the most boring recurring seasonals, sadly, so I don't know what to spend my orbs on now. I guess there's a chance one of my favorites will end up on the spring banner but that'd really be bittersweet. 

Edelgard and Dimitri BHB... I was not expecting these two. I was expecting Edelgard and Hubert, or Claude and Hilda. For the 3rd unit on the banner, it may be Claude or Byleth.

I also expect a Feh Channel in early April. Maybe a Spring Celebration, since we are also getting Spring Promo.

11 hours ago, Roflolxp54 said:

We could expect Spring 2020 to be 3H-themed.

Do you expect it based on the BHB?

I wouldn't be against the idea, but honestly I am not sure... Maybe 1 or 2 3H units (since normally Spring banners are mixed), but not usre about the whole banner. We just got a 3H banner, and I know we got 2 3H banners in a row last year but it was because the game was new.