New event calendar (March-April 2020)

DarkAlf

I said my goal wasn't to summon this month, and I am going to stick to it. 
I'd really like though if i could get a Free Bylass. that would be lovely. (out of everyone that could be on this list this is the one i need the most help on). 

6 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

I'd really like though if i could get a Free Bylass.

Building, or free Ruptured Sky/Fury 4?

Edited by Karimlan

1 hour ago, Karimlan said:

Building, or free Ruptured Sky/Fury 4?

Building  - i think she'd be a great +10 project, esp. how bonkers her sword is. 
bright side is  - if they repeat Heroes w/banners this year like I expect - i'll know how to save/when likely to save for her. (to which it might kinda be moot lol)

7 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Do you expect it based on the BHB?

I wouldn't be against the idea, but honestly I am not sure... Maybe 1 or 2 3H units (since normally Spring banners are mixed), but not usre about the whole banner. We just got a 3H banner, and I know we got 2 3H banners in a row last year but it was because the game was new.

As well as the GHB rerun and Petra showing up on a skills banner.

With all the overlapping 3H content (and the last banner being 3H) I'm more inclined to say we can rule out that game having much presence on the Spring banner, if any.

Also I want to say jeez some of those text blocks are really tight, any more compression and they'd be illegible.

So yeah, seems like a pretty easy month to save.

• None of the rabbits tend to interest me so that's an easy skip. Before Eir was a thing I wanted Kagero and I used to want Camilla for the novelty but with a +2 +SPD Giga!Nino I don't need either. New banner would be shocking if it appealed to me.
  • Valentian Catria and Petra would be pretty cool, but I need neither, so pulling red and blue there in the discounted pull so then I move on.
  • The BHB Banner would be enticing if I cared about Dimitri but I don't, already have Edelgard, one of the Byleths would cool but Claude is just as likely and he's a pass. I'll probably do the full circle so that's 15 orbs down on that banner aside from the non-focus color but then that's done.
  • Wave skills is a wildcard because of how many units could be on that banner. Probably a skip though.
  • Between the likely choices on the orders banner, B!Micaiah is the only unit I'd pull for. Not vigorusly though, so green there and gone.
  • Will pull green and red on the new power banner as I do want Gray, but I'm not going past the discount session there either.

135 is the max amount of orbs I would be spending if I did a full session on every banner this month. Considering how unlikely that is, I'm predicting around 40-75 orbs being spent across the banners excluding the mythic which is up in the air but likely a 3H one so a pass (unless COLORLESS TOME).

I'm already getting close to 60 orbs saved up already. It's looking like it's going to be a good month for saving.

1 hour ago, Zeo said:

So yeah, seems like a pretty easy month to save.

• None of the rabbits tend to interest me so that's an easy skip. Before Eir was a thing I wanted Kagero and I used to want Camilla for the novelty but with a +2 +SPD Giga!Nino I don't need either. New banner would be shocking if it appealed to me.
  • Valentian Catria and Petra would be pretty cool, but I need neither, so pulling red and blue there in the discounted pull so then I move on.
  • The BHB Banner would be enticing if I cared about Dimitri but I don't, already have Edelgard, one of the Byleths would cool but Claude is just as likely and he's a pass. I'll probably do the full circle so that's 15 orbs down on that banner aside from the non-focus color but then that's done.
  • Wave skills is a wildcard because of how many units could be on that banner. Probably a skip though.
  • Between the likely choices on the orders banner, B!Micaiah is the only unit I'd pull for. Not vigorusly though, so green there and gone.
  • Will pull green and red on the new power banner as I do want Gray, but I'm not going past the discount session there either.

135 is the max amount of orbs I would be spending if I did a full session on every banner this month. Considering how unlikely that is, I'm predicting around 40-75 orbs being spent across the banners excluding the mythic which is up in the air but likely a 3H one so a pass (unless COLORLESS TOME).

I'm already getting close to 60 orbs saved up already. It's looking like it's going to be a good month for saving.

Do you pull full circles when you get tickets and free summons on new hero banners nowadays? I ended up pulling full circles on this new hero banner because all the characters came with premium skills except Ferdinand and pulling full circle when you get free summons is cost effective. Sadly I didn't get any 5* after spending 75 orbs which is equivalent to 100 orbs if I didn't have tickets and free summon. 

I do think from now on I will pull full circle 5 times on every new hero banner as long as it comes with 4 free tickets and free summon. 

22 hours ago, Falcom Knight said:

I thought Gray had a personal refine of his zanbato already, but anyways, he'll get it once it's out since I made a good build of him.

His new personal weapon is already out, Zanbato remains a general, transferable weapon skill. For his refine you need to learn the new weapon skill first and refine that. Zanbato itself got nothing.

41 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

Do you pull full circles when you get tickets and free summons on new hero banners nowadays? I ended up pulling full circles on this new hero banner because all the characters came with premium skills except Ferdinand and pulling full circle when you get free summons is cost effective. Sadly I didn't get any 5* after spending 75 orbs which is equivalent to 100 orbs if I didn't have tickets and free summon. 

I do think from now on I will pull full circle 5 times on every new hero banner as long as it comes with 4 free tickets and free summon. 

Depends, sometimes the units don't appeal to me. If the color of the units that I may want to pull for fill up all the slots in a discounted session then I'll spend the full 15 orbs, maybe even for all the tickets. For the recent new heroes banner I pulled everything but blue and even a little blue (Which I regretted) but I actually ran out of orbs near the end because I hadn't done the quest orbs and don't redeem mailbox orbs anymore (no matter what I'm saving to an extent by doing this.).

I'm not going to do full circles for every ticket/free summon session, but when it's a good deal for me then sure.

We're getting close to Tellius banner though, I can feel it. And if we get a Dawn Brigade banner I'm going to be in trouble because I want to +10 Edward as he's probably my 2nd most favorite sword character next to Lyn and he'll be a way more powerful unit due to his BST. Praying he's not in next month's banner.

21 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Depends, sometimes the units don't appeal to me. If the color of the units that I may want to pull for fill up all the slots in a discounted session then I'll spend the full 15 orbs, maybe even for all the tickets. For the recent new heroes banner I pulled everything but blue and even a little blue (Which I regretted) but I actually ran out of orbs near the end because I hadn't done the quest orbs and don't redeem mailbox orbs anymore (no matter what I'm saving to an extent by doing this.).

I'm not going to do full circles for every ticket/free summon session, but when it's a good deal for me then sure.

We're getting close to Tellius banner though, I can feel it. And if we get a Dawn Brigade banner I'm going to be in trouble because I want to +10 Edward as he's probably my 2nd most favorite sword character next to Lyn and he'll be a way more powerful unit due to his BST. Praying he's not in next month's banner.

Would you pull for this Edward? Do you think he will be a trainee? 

3 hours ago, Icelerate said:

Would you pull for this Edward? Do you think he will be a trainee? 

Absolutely. Guard Weapon with Close Call built in? Sign me up. I'd like a few more points in SPD instead of RES or equalize ATK with SPD and a potential superboon in either. I'd be pretty happy with him though even if it's odd to have a Guard weapon instead of a slaying one Makes him deceptively tanky. Aside from that though, his stats are pretty inline with today's units. I have more of a problem with the other units in that post (particularly Leonardo) but that's not relevant.

And yes, I absolutely think any Tier 1 unit from RD should classify as a trainee. Including the oh so popular Jill.

Edited by Zeo