1. 1. The best legendary banner of the month of January

• Ike January 2018
    • Duma January 2019
    • Líf January 2020
  2. 2. The best legendary banner of the month of February

• Ephraim February 2018
    • Roy February 2019
    • Chrom February 2020
  3. 3. You hope Elincia is the next legendary hero for the month of April?

Hello I would like to know which banners of the months of January and February is that you liked the main hero as well as the other characters that come out and I also asked another couple of questions
enjoy!!!:)

Edited by MirandaFriege

1 hour ago, GodSejeong97 said:

I'd prefer a Legendary Reinhardt instead, tho

He already is legendary tho

I voted Ike, Ephraim and yes to Elincia. I certainly don't want her to give me a thorough thrashing.

Duma because he's not another sword legend and Chrom because he ditched Falchion for some random bow (and escaped being another sword legend). 

Legendary Elincia would be great, but I'm planning on skipping April anyway so I'd much rather have Sigurd or Seliph be the legend for that month.

Ike and Ephraim are my votes, no contest.

And YES to Elincia! She's my favorite female, the best girl to me. And deserves legendary status for sure for what she accomplishes.

On 3/10/2020 at 4:05 AM, Vicious Sal said:

Voted no for Elincia, why would that dry piece of a cardboard cutout ever deserve a Legendary status? 

How rude. How about the fact that she took back her kingdom and brought a golden age to Crimea as queen? Also, if characters like Julia, Ryoma, and Tiki can be legendary, Elincia definitely can. She's just as relevant to Tellius, if not more, as these characters are to their own games.

17 hours ago, Anacybele said:

How rude. How about the fact that she took back her kingdom and brought a golden age to Crimea as queen? Also, if characters like Julia, Ryoma, and Tiki can be legendary, Elincia definitely can. She's just as relevant to Tellius, if not more, as these characters are to their own games.

why rude. Is she? Elincia doesnt qualify as a Legendary. I never played the Tellius games and i have heard of Ike and Micaiah, never heard of Elincia pre FEH. If we go by importance then Anna should have been a Legendary before Elincia even gets qualified for it lol

13 minutes ago, Hilda said:

why rude. Is she? Elincia doesnt qualify as a Legendary. I never played the Tellius games and i have heard of Ike and Micaiah, never heard of Elincia pre FEH. If we go by importance then Anna should have been a Legendary before Elincia even gets qualified for it lol

...Seriously? You think Elincia doesn't qualify just because you've never heard of her and never played the games she's in? Wtf?

And Vicious Sal's comment is rude because he's character bashing. I've been called out for some negative comments I've made about characters, so why are others allowed to character bash?

Edited by Anacybele

I don't see how Tiki or Julia getting a legendary is supposed to show that the bar for qualifying is low. Sure, they're not the lords of their games, but... You think the last of the divine dragons, the child of the dragon who serves as a god to Archanea&Jugdral's entire setting, isn't anything legendary? If anything, she should have been a mythic, that's how important she is in-universe. Julia, again, has Naga's blood and wields a tome that contains her will (or something of the sort, it's been a while since i've read Jugdral meta), and is one of the two people most likely to have killed the reincarnation of Loptous. Isn't that legendary? She'd definitely belong in her world's history books. Even Ryoma I suppose I can see, I'd rather forget his character exists but I can still understand, he just shouldn't have been one before Azura and before the legendary Corrin we're definitely getting one day.

So yes, they could have waited until mythics were launched for Tiki since they definitely knew that was coming and you could argue that what she is matters more than what she's done, yes Ryoma came at the wrong time, yes Julia too should probably have waited until legendary Seliph had his turn and in the same way Elincia might want to let Micaiah have hers first, but they all "deserve" to be one.

Not now though, i'm all out of orbs after failing to get a good nature for Valentines Soren.