[FE13] Lunatic: F R E E D O M Draft

Gradivus.

Male Avatar named Sephiroth cause of some obscure 90s RPG being popular for reasons beyond our comprehension. Went with +Magic/-Res this time, let's see how long it takes before not picking +Speed or +Defense makes me want to commit seppuku.

Premontion: 2/2 Turns

We did it.

Prologue: 6/8 Turns

I think you can do this in 5 but fuck it I'll consider just beating the draft a victory in itself.

Anyway Fred killed the mages and most of the Myrmidons while chipping the Barbarians so Sephiroth and Chrom could kill them for exp. Fed the boss to Sephiroth.

Chapter 1: 6/14 Turns

Fuck this map holy shit. This took over two hours I want to die. This isn't even the really bad early game map and it's already going to shit.

So Fred chips some stuff on Turn 1 and then Sephiroth goes onto a fort, equips the Bronze Sword, and prays to RNGesus that he can survive. Chrom goes down to pair with Sully and try to feed her kills except he fucking crits all the dudes and steals all the exp. Sully ended up only getting one kill but I fucking had it with this map so I just didn't care anymore. I'll feed Sully all of Donnel's map to make up the difference or something I don't know. Fred proced speed which let him double the boss with Chrom pair-up so I fed the boss to Sephiroth with two Bronze Swords from Fred and two Thunders from Sephiroth.

Just did a generic female Avatar, going with +Mag/-Luck. 

Premonition: 2/2 Turns

This took me 3 attempts. Goddammit, Robin.

Prologue: 5/7 Turns

Unfortunately Fred had to take the boss kill, but this took me like 20 attempts anyway so I call it a victory either way. I got a level on Robin either way and she got HP/Str/Mag/Skl/Spd/Res. I call it a win.

Chapter 1: 5/12 Turns

I fail to understand how a unit with a 65% Strength growth fails to level strength 90% of the time. This took me like 30 attempts cuz Freddy decided to be unepic for like half an hour.

Strat for this is sort of an improvised version of Chiki's 4 turn but I can't use Sully to chip the archer (which does in fact cost me that 1 turn). Fred gets the bronze sword from Robin, pairs up with Chrom and gets on the fort. He levels strength and speed which lets him ORKO the generic non-HP+5 fighters and also double the boss. Also important for Fred+Chrom or Robin+Virion to get a dual strike to kill a merc, otherwise Robin dies on EP. After a bit of weakening the boss and a vulnerary use, I was able to feed the boss kill to Robin. She got a level but it was HP+luck, and that this point I was done with the chapter so I decided to move on.

Chapter 2: WHY/22

Free units were Vaike and Miriel for their pair-up bonuses.

Holy shit fuck random AI movement. That was legit the thing that caused the most resets since if the enemies at the start move in the wrong way I can't keep the undrafted dudes out of danger. On Turn 1 the right brigand has to attack Fred from above and the left brigand has to move far enough to the right (and not too far down) to be in range of Fred on Turn 2 enemy phase. Then on Turn 2 a Soldier needs to move up towards Fred and not right towards everyone else cause Robin, Chrom, and Sully can't kill him while staying out of range of the other enemies. Bronze Sword!Fred 2HKOs everything while standing on a forest tile chugging Elixirs. Did manage to feed 1 enemy each to Robin, Chrom, and Sully in the starting group.

Second part is much easier. Fred OHKOs the Mercs and baits everything else to start moving. Then Fred moves onto a fort and tanks everything with the Iron Sword. Managed to feed Sephiroth two brigands from the top group. Fed the boss to Sully with a Fire from Sephiroth and an Iron Sword from Fred to chip him down.

Going in with +Speed -Luck (is there really any other viable set?) F!Robin named Alice.

Premonition (2/2): Really hard chapter, had to think about this one for a long time. The strategy implemented was so complex, with so many moving parts, I cannot even begin to recount it.

Prologue (6/8): Came up with two strats for a 6-turn, depending on how the first Mage moves. This gets a bunch of EXP onto Alice (259 Exp, to be exact), with her killing all 4 Brigands and the boss, after he gets ganged up on by Frederick, Chrom, and Alice, with Silver Lance, Rapier and Thunder respectively. Paired Lissa to Alice for the bosskill so Veteran activates.

Chapter 1 (5/13): I thought this would suck and it kinda did, but not as much as I thought. Fred needs a +Spd level up on Turn 1 EP so he can kill the boss, Alice is unimportant for the most part but her levelup still needs to not suck because oh boy Chapter 2 is coming up next. Basically, Frederick with Chrom runs forward and smacks a Merc with the Silver Lance, Alice gets in range of that merc and finishes him on EP, and Fred spends the rest of the chapter baiting and killing dudes with Alice engaging in combat only when safe/necessary.

If Alice hadn’t whiffed the Archer on Turn 3 EP, I think I could’ve finished this chapter in potentially 4 turns, but alas she did, and I wanted to take this attempt because both she and Frederick got really good levels.

Chrom hit C with both Fred and Alice afterwards.

Chapter 2 (8/21): It wasn’t actually too bad. Well, I should say, figuring out the strategy I used wasn’t too bad; actually having the dice roll the right way was a lot worse. Used Vaike and Lissa as my free units.

So Fred with unequipped Chrom as a backpack runs up and smacks the left side Mercenary with the Silver Lance. Vaike pairs to Alice, and she moves up, trades for Chrom, equips him with Rapier, and finishes the Mercenary for a level up. She really needs to get Speed on this level to double the Brigands. EP, enemies attack Frederick, with the mountain Brigand going for either Frederick OR Alice, depending on if he rolls Gamble; if he does, he attempts to critblick Fred, otherwise he goes for Alice.

Turn 2, depending on the mountain Brigand’s actions, Fred will either move below him and finish with the Bronze Sword, or move down to the same space, equip the Bronze Sword, and use a Vulnerary. Alice moves left two tiles onto the mountain and finishes a Soldier with Thunder. Miriel pairs to Lissa, who moves behind Frederick, trades him the Iron Axe, and heals either Alice or Fred (again, depending on who the first Brigand attacked on Turn 1).

From here, it’s basically a roll of the dice for Alice’s survival. Due to Fred equipping the Bronze Sword, all the Barbarians (even with Gamble) are drawn towards Alice over him. Once the starting enemies are cleared out (or mostly cleared out - as long as Fred has a clear shot north with everyone else able to fend for themselves), Frederick heads up and gets just barely in range of the boss on Turn 5 with the Iron Axe equipped. He tanks and weakens a Merc and Barbarian, then retreats to the rightmost fort with the Bronze Sword. Alice sits on the left fort with Chrom, with Miriel and Lissa next to her for bonuses. EP, she counterkills a couple dudes Frederick weakened, and does major damage to the boss, leaving him at 12 HP thanks to a Chrom DS. This allows Lissa to pair to Miriel and she takes Alice’s Thunder to finish the boss off with 12 damage exactly, otherwise Alice could take the kill. Alice finishes the other Merc that Fred weakened on the fort, and Alice/Fred form a blockade on the bridge to weaken the three remaining enemies. Turn 8 the group cleans up.

Chapter 3 (4/25): Used Sully and Sumia as my freebies. They mostly helped with chip damage and mobility. Used Fred with pocket Kellam to tank the dudes on the right turn 1, running up and smacking a Soldier with the Silver Lance. On EP, the Silver Lance kills the Knight with the Heal staff, and Fred convoydrops to equip Kellam's Javelin so he can counter the Archer. Dudes finish off enemies on Turn 2, with Fred moving to be exactly 14 spaces away from the boss while Javelining one of the remaining enemies. Turn 3 the door is opened by Alice flown over by Sumia, Fred gets Chrom paired to him, and he runs forward with the Iron Sword to ORKO the Hammer!Fighter on EP (has to dodge, of course). He moves up and kills Raimi with the Hammer on Turn 4, after dudes pick away at remaining enemies for EXP.

Now that the Wireless menu is available, things are gonna get… interesting.

Chapter 4 (3/28): Bought a Brave Lance and an Eirika’s Blade, both for Fred to use.

Moved up so that Alice+Chrom are in range of the left fighter with Bronze Sword and Glass Sword equipped, if he spawns with HP+5 it’s OK because Miriel can finish him, but preferably he dies to 2x Bronze Sword + Glass Sword DS. Fred gets in range of the right Fighter with Eirika’s Blade and ORKOs. 

The top-right Mage must move in such a way that Fred can get into Lucina’s attack range when he goes to Brave Lance him. This way, he counterkills both her and the top-right Knight on EP, with Kellam in the back so he doesn’t beef it. Alice kills the other Mage with Celica’s Gale + Dual Strike, and then has to survive the Knight and top left Fighter. Come Turn 3, the only enemy left is the top-right Short Axe Fighter, easily taken out. 

Chapter 5 (6/34): Bought a LOT of stuff, like another Celica's Gale, a Wyrmslayer, and a +5 Mt Eirika's Blade forge for Lonk. This lets him ORKO every enemy in the starting area with Kellam pairup. Also used the Tiki’s Tear on him for the temporary buffs, to hit the ORKO benchmark and also make his survival in this chapter a lot better.

Basically, had Fred and Alice+Chrom go up to clear the way for Ricken and Maribelle to make it down on Turn 1, then everybody retreated except Alice, who pretty much solo’d the top with Chrom and Celica’s Gales. The rest of the group went back to the bottom, then Lonk crept up the left and got plopped on the middle-left fort with the Wyrmslayer so he could kill a bunch of Wyverns, getting him a lot of much-needed EXP. Reinforcement spawns kept this from being a 5 turn, but they weren’t too dangerous.

Chapter 6 (5/39): Yeah. Just sort of ran down the left side with Alice, killing things with Chrom DSes. Fred + Kellam killed some dudes on the right to start out and bait a Dark Mage. Miriel + Lonk held the center for a turn before Fred ran over to start helping out. Recruited Gaius, naturally. Alice refused to dodge a fucking thing so the bosskill was really shaky, since even if she healed she wouldn’t survive an attack on EP. It worked out though, with Chrom breaking the Glass Sword on Validar’s face. 

Chapter 7 (4/43): I didn't have any notes written for this one apparently? Used LEVIN SWORD FREDERICK plus Chrom to take out most of the enemies. Lonk got kills where he could. Cordelia scored A KILL before the map ended. 

Paralogue Donnel (Free/43): Yep. Fed kills to drafted dudes. Cordelia+Lonk and Miriel+Gaius hit C support. Lonk finished off his level-up (he was like 10.73 or something) and then reclassed to Wyvern Rider. Used Gaius to pick up the Rescue staff. 

Paralogue Berserker Boss (Free/43): Actually gave Cordelia the boosters this time (Naga’s Tear, Energy Drop, Dracoshield, BOOTS). 

Chapter 8 (5/48): This could’ve theoretically been done in 4 turns I think but getting Cordelia to survive the south by dodging enough isn’t exactly consistent in the first place so I’ll just take it.

Chapter 9 (3/52): Reclassed Miriel to Dark Mage. Cordelia flew forward and killed stuff. She had to dodge some arrows which was annoying. Miriel handled the left side and rescued Libra, who was kind enough to repay the favor by killing the last enemy on Turn 3 Ally Phase so it doesn’t roll over into a 4-turn. 

Chapter 10 (3/55): Cordelia flew forward and killed stu- hang on a minute, this seems familiar. Thanks to Gaius pairing with Fred, he was able to move forward and blick the Master Seal Thief on Turn 1 with Gradivus, convoydropping it so Cordelia could promote on Turn 2. 

Chapter 11 (3/58): Yeah. Fed Miriel a Seraph Robe so she could tank the left side more easily.

Paralogue Stupid Villagers (Free/58): Focused EXP mainly onto Lonk.

Chapter 12 (4/62): Ran around and tanked things with Cordelia+Lonk, Miriel+Gaius, and Alice+Chrom. Chrom used the Noble Rapier to help DS things down. 

Chapter 13 (2/64): Took an extra turn to let Lonk Vantage-kill a lot of stuff up north for a few levels. As a result, everyone else (well, everyone important) also got a few levels.

Chapter 14 (2/66): Took an extra turn to get a buttload of EXP onto Alice, getting her to Rally Spectrum.

Chapter 15 (3/69): Nice. Rally Spectrum’d up and had Cordelia kill most things. Miriel took care of the beach. Lonk took care of Say’ri’s corner. 

Paralogue Morgan (Free/69): Morgan’s like, super duper dead, but it’s ok because Cordelia killed 90% of the enemies to reach Galeforce, then Second Seal’d to Falcon Knight. Lonk also hit Deliverer. 

Paralogue SeverOHGODWHYARETHEYSOBUFF (Free/69): Yeah… I had Miriel nostank the hell out of this chapter, thanks to Rally Spectrum. Got Severa and fed her a couple kills. Passed Deliverer and Galeforce.

Paralogue Anna (Free/69): Could’ve done it sooner, but uh, I did it now. Fed almost everything to Severa and Chrom. Chrom has to become competent someday to kill Grima, so.

Promoted Severa after the chapter at Lv 18 to Hero. Fed her the Naga’s Tear, all my Goddess Icons, and an Energy Drop. 

Might add more details later, I've just kind of been marathoning the run all day so things are kind of blurring together.

Chapter 16 (1/70): Galeforce.

Ok, there was a *little* more to it than that, since I wanted to get the Speedwings as well. I had Gaius get Rally Spectrum’d, and with Miriel boosting his Magic, Rescue up Cherche holding Chrom. Chrom then flew up and bopped the Speedwing thief with an Eirika’s Blade. Frederick got the Bullion, with Olivia’s help. Bosskill was Cordelia with a Brave Lance fishing for Severa Hammer DSes.

Chapter 17 (1/71): NO TIME FOR BOOTS, ONLY GALEFORCE

Chapter 18 (1/72): what’s lava? lava isn’t GALEFORCE, i’ll tell you that much

Chapter 19 (1/73): Do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior, Galeforce?

Chapter 20 (1/74): Gaaaalefoooorce (i used brave weapons to kill Walhart)

Chapter 21 (1/75): This was still a Galeforce stomp, but it took a bit more thought to make it work out.

So first, I had to reclass Miriel to Valkyrie for her fuckhuge Rescue range. The pairs are as such; Cordelia+Frederick, Lonk+Olivia, Severa+Miriel. Alice rallies everbody, and then GAIUS THE MVP moves forward and uses his dinky 5 rescue range to bring Cordelia a bit further down. Cordelia moves forward, kills the Assassin blocking the hallway exit, then GF’s ahead and Rescues Severa. Severa moves down, kills the Swordmaster blocking the path, then GFs ahead, swaps to Miriel, and Rescues down Olivia. Olivia dances Miriel, and she kills the boss.

Probably doing Laurent’s and Tiki’s Paralogues next for EXP.

Edited by Finalinsanity

Chapter 3: 5/27 Turns

Free units were Kellam so Fred wouldn't die on Turn 1 and Miriel so that Sephiroth and Fred could exactly kill the archer on the right.

Chrom recruits Kellam, pairs-up and then transfers Kellam to Sully, who transfers him to Fred. Fred full move to the right and chips a Soldier with the Silver Lance. Next turn Sully + Chrom kills the remaining Soldier and Javelin!Fred and Fire!Sephiroth kill the archer. The Merc gets killed by Sephiroth on enemy phase and he sends the Door Key to the convoy. Sully moves up and opens the door and then Fred moves two spaces above her, equips the Iron Axe, and uses a Vulnerary. Sephiroth kills the thwomp next turn, standing in range of the Merc so it won't attack Fred. Sully transfers Chrom to Fred so he can double stuff and he moves ahead and ORKOs the right archer near the boss with the Iron Sword. Fred has to dodge the Hammer guy at around 33 displayed hit. Sephiroth and Sully kill the Merc on the last turn and then Fred ORKOs the boss with the Hammer.

Chapter 4: 2/29 Turns

Oh boy time to bust out the broken shit. Gave Sully the Naga's Tear and the Boots. Gave Fred the Dracoshield and the Tiki's Tear. Strength tonic on Chrom and Sully, Defense tonic on Sully. Bought a Brave Lance and then forged a +3 might Elwind and a +3 might, +6 crit Pugi.

Turn 1, Fred pairs up with Chrom and he moves in range of Lucina. Glass Sword!Sully and Elwind!Sephiroth stand next to each other in range of the fighters on the bottom. On enemy phase Fred needs to get a Brave Lance Dual Strike to kill Lucina. Sully also needs to either dodge the fighter or kill him with a Sephiroth Dual Strike. If neither happen then she needs to dodge a fighter on Turn 2 enemy phase.

On Turn 2, Sephiroth pairs up with Sully and she moves out of range of the mages and uses a vulnerary. Chrom then moves in range of everything else and then switches to Fred who equips the Pugi. Even with the Dracoshield and Tiki's Tear, Fred needs to either dodge 1 mage or both thwomps (or a fighter and a thwomp also works but the thwomps have less hit) to survive. In the actual clear the left mage moved in such a way that Fred could kill it on player phase with a Chrom Dual Strike while still being in range of the other enemies which meant he couldn't die on enemy phase. The thwomps are too, well, thwomp to ORKO even with a maxed out Pugi forge, so Chrom needs to Dual Strike them or Fred needs to get a crit for them to die.

RIP Glass Sword we will never forget your sacrifice.

Chapter The Donnel: Free/29 Turns

Gave Sully the Energy Drop, Speedwings, and Goddess Icon and then forged a +5 Bronze Sword so she could exactly ORKO the brigands with a Chrom pair-up.

Sephiroth + Fred killed the 3 enemies at the start and one archer in the boss' room from across the wall to reach level 10, and then Sully murdered everything else to also reach level 10. Got both the Killer Lance and the Rescue Staff. Didn't recruit Donnel but at least he didn't die this time so there's that I guess. Sully also reached C Swords which doesn't matter at all and C Lances which might matter a very long time from now.

Chapter 5: 7/36 Turns

Reclassed Sully to Wyvern Rider and forged a +4 might, + 20 hit Bronze Axe to which lets her ORKO stuff with a Chrom Dual Strike to possibly avoid counters and to have a better chance of hitting the myrmidons.

Sephiroth + Fred killed the enemies at the start while Sully + Chrom flew around murdering stuff. Sephiroth needs to proc speed once during the map in order to double and ORKO Brigands and Wyverns. Killed the boss with LEVIN SWORD CHROM. Ricken killed one wyvern. Yay.

Chapter 6: 4/40 Turns

Sully and Chrom took care of the left side, Sephiroth and Fred took care of the right. Ricken got fed a Thief and a Fighter.

Chapter 7: 3/43 Turns

Fed Ricken the boss lol. Sully learned Tantivy so now she's basically unhittable.

Chapter 8: 5/48 Turns

4 seems possible but I wanted the Second Seal village for Chrom to use later. Sully murdered everything and capped speed and reached A Axes. Ricken got his obligatory 1 kill per map.

Chapter 9: 4/52 Turns

Promoted Sephiroth for the extra bulk and to start getting closer to Rally Spectrum.

Ricken + Sephiroth took care of most of the enemies on the left, except for two Soldiers and a Mage who were destroyed by GRADIVUS FRED. Sully killed everything else except for one wyvern which got fed to Tharja. Couldn't recruit Libra sadly.

Paralogue 2: Free/52 Turns

Got Chrom and Ricken to level 10. Reclassed Chrom to Cavalier mid-map. Trained Tharja.

Paralogue 3: Free/52 Turns

Trained Chrom and Tharja. Sephiroth and Tharja reached C support.

Paralogue Anna: Free/52 Turns

Thanks to the power of BOOTS Sully could carry Chrom over to recruit Anna on Turn 1. She took a Levin Sword and Defense Tonic from the convoy and got a level by killing stuff. Trained Tharja some more. Chrom reached D Lances.

Chapter 10: 3/55 Turns

Had Fred + Anna kill the Master Seal Thief on Turn 1 to send it to the convoy so Sully could promote mid-chapter at level 19. Tharja killed a bunch of stuff on the right side.

Chapter 11: 2/57 Turns

Oh boy this took some effort. Mostly a huge Celica's Gale forge and all of the stat boosters. Gave Sephiroth a Seraph Robe, Spirit Dust, Secret Book, Goddess Icon, and a Dracoshield. Gave Anna the Arms Scroll to use Physic. Forged a +5 might, +15 hit Celica's Gale to ORKO the Hero without Dual Strikes for better reliability.

Anna Rescues Sully + Chrom, gets danced, moves in range of the Sage and then Rescues Sephiroth + Fred. Sully moves onto the fort with the shining tile and kills a Merc while Sephiroth moves onto the fort in range of Gangrel. Tharja + Ricken moves down in range of a mage.

Sepiroth 2HKOs every enemy with the forged Celica's Gale except Gangrel. Gangrel needs to die on Turn 1 since otherwise he blocks the way and Sephiroth can't reach the thief that doesn't suicide on your units on Turn 2. So Fred needs to get a Dual Strike with the Brave Lance on Gangrel. Between Sephiroth and Fred they have to hit 3 out of a potential 6 attacks in order to ORKO Gangrel.

On Turn 2 Tharja kills the Sage that Anna chipped, gets danced, and then moves in range of all the enemies on the right side and uses an Elixir. Sully kills the Short Axe wyvern on the left side. Anna uses Physic on Sephiroth and he moves down and kills the thief. Everything else dies on enemy phase. Chrom reached C Lances.

Chapter 12: 3/60 Turns

Promoted Tharja to Sorcerer.

Basically Sully + Chrom mudered the entire left side of the map while Sephiroth, Tharja, and Anna killed stuff near the start with help from Olivia. Had Sephiroth stand next to Tharja on Turn 1 so that they could build support even though they weren't paired up. Chrom reached level 10 and got to A Lances.

Chapter 13: 1/61 Turns

Promoted Chrom to Paladin. Ricken could promote but he was 20 exp away from a level so I just kep him unpromoted for this map.

Had Fred help feed Ricken an enemy for one last level up before promoting. Sephiroth + Tharja got Rescued up to kill the Silver Axe Warrior to build support. Sully + Chrom killed an enemy, got danced, and then ORKOed the boss with a Brave Axe.

Edited by Carmine Sword

Paralogue Laurent (Free/75): Reclassed Chrom to Cavalier and got him a billion levels. Promoted him to Great Knight. Laurent was recruited and insta-promoted to Sage. Passed down Move+1 and Vengeance. 

Fred and Olivia hit S support after this so uh, I guess I can do Inigo’s now.

Paralogue Inigo (Free/75): Yeah. Severa killed nearly everything. Chrom and Miriel got some kills too I guess. Staffers spammed Rescue. Promoted Inigo to Bow Knight, I guess he can ferry people around or something.

Chapter 22 (1/76): Rally’d Spectrum and Speed/Move with Cordelia and Alice, and Danced Cordelia. She went and got the Valflame and Yewfelle. Miriel walked up and bopped the Helswath dude. Laurent Rescued Lonk+Severa forward, Severa killed the Balmung guy with the Brave Sword forge, and then went and killed Aversa. 

Paralogue Tiki (Free/76): Did this one real quick with the classic brick wall strat. Severa hit Lv. 20 and SS’d back to Lv. 1 Hero. Tiki died at the end but that just kind of happens sometimes I guess.

Chapter 23 (3/79): Oh boy, a chapter I can’t Galeforce cheese. I lowmanned the hell out of this with Severa doing the majority of the work, Cordelia picking off enemies at the starting area, and Miriel helping by killing three dudes and Rescuing Alice down to Rally Spectrum Severa on Turn 2. Might be 2-turnable if I tried harder.

Chapter 24 (3/82): Yeah. Severa killed most things, Miriel and Cordelia picked off stragglers.

Chapter 25 (1/83): Galeforce’d.

Endgame (1/84): Max forged Brave Lance, max forged Brave Sword, max forged Brave Axe. Cordelia+Lonk hit Grima for 5 and 1 damage per hit (whoo?), then Severa with Chrom in the back smacked Grima for 5 and 17 damage per hit. Miriel Rescued Severa up while adjacent to Grima so she could provide Hex/Anathema support.

Unit review later if I feel like it. Short version: Alice was as good as expected, Severa was absurd, Cordelia was way more able to juggernaut than I expected, and Miriel was actually super dope from once she reclassed to Dark Mage all the way to the end. Pretty good team but there was definitely some dead weight towards the end.

Edited by Finalinsanity

Chapter 14: 2/63 Turns

Took an extra turn to build Tharja x Sephiroth support by having him kill everything on the left boat. He also needs the exp for Rally Spectrum. Sully + Chrom killed all the stuff on the bottom boat while Anna + Fred killed a few things on the right boat so that they could reach the bullion chest next turn.

Kjelle's Paraogue: Free/63 Turns

Passed down Deliverer to Kjelle.

Got Rally Spectrum on Sephiroth, Vengeance on Tharja (not that it matters that much since Morgan promotes to Sorcerer anyway), some levels on Chrom, and like 3 levels each on Anna and Ricken by spamming Rescue.

After the map, Sephiroth and Tharja reached S support and I reclassed Kjelle to Wyvern Rider since it has the same move as Great Knight but can fly so it just seems like the objectively better choice for ferrying dudes.

EDIT: Did I say Wyvern, I meant Great Knight.

Edited by Carmine Sword

Chapter 2: 6/18 Turns

Wasn't that bad, really. Fred did 90% of the work, but I fed the boss kill to Chrom and the scrub gang fought like one soldier. My free units for this were Sully and Miriel. Chrom got a Str/Spd/Def level, same with Robin. Fred got 2 levels, which both gave Str and Spd and also +3 HP among them. He's in a good spot. 

Will update when I get back to it, have attempted Chapter 3 several times and am already hating it.

Morgan's Paralogue: Free/63 Turns

Passed down Veteran and Vengeance.

Morgan paired up with Anna, got rallied, and then murdered the entire map except for the guys near the bullion chest which Sully got on Turn 1.

Chapter 15: 3/66 Turns

Gave Morgan the Naga's Tear. Forged a +3 might, +10 hit Armorslayer.

Sephiroth and Ricken rallied everyone, then Sephiroth got danced and paired up with Fred. Morgan + Tharja killed all the stuff on the beach, Morgan being so absurd she just flat out OHKOs all of the unpromoted enemies on this map with Nosferatu with a Tharja pair-up. Anna + Kjelle rescued Say'ri into a spot where Chrom could recruit her and pair-up with Sully in the same action. Say'ri chipped the Hammer!General with the armorslayer forge. The extra might let's Say'ri 3HKO the General so she can kill him with Vantage even if she gets hit on Turn 1. Sephiroth + Fred and Sully + Chrom kill the cavaliers near the start so Ricken and Olivia don't die horribly.

Turn 2 Sully gets the Arms Scroll village. Ricken rallies Say'ri and Sephiroth. Anna gives the Levin Sword to Say'ri and uses Physic on Sephiroth. Say'ri then kills the Spear!General that Anna chipped last turn with the Levin Sword.

Turn 3 Sephiroth and Say'ri kill the thwomps that were attacking Say'ri at the start of the map, and then Sephiroth gets danced to get the bullion village. Sully moves in front of the boss and chips the General with a Short Axe. All the remaining enemies get killed by Sully on enemy phase.

Noire's Paralogue: Free/66 Turns

Passed down Rally Spectrum and Anathema.

Holy shit these enemies are terrifying. They all have forged Silver weapons and Hit +10. I wanted to train Say'ri mostly but she gets 2HKOed at like 60+ hit by everything even with Kjelle pair-up and Rally Spectrum so Sully and Morgan did most of the fighting. Did manage to get Say'ri 3 levels still by feeding her Griffons since she could ORKO them with Eirika's Blade after Rally Spectrum. Sully reached level 15 and reclassed to Wyvern Lord mid-map after learning Lancebreaker. Lancebreaker actually made the map way more tolerable since all of the Paladins and Falcon Knights had 0 hit on her after she learned it. Morgan reached level 15 and learned Tomebreaker so that's cool I guess.

Chapter 16: 2/68 Turns

Noire rallied everyone, then Kjelle ferried Fred up to OHKO the Speedwing thief with Gradivus. Sully + Chrom killed the Hero near the start, got danced, then moved up and killed the Sniper. Anna and Ricken Rescued Fred and Olivia out of range of enemies. On Turn 2, Anna and Sepiroth helped to feed two Warriors to Noire since I want her to learn Rally Skill before the end of the game (it's an extra 2% chance of a dual strike!). Ricken Rescued Say-ri up to kill the bullion thief. Mustache man got wrecked by Hammer!Sully and Armorslayer!Chrom. Sully also capped speed which is hilarious.

Chapter 17: 4/72 Turns

Ehhh. Boots cost at least 1 turn if not 2 so probably not worth it, but in the words of the Greek Cynics of old, fuck it.

Had Sully ferry Anna over to the boots chest. Sully reached A Lances along the way by murdering everything. With Rally Spectrum my units kind of destroyed the generic enemies. Even Tharja could ORKO stuff after a rally. Fed kills mostly to Say'ri and Tharja to get them closer to level 10 in case I need to reclass them later. Killed the boss with forged Celica's Gale!Sephiroth + Beast Killer!Chrom.

Chapter 18: 2/74 Turns

Gave the boots to Morgan.

Somehow this cluster-fuck of a map was 100% reliable. Yes I know I don't believe it either.

So Noire rallies Chrom + Say'ri and Ricken + Tharja, then gets danced and pairs up with Kjelle to get ferried over to the left to rally Morgan + Sephiroth and Sully + Anna. Sully ferries Anna down 13 tiles and she Rescues Morgan, who moves 8 tiles down and kills a Griffon Rider. Ricken then Rescues Anna back up out of danger, Chrom chokes the point at the top of the map, and then FRED moves above Chrom, takes Sully from Anna, and switches to her.

On enemy phase, Chrom gets attacked by two Paladins and a Swordmaster, all of which he doubles and ORKOs thanks to rallies and Say'ri pair-up. Chrom is also in range of a Warrior, but he instead tries to attack Sully with a Silver Bow, failing miserably at doing so. Morgan + Sephiroth murders like 20+ enemies no problem.

Turn 2, Ricken gets given to Chrom, who then moves down and Rescues Sully to kill a Griffon Rider blocking Morgan's path to Yen'fay. Say'ri gets danced to kill a Sage and then Morgan ORKOs Yen'fay with the forged Celica's Gale at 100 hit.

Tiki's Paralogue: Free/74 Turns

So beating this in 2 turns before any reinforcements show up is actually really simple. Unfortunately doing that means that Say'ri and Tharja won't get enough exp to reach level 10, so I need to let all of the reinforcements spawn. Thankfully effective damage allows even scrubs like Noire and Ricken to ORKO enemies on this map. There were way too many dudes to take out on Turn 6 when the final wave of reinforcements showed up, so I did some cute Rescuing of Tiki with Anna and Ricken over to the right side of the map after killing all of the enemies on that side in order to kite the rest of the enemies around and feed them to Say'ri, Tharja, and Noire. Tharja reached level 10 and Noire learned Rally Skill so I don't to give them any more exp for the rest of the game. Say'ri is 75 exp short of level 10 so I'll need to take some drastic measures next map to get her enough exp.

Chapter 19: 1/75 Turns

Gave Chrom two Energy Drops.

Paired Say'ri up to Chrom and had her kill a Dank Knight, get danced, and then get Rescued up by Anna (who was Rescued by Ricken) to kill Walhart.

Walhart kill is pretty bad. Say'ri does 7x4 damage and Chrom deals 11x2 damage per dual strike with the Brave Lance, but he only has a 50% chance to dual strike. Obviously Morgan would just cheese this easily but hey, gotta make things interesting.

Chapter 20: 2/77 Turns

Forged a +4 might, +20 hit Waste, gave Kjelle the Arms Scroll to use a Hammer, and reclassed Say'ri to Falcon Knight.

Noire rallied everyone, and then Say'ri Rescued Morgan + Tharja up a few tiles and Morgan moved up in range of as many enemies as possible. Sephiroth, Fred, Kjelle, and Sully + Chrom killed the Generals on the right side. Olivia then danced Sully + Chrom so they could move up to kill the Warrior in the hallway. Ricken then Rescues Noire and Anna Rescues Say'ri out of range of any enemies.

On Turn 2 Morgan moves up in range of Walhart and equips the Waste Forge. Everyone else just kills stuff or spams Rescue for exp. Walhart gets 2HKOed by the Waste forge if he doesn't proc Aegis, but since he usually does, some combination of Vengeance/crits/Tharja dual strikes ends up dealing enough damage to kill him most of the time.

Chapter 21: Holy Shit/79 Turns

Gave Say'ri a Spirit Dust and Sully a Dracoshield.

Holy shit this took forever to figure out. First thing that needs to happen is that the Assassin closest to the spawn can't have Move +1 (getting some Thracia flashbacks here). Tharja pairs up with Morgan, Anna with Sully, and Fred with Olivia. Everyone gets rallied, and then Sephiroth kills the Master Key!Swordmaster with the forged Celica's Gale from way back in Chapter 11, which breaks. Kjelle then moves above Sephiroth and attacks the other Swordmaster. For this guy to die Kjelle needs to either crit (at 99% hit, 25% crit), proc Aether to 2HKO him, or get a Sephiroth Dual Strike (33% chance). Chrom then moves below Sephiroth and attacks the Berserker with a Brave Sword, also needing either a crit or a Dual Strike to kill him. Morgan + Tharja moves down and uses Mire to exactly OHKO the Assassin blocking the way underneath the room with the Mire Sorcerer. Say'ri moves ahead and Rescues Sully + Anna, who full-moves ahead and ORKOs an Assassin with Gradivus. If that Assassin near the start had Move +1 then Sully would be in his range and probably die because haxed-forged Silver Bow which is why he needs to not have Move +1. Morgan gets danced, and then Ricken stands next to Olivia (this is important) and Rescues Say'ri out of danger, and then Morgan moves to the tile Say'ri was on and kills the Ruin Sorcerer.

On enemy phase Olivia has to dodge a Mire Sorcerer. With Fred pair-up, Ricken C support, and Rally Spectrum, the Sorcerer has 63 hit on her. I also had Fred equip Armads for the extra 5 defense in order to increase the chance of a Dual Guard by 1%, which had an approximately 12% chance of happening. The other Mire Sorcerer attacks Kjelle since she has the lowest resistance. Morgan and Sully kill a bunch of stuff. Sully can actually survive if she gets hit by everything (2 Sorcerers, a Swordmaster, and a Berserker), but it's preferable that she dodge at least the Sorcerers (the Thoron guy has only 8 hit so dodging him is nearly guaranteed) since she isn't very likely to dodge the boss due to weapon triangle disadvantage and there isn't anyone with a free turn to heal her.

Turn 2, Sully moves two tiles above the Swordmaster choking the 1-tile wide point and ORKOs him with Gradivus. Say'ri gets rallied and Kjelle pair's up with Ricken to give him an extra point of movement. Say'ri Rescues Ricken, who full moves and Rescues Olivia, who full moves (Fred giving her an extra tile of movement) and dances Sully. Sephiroth + Chrom and Morgan + Tharja each kill a Sorcerer to build support before Sully full moves down and ORKO the boss with Gradivus.

Chapter 22: 1/80 Turns

This was so much easier than the previous map. I didn't even need tonics on anyone!

Noire rallies everyone, and then Morgan + Tharja moves up and 2HKOs the Helswag guy with the Waste forge. Say'ri Rescues Chrom + Sephiroth to the right and they kill the Valflame Valkyrie with a Beast Killer + Sephiroth Iron Sword Dual Strike. Anna doesn't have anything to do so I have her use Hammerne on Gradivus. Ricken + Fred moves up, gets danced, then moves up again and Rescues Sully + Kjelle who 2HKOs Aversa with a Brave Axe.

Chapter 23: 3/83 Turns

Noire rallied Sully + Kjelle, Morgan + Tharja, and Anna + Ricken. Anna needs to kill the lower left Sorcerer with a Ricken Dual Strike to keep Noire from getting destroyed. Morgan moves right and kills the Hero above that Sorcerer that Anna killed. Sully kills the Ruin Sorcerer on the left, gets danced, and then kills the Assassin in the top-left. Chrom drops Robin in Validar's range.

Turn 2, Anna and Morgan get rallied and Anna Rescues Morgan 1 TILE AHEAD so that she can get in range of the thwomp in the lower right corner. Say'ri Rescues Anna and Noire out of range of enemies with a dance from Olivia. Robin, Chrom, and Basillio kill two thwomps that moved up towards them, and Sully moves to the right to kill some enemies up top.

Turn 3, Morgan exactly 4HKOs Validar with the forged Waste tome, then sends it to the convoy to re-equip Nosferatu. Robin gives Chrom to Sully and then rallies her and they fly over and kill the Ruin Sorcerer in the top-right. Anna chips a Hero than ran over towards the scrub squad and then Say'ri kills it and then gets danced to use Rescue for some extra exp. Everything else dies on enemy phase.

Chapter 24: 2/85 Turns

Noire rallies everyone and then Say'ri Rescues Sully + Chrom ahead. With Rally Spectrum and Chrom pair-up she ORKOs every enemy on the map with Gradivus. Morgan + Sephiroth kill stuff on the bottom of the map. Anna and Basilio kill a few stragglers near the start. Sully and Morgan cap everything relevant.

Chapter 25: 1/86 Turns

Anna Rescues Sully + Chrom up, then Say'ri + Ricken moves up and Rescues Olivia, gets danced, and then moves up and Rescues Sully + Chrom. Morgan + Sephiroth kill a General to reach A support for the next map. Say'ri reached Rally Speed but it doesn't matter.

Endgame: 1/87 Turns

Forged a +5 might, +15 hit Brave Axe.

Sully + Chrom and Morgan + Sephiroth get rallied, then Sully full moves up to kill the Berserker in front of Grima. Anna and Ricken Rescue Olivia and Morgan up. Olivia dances Sully and then Morgan chips Grima with the Waste forge at 1 range to get the hit boost from Hex. She does 13 damage per hit at 100% hit with Sephiroth dealing 6 damage with Valflame dual strikes at definitely not 100% hit. Sully then finishes Grima off, dealing 14x4 damage with the Brave Axe and Chrom dealing 19 damage per dual strike. Chrom has a 98 chance of getting a dual strike so the kill is fairly reliable.

Final Turncount: 87 Turns

Edited by Carmine Sword

Robin is female with +Spd/-Lck, named Ruby.

Pre 2/2 turns

yeah

Pro 5/7 turns

Tried getting a 4-turn, but I got a 5-turn with good levels and took it.

C1 4/11 turns

Fred got Spd and ORKOed the boss. Pretty sure there are some other scenarios that can lead to a 4-turn, but the Spd proc is by far the most likely one.

C2 6/17 turns

Freebies: Vaike and Sully

Fred got Vaike as a pairup to OHKO Mercs. He depleted the Silver Lance and killed most enemies. Ruby got the bosskill.

C3 4/21 turns

Freebies: Kellam, Miriel

Went right. Miriel served as pairup fodder for Ruby so she can enjoy Veteran gains and kill enemies more easily with tomes. Fred tanked all the enemies to the right on turn 1 with Kellam's Jav, except the Knight, who was pulled by Ruby and finished off by Chrom next turn. Fred finished off the door key Merc on turn 2 and also chipped a soldier on turn 1 so he can counterkill them on EP. Sumia, Ruby and Stahl killed the two remaining enemies.

Turn 3, Stahl opened the door and Fred received Chrom as a pairup partner. He moved into Hammertime's range and counterkilled him with Iron Sword. Stahl x Kellam and Sumia set up a kill for Ruby on turn 4, before Rapier!Chrom killed Raimi with a Hammer!Fred DS (this was about as reliable than Fred using the Hammer himself, so might aswell give the exp to Chrom).

P1 20 free/21 turns

Sold the Ultimate Emblem and Bullion (L) from Renown. Bought 50 Str/Def tonics each, as well as 5 Vulneraries, 2 Javelins and 2 Hand Axes. Sumia got the Naga's Tear, Dracoshield, Energy Drop and Seraph Robe.

Sumia was paired with Chrom to gain some exp. Fred was primarily assisting the other units and Ruby used Donnel as a pure Veteran bot to gain a lot of exp herself. She met the benchmark of 14 Spd, which is important for C4. Donnel didn't get recruited. Stahl got a lot of wexp training via chip damage.

C4 1/22 turns

Now Sumia also got the boots. Bought an Elthunder. Made three forges:

- Tesla, the +3 mt/+5 hit Elthunder
- Roypier, the +3 mt Rapier
- Raddivoo, the +5 mt Javelin

Sumia got the Tiki's Tear. She started out to the left of Chrom, with her equipping the Raddivoo and Chrom the Roypier. Chrom paired up with Sumia and she moved up 9 tiles. Stahl ferried Ruby to the right Fighter. With 14 speed and Stahl giving +1 spd, she was just fast enough to double the 10 spd Fighter and ORKO him with the Tesla. Fred went to the left Fighter and attacked him with Gradivus.

EP, Sumia fought the two Knights, the two upper Fighters and Lucina. All combinations of them 3HKO her, but none of them 2HKO, so she simply needed to dodge 3 of them at coinflip rates. She also killed all of them with one Chrom DS thanks to the Roypier and the Raddivoo (as well as the fact that she gets C lances just before fighting Lucina. She doubled all the enemies with her 25 speed on pairup. Her chance of success was around 7%. Fred finished off his Fighter and OHKOed the Mage on EP, Ruby ORKOed the right-side Mage.

Fred had a chance of death from the mage due to a slight critrate and not being able to survive if the Mage has Magic +2. The strategy can also fail if he misses a hit, as he only had 72 hit with the Gradivus. The overall chance of the strategy was probably around 5%.

Screenshots:

Spoiler

Yxtq4XM.jpgCc2V6Ia.jpg

UNIT       CLASS                  LEVEL HP STR MAG SKL SPD LCK DEF RES WEXP               BOOSTERS
Chrom      Lord                    5.28 23   9   2   9  10   6   9   3 D Swd              -
Frederick  Great Knight         xx/5.68 32  15   2  14  12   6  14   3 C Swd A Lnc C Axe  -
Ruby       Tactician              10.59 24   9  11  11  14   9  11   6 E Swd C Mgc        -
Sumia      Peg Knight              7.31 32  13   7  16  19  15  10  11 C Lnc              1 Naga, 1 Robe, 1 Drop, 1 Shield, 1 Boots
Stahl      Cavalier                4.41 24   9   0   9   7   6   9   2 D Swd D Lnc        -
Donnel     NOT RECRUITED

C5 2/24 turns

Forged a +5 mt / +5 hit Levin Sword named Lucky Lewyn. Reforged the Tesla to +4 mt. Fred got the Renown Spirit Dust and Speedwing.

Killed off Ricken and Maribelle on turn 1. Ricken attacked the nearby Myrmidon on PP and died. Ruby pocket Chrom was put on a forest tile to tank all four enemies in the lower area. Sumia pocket Fred was put on a magic tile where she could EP all enemies (except the nearby Myrmidon) on the central plateau. She also attacked the distant Myrmidon on PP with Raddivoo because she doesn't double with Fred pairup.

EP, Maribelle got killed by the Myrmidon Ricken suicided on. Sumia killed all enemies in her area, not needing any Dual Strikes, but having a 50% chance to die. Ruby hat a 70% chance to die and reliably killed the Fighters and the Dark Mage, severely weakening the Myrmidon. The Myrmidon + Fighter duo in the upper area moved left, instead of going right towards Maribelle and Ricken. The latter would've occurred had I not killed Rickenbelle and ruined my strat because they wouldn't be in range to attack Fred on turn 2.

Turn 2, Stahl or Ruby finished off the Myrmidon. Glass Sword!Chrom was then put in range of the Myrmidon that killed Ricken and Maribelle. Thanks to the damage Ricken did on PP1, Chrom could finish him off. Sumia flew over the mountain and switched to Fred on a forest tile. Fred then attacked a Myrmidon to avoid needing a DS.

EP, Fred counterkilled all the Wyvern Riders, Fighters and Orton reliably. The generic ones of those were killed by him normally, whereas Orton was just barely killed because Fred hit B swords during that EP. He counterkilled the weakened Myrmidon, a full-HP myrmidon (needing a DS) and the dark mage (needing a DS in two hits) aswell. Fred had a small chance of death here aswell. The overall CoS of this clear is 2%, so thank god it's also a pretty short clear.

Broke the Raddivoo by mistake by keeping it equipped before switching over to Fred on turn 2. Its last 8 uses got depleted by Dual Strikes.

Spoiler

29lgdjq.jpgnOGUSG7.jpg

gT9twuJ.jpgkfeWhb5.jpg

KxinYhf.jpg

C6 3/27 turns

Bought Brave Lance, Short Spear, Spear and Brave Sword (for later). Ruby got the Renown Talisman so she can survive the dark mage + thief group on turn 2.

Sumia pocket Chrom took on the left, Ruby, Stahl and Panne on the center, Fred soloed the right.

Turn 1, Sumia pocket Chrom attacked the Fighter with Short Spear, most likely killing him, but she can also leave him alive, which doesn't really matter. On EP, she killed Gaius and two Dark Mages aswell. Ruby ORKOed the nearby Fighter and didn't fight on EP. Fred counterkilled two Fighters and the Thief with Brave Lance.

Turn 2, Sumia went down on a special square so she can either activate Relief if she kills both Cavs, or move into Validar's range on turn 3 even if one of the Cavs survives. Panne took a Str tonic from Stahl and used it to 2HKO thieves. Stahl then paired with Ruby, who then Tesla'd a Fighter down. Fred equipped Ephraim's Pike and healed with Gradivus.

EP, Ruby fought a Thief and counterkilled a Dark Mage. Another Dark Mage and another Thief attacked Lucina, the latter getting killed in the process. The upper-most Thief attacked Panne. The two Cavs on the right suicided on Fred, everyone in the left area besides the Silver Axe!Fighter attacked Sumia (and most or all of them died).

Turn 3, Fred Brave Lance'd the right Dark Mage down. Panne finished her Thief and Ruby used Celica's Gale to kill the remaining Dark Mage. Sumia went within range of Validar, equipped Spear and healed with Vulnerary. Chrom was tradeswapped to the Glass Sword by her to get enough damage for the Validar kill.

EP, the remaining Thief suicided on Lucina, the right Silver Axe!Fighter was counterkilled by Fred and the left Silver Axe!Fighter and Validar suicided on Sumia.

I think the overall chance of the clear is somewhere between 5 and 10%, Sumia surviving the Silver Axe!Fighter is especially iffy because he does 21 damage at 55 hit.

Screenshots (taken during different attempts, so some stats might be inconsistent):

Spoiler

nfeCEMt.jpglVb3yiR.jpg

WHmHsXJ.jpgaHlFexW.jpg

KgaWVsk.jpg0GM0KF8.jpg

ytQJBMR.jpgz6hPvb6.jpg

P2 15 free/27 turns

Sumia pocket Chrom charged towards the village to get the Physic and aggro the enemies. Anna died. Panne got to level 10 and reclassed to Wyvern Rider. Sumia, Ruby and Chrom all got a decent amount of exp.

UNIT       CLASS                  LEVEL HP STR MAG SKL SPD LCK DEF RES WEXP               BOOSTERS
Chrom      Lord                    7.20 25   9   3  11  11   7  10   3 C Swd              -
Ruby       Tactician              15.17 28  11  14  13  18  11  12  10 E Swd C Mgc        1 Talisman
Sumia      Peg Knight             13.38 36  15   8  21  22  18  11  14 B Lnc              1 Naga, 1 Robe, 1 Drop, 1 Shield, 1 Boots
Panne      Wyvern Rider         10/1.00 33  19   1  15  13  10  15   3 E Axe              -
Frederick  Great Knight         xx/8.01 36  16   5  16  15   7  14   6 B Swd A Lnc C Axe  1 Dust, 1 Wing
Stahl      Cavalier                4.41 24   9   0   9   7   6   9   2 D Swd D Lnc        -
Donnel     NOT RECRUITED

C7 2/29 turns

Bought a Wyrmslayer and forged a +3 mt Bronze Axe, named Frying Panne. Also bought an Elfire because it has exactly the amount of damage Ruby needs on this map.

Turn 1, Sumia pocket Fred attacked the first Silver Bow!Archer at 2-range (can't reach him up close), having to connect a DS or dodge and kill on the second hit. Panne pocket Chrom used the Frying Panne to kill the nearby Steel Bow!Archer and Ruby pocket Stahl killed the nearest Fighter.

EP, Sumia had to dodge (or Dual Guard) the faraway Silver Bow!Archer and dodge one out of the four other enemies, three of which were coinflips and the fourth one having 74 hit. Her chance to survive is roughly 13% and that's pretty much also the CoS of the clear since everything else is pretty reliable. Ruby ORKOed a Fighter and a Wyvern Rider, Panne ORKOed a Wyvern Rider (which Frying Panne's mt is exactly enough for).

Turn 2, Sumia moved on a mountain in Vasto's range and swapped to Fred, who then equipped the Wyrmslayer. Stahl finished off the Thief (because Ruby will hit level 20 anyway before the her master seal comes). EP, Panne ORKOed 4 Wyverns, although it would've been possible and more reliable to just put her in range of 3 and let Fred counterkill the fourth one. This version worked out though, so I'm sticking with it. Fred ORKOed the remaining Fighter and Wyvern in the boss area and Vasto.

Spoiler

lBOkdzl.jpgzqfYQNd.jpgobq8Obo.jpg

fUgg7ta.jpgGtrwNkm.jpg

Edited by Gradivus.

C8 3/32 turns

Turn 1, Stahl ferried Ruby to the Fighter below the start, killing him on PP so Sumia can pass through. Sumia pocket Chrom fullmoved down and switched to Chrom, who then dropped her 1 tile further down. Panne pocket Fred moved 8 tiles down, switched to Fred and got dropped to the right. Gregor paired up with Panne, Nowi paired with Sumia. Fred had a Short Axe to counterkill Dark Mages, Chrom had the Lucky Lewyn to potentially ORKO a Dark Mage with a Spear!Sumia DS, making Fred's and Panne's survival on turn 2 more reliable.

Turn 2, Ruby counterkilled the remaining top-left enemies. Panne killed the Dark Mage to the right on PP, ideally dodging or getting a DS from Gregor on the first hit or her survival chances on EP are slim. Sumia attacked the boss, potentially killing him, and ORKOing all enemies in the boss area on EP. Fred paired up with Chrom, who then ferried him close enough to the Master Seal village to aggro the Fighter + DM group left of it. Fred still used a short axe to counterkill the enemies.

Turn 3, Ruby killed the lone Fighter coming from the top-right corner, Fred got the Master Seal and Sumia got the Second Seal. Panne or Fred killed the remaining enemies in the center. Missed out on the rescue staff.

Spoiler

h2RMnRJ.jpg7cZmrMW.jpg306iSpe.jpg42L6bva.jpg

SQEzuCg.jpg2VxTfjt.jpgSQEzuCg.jpgprTXjG9.jpg

P3 12 free/32 turns

Bought 60 speed tonics, 20 skl tonics and 10 lck tonics.

Promoted Sumia. Panne (pocket Fred) got enough exp to get to D axes and gain some good levels. Most of the enemies were fed to Sumia. She reached level 3 already, so I should have a good start to pass down Galeforce to Lucina. Ruby and Stahl activated their A support.

Chrom      Lord                    8.01 26  10   3  11  12   8  10   4 C Swd              -
Ruby       Tactician              17.83 30  12  15  13  20  12  13  10 E Swd B Mgc        1 Talisman
Sumia      Dark Flier           16/3.14 43  19  13  25  28  21  13  18 B Lnc D Mgc        1 Naga, 1 Robe, 1 Drop, 1 Shield, 1 Boots
Panne      Wyvern Rider         10/6.88 38  23   1  18  17  13  17   4 D Axe              -
Frederick  Great Knight         xx/9.19 37  17   5  16  15   7  15   6 B Swd A Lnc B Axe  1 Dust, 1 Wing
Stahl      Cavalier                5.71 25   9   0   9   7   7   9   2 D Swd C Lnc        -
Nowi       Manakete                3.43 19   5   0   3   4   9   3   3 - Drg              -
Donnel     NOT RECRUITED

C9 3/35 turns

I had a lot of flexibility here because I fell just a little short of 2-turning it. Only fielded Panne, Chrom, Sumia and Frederick, the rest wouldn't do anything anyway.

Sumia pocket Frederick got most of the kills, flying towards the boss while primarily killing archers on PP so she survives more reliably. The boss was killed by 2x Tesla + a Hammer DS from Fred.

Panne self-improved against the enemies that didn't suicide against Sumia and those in Libra's area. She also ferried Chrom to Libra to recruit him on turn 3.

Spoiler

hSvI6nn.jpg1JfbaRI.jpg5OVtVU1.jpg3t8QnNf.jpg

C10 2/37 turns

Panne pocket Fred went up the right, killing the Bullion!Thief on turn 1 and collecting a lot of exp on EP. Stahl and Ruby manipulated a rescue tile for Libra to rescue Sumia pocket Nowi way ahead and let her reach the boss on turn 2.

Turn 2, Panne totally humiliated the Wyrmslayer!Thief. Ruby paired with Stahl and got ferried to the Master Seal!Thief to kill him. Libra rescued Chrom ahead to kill the Seraph Robe!Thief with Eirika's Blade. Sumia Elthunder'd Mustafa down, it doesn't matter if she kills on PP because none of my units were at risk of death on EP.

Spoiler

QzcZume.jpg4jygvw9.jpgCsfyoL6.jpgxrwOAO7.jpg

Ndyy3Li.jpgMy0a7x2.jpgrV9VD5e.jpg4ECOzzR.jpg

C11 2/39 turns

Ruby promoted.

Turn 1, Sumia pocket Chrom fullmoved ahead and Libra rescued Olivia to her. Sumia then opened the Bullion (L) chest with a Chest Key, making the Thief run away on EP. She had a Spear equipped to kill the unpromoted enemies she faced and severely damage the Hero. She was also within range of a Mercenary from Gangrel's group, so they all aggroed. Ruby pocket Stahl counterkilled the Sage and the closest Mage, with a Sigurd's Lance DS or Tesla crit from Stahl against the Sage.

Turn 2, Sumia ORKOed Gangrel with Gradivus and convoy-dropped it in favor of Elthunder. Libra physic'd her, either once or twice as needed. Two Physic uses would've healed her almost completely. She then killed every remaining enemy on EP2, except a Fighter than Panne picked off and a faraway Mage, who was killed by Ruby.

Chrom married Sumia.

Spoiler

jLBbRWH.jpgIyJgYli.jpgJKhQtjG.jpgb8u6Wv6.jpg

HYhg8QO.jpgVqmIeAq.jpgiFRDv0a.jpgfS4sImj.jpg

KfCqwBG.jpg

P4 11+4 free/39 turns

Took the penalty for Anna to grab chests, but all is fine because I'm under 20 turns. Sumia was trained so she can get Galeforks in time for Lucina. Got all treasures and trained Panne, who was promoted to Griffon after the map. Stahl and Ruby married.

Chrom      Cavalier             10/2.20 28  13   3  12  11  10  10   6 B Swd D Lnc        -
Ruby       Grandmaster          18/2.69 35  15  19  16  23  13  16  12 E Swd B Mgc        1 Talisman
Sumia      Dark Flier          16/11.34 52  24  16  30  33  28  17  23 A Lnc B Mgc        1 Naga, 2 Robe, 1 Drop, 2 Shields, 1 Boots
Panne      Griffon Rider     10/14/1.00 50  31   3  28  24  16  20   7 C Axe              -
Frederick  Great Knight         xx/9.66 37  17   5  16  15   7  15   6 A Swd A Lnc B Axe  1 Dust, 1 Wing
Libra      War Monk             xx/3.96 42  16  17  13  14  12  13  17 C Axe C Stf        -
Stahl      Cavalier                5.88 25   9   0   9   7   7   9   2 D Swd B Lnc        -
Nowi       Manakete                3.49 19   5   0   3   4   9   3   3 - Drg              -
Olivia     Dancer                  2.53 18   4   2   8   9   9   3   2 D Swd              -
Donnel     NOT RECRUITED

C12 2/41 turns

Bought Katarina's Bolt and Arcthunder for Sumia. Forged a +1 mt, +10 hit Beastkiller named ShittyRapier.

Turn 1, Sumia pocket Chrom went on a magic tile to kill all enemies in the middle and the right Bow Knight's group with Arcthunder. Chrom had the ShittyRapier to kill enemies on DSes. Panne went left to kill the cavalry squad and the two knights there. Ruby took on the two knights right of the start, one of them on EP1 and the other on PP2.

EP, Sumia and Panne counterkilled all their enemies. Turn 2, Sumia moved onto the left boat bridge with Katarina's Bolt equipped, to counterkill the left half of the boat, Dalton and the entire squad of the left Bow Knight. Panne moved right and got danced to the right entrance of the boat, equipping a Short Axe and using one or two Concoctions as needed. EP, all the remaining enemies died. Panne only needed a Steel Axe!Fred DS against the Paladin on the boat (75% chance), Sumia even killed the Paladins pretty reliably thanks to the critrate from Kat's Bolt and Chrom's accurate DSes.

Spoiler

zHfnaco.jpgSfBxcUS.jpgLFXglqd.jpgaWPti6u.jpg

vfnK0kd.jpgRR8eHIC.jpgSa6aBIA.jpg

C13 1/42 turns

Ruby got a kill. Panne jebaited a Bowfaire!Silver Bow forge!Sniper at 2-range. Sumia pocket Chrom killed the Warrior with the droppable silver axe, Libra rescued Olivia to her and she got danced to kill the boss, which gave her Galeforce. Her other skills were unequipped to make sure GF is passed down to Lucina.

Spoiler

qiT06tf.jpgkDcV2BW.jpgYEkDZnf.jpg

Edited by Gradivus.

• 1 month later...

P12 20 free/42 turns

Trained my units a lot, particularly Panne and Lucina. Sumia snorted Rescue staves like others do with cocaine to get a ton of exp. Libra also got trained a bunch. Lucina promoted at Lv20 in the middle of the map.

C14 1/43 turns

Bonked the boss, I think I also got the Bullion (M) chest.

C15 2/45 turns

Bought 2 armorslayers and a Thoron, the latter of which I forged to +2 mt and named Thorhead. Sumia got the Naga's Tear from Morgan's Paralogue and Panne got the 3 Goddess Icons I still had because +3 avo will probably be useful at some point.

Panne routed the beach over the course of 2 turns, only taking on the physical enemies on turn 1 (pocket Hammer!Fred to kill the General on PP or EP) and using the +10 avo from Even Rhythm on turn 2 to survive the mages reliably. Ruby pocket Armorslayer!Stahl ORKOed the nearby General and got danced to kill the nearest Cav with Arcthunder, which also let her kill 2 mages on EP. Sumia pocket Nowi killed a knight and galeforced into the upper-left area, killing a Lance!Cav with Thorhead because Lucina can't ORKO him with one Chrom DS, unlike most other enemies.

Lucina killed a nearby Sword!Cav with Levin Sword, having Armorslayer!Chrom as a pairup partner. She then Galeforced herself up into the upper-right area, moving within range of the two knights next to Say'ri. Libra rescued Say'ri to safety.

EP, the Tomahawk!General near Lucina attacked Sumia and so did all enemies within range to the left of Sumia. The rest of the right-side enemies attacked Lucina and got killed by a Chrom DS or Aether proc. There were only three exceptions: the Spear!General, who didn't die to Lucina, a Mage that Ruby counterkilled and another Mage that Libra countered with Short Axe, but didn't kill yet. Sumia needed a mag proc to ORKO the Dark Knights because I was stingy with the forge Mt. The mag proc will probably turn out to be necessary later on anyway.

Turn 2, Libra finished off his Mage with Hand Axe (better accuracy than Short Axe) and got danced. Lucina finished off her General with Noble Rapier and visited the Bullion (L) village. Libra got danced and rescued Ruby up to the Arms Scroll village, which she visited while putting herself in range of the lone mage in the upper-left corner to kill him on EP. Sumia killed the Mage in the boss area and Galeforce'd herself to Farber, who she attacked with Mjölnir on PP and finished off on EP if she doesn't crit. The General and Cav in the boss area suicided on Sumia aswell.

Spoiler

rbrXZsq.jpgT9eugYo.jpgQbQ4AtI.jpg3zYbO0D.jpg0OZ6mbj.jpgaJvEjpy.jpgQ5ULqn4.jpgx9BeHDR.jpg

C16 1/46 turns

Lucina ORKOed a Thief and a Hero, using the 3-use Bronze Lance or a Log (I was too stingy to buy a new Bronze Lance) and some DS assistance from Chrom for the latter. Panne killed the Speedwing!Thief. Libra got danced and rescued Sumia up, who then killed the Sniper in the way and then Cervantes, using Celica's Gale.

Spoiler

5YDXC7T.jpg1kBSOkQ.jpgZvnaPRn.jpgXO5wmVl.jpgW4f1lqX.jpg

C17 1/47 turns

Bought a Brave Axe. Panne pocket Fred used it to kill the Valkyrie in the right part of the central hallway. Chrom then brought Olivia ahead to dance her. Lucina pocket Ruby (who had Mjölnir equipped) used the almighty Log to kill two War Monks to the right, which wasn't totally reliable. Libra then rescued Sumia ahead, who then procced Galeforce on the Sniper in the center and rescued Panne to the boss to brave axe her down.

Spoiler

6HGdd84.jpgiS5IDbK.jpgEpJRqre.jpg716kMtd.jpgJmRsew7.jpg7OUS7sU.jpg

C18 1/48 turns

This was mildly complicated because I only have one flier. Still not hard thanks to Galeforce, though. Lucina got a scroll since she just got D lances and I also want her to use the Brave Sword here, which she needs A swords for. Brave Sword!Lucina killed the Swordmaster in the center. Sumia then killed the Warrior. Both activated Galeforce. Lucina then ORKOed the Paladin in the way. Sumia rescued Panne pocket Fred down. Libra then rescued Olivia down to Sumia, who got danced and rescued Panne again, letting her reach Yen'fay and kill him either with two Brave Axe hits or with one Brave Axe hit and two Gradivus!Fred DSes (CoS: 30%).

Spoiler

SV0LliF.jpg4cpuKD0.jpg0U4ueiU.jpgaBAw9fT.jpgW7s8fUw.jpgL7yK0ln.jpghi8FUmN.jpgWP9BvWz.jpg

P9 13 free/48 turns

Trained my units, Cynthia was fed a bunch of kills too.

Chrom      Cavalier             10/5.74 31  14   4  13  13  13  13   7 A Swd B Lnc        -
Ruby       Grandmaster          18/7.37 38  19  21  19  26  15  18  14 E Swd A Mgc        1 Talisman
Sumia      Sage             16/15/14.59 72  25  27  40  41  42  20  26 A Mgc D Stf        2 Naga, 2 Robe, 1 Drop, 2 Shields, 1 Boots
Panne      Griffon Rider     10/14/1.83 60  36   5  37  31  26  22  11 A Axe              3 Icon
Lucina     Great Lord           20/9.57 60  31  11  33  32  34  23  21 A Swd C Lnc        1 Scroll
Cynthia    Pegasus Knight         18.69 46  20  13  25  33  29  19  20 C Lnc              -
Frederick  Great Knight        xx/10.87 38  18   5  16  15   8  16   6 A Swd A Lnc A Axe  1 Dust, 1 Wing
Libra      War Monk            xx/13.23 49  21  23  16  18  17  16  20 C Axe B Stf        -
Stahl      Cavalier                6.39 26  10   0   9   8   8   9   2 D Swd B Lnc        -
Nowi       Manakete                3.49 19   5   0   3   4   9   3   3 - Drg              -
Olivia     Dancer                  8.66 20   6   5  12  12  12   5   3 D Swd              -
Donnel     NOT RECRUITED

Edited by Gradivus.

P17 20 free/48 turns

Cynthia promoted to Falcon Knight.

Killed off Tiki on turn 1 by rescuing her into enemy range. This made the chapter a lot easier. I kept one enemy alive until turn 20 so Sumia and Cynthia can spam Rescue for tons of free exp. Sumia reached level 20 as a result, so she used a second seal afterwards to go back to Lv1 Sage for more exp.

P13 20 free/48 turns

Fought both armies. Fed Ruby a whole bunch of Generals so she reaches Rally Spectrum at least for Endgame, ideally for C24 aswell. Lucina and Cynthia (paired up together, with Lucina mostly fighting on EP) fought Dalen's group. Panne, Sumia and Ruby took care of Gyral's group. Sumia and Cynthia spammed rescue towards the end of the map again.

Yarne is totally unviable as a combat unit, but he does have Deliverer and gives Str/Spd on pairup, so he'll find some use regardless. Sumia and Fred hit B support. I want them to reach A by C23 to improve the reliability there as much as possible. I'll optimize their support point gain in the upcoming 1-turn strats too.

C19 1/49 turns

Forged a +3 mt, +15 hit Brave Lance named Setethjav. Cynthia got an Arms Scroll for A lances.

Sumia pocket Fred killed 3 Generals with Galeforce and dance. Ruby pocket Chrom killed a Dark Knight for exp. Cynthia pocket Lucina Galeforce duo'd their way to Walhart, reaching him without a dance or rescue. Cynthia ORKOed with Setethjav and Brave Sword!Lucina in the back.

C20 1/50 turns

Ruby ORKOed two Generals with Celica's Gale. Sumia pocket Fred killed Cervantes and then Galeforced slightly ahead to rescue Cynthia pocket Lucina. Lucina ORKOed a Hero, then Cynthia killed Excellus and Galeforced to Walhart to kill him just like his C19 version, still with pretty good reliability.

C21 1/51 turns

Panne fed Ruby a nearby Berserker. Libra rescued Cynthia, who killed an assassin and Galeforced ahead to rescue Sumia pocket Lucina. Lucina ORKOed the Swordmaster behind the chokepoint. Sumia rescued Fred pocket Olivia (which builds Fred x Sumia support points) after Lucina's Galeforce proc. Olivia then gave Fred to Sumia, who then Galeforced on a generic enemy and killed the boss in the process. Fred and Sumia reached A support after the chapter.

Chrom      Cavalier             10/6.90 32  14   4  14  14  14  14   7 A Swd B Lnc        -
Ruby       Grandmaster         18/13.86 41  22  24  23  28  19  19  15 E Swd A Mgc        1 Talisman
Sumia      Sage           16/15/20/9.12 80  27  34  45  45  45  27  29 A Mgc A Stf        2 Naga, 2 Robe, 1 Drop, 2 Shields, 1 Boots
Panne      Griffon Rider    10/14/15.81 66  42   6  39  34  28  24  11 A Axe              3 Icon
Lucina     Great Lord          20/16.96 66  35  11  39  38  38  27  22 A Swd B Lnc        1 Scroll
Cynthia    Falcon Knight       18/19.06 64  36  16  38  50  41  25  29 A Lnc B Stf        1 Scroll
Frederick  Great Knight        xx/12.19 40  18   5  18  15   9  17   6 A Swd A Lnc A Axe  1 Dust, 1 Wing
Libra      War Monk            xx/16.41 52  22  25  18  21  19  16  20 C Axe A Stf        -
Stahl      Cavalier                6.39 26  10   0   9   8   8   9   2 D Swd B Lnc        -
Olivia     Dancer                 14.80 25   7   5  15  17  17   6   4 D Swd              -
Donnel     NOT RECRUITED
Tiki       DEAD

Edited by Gradivus.

C22 1/52 turns

Got all regalia. Panne got a Speedwing. Sumia rescued Panne pocket Lucina up. Lucina then killed Tigris with Brave Sword, proccing Galeforce and moving next to Equus, who was then quadrupled and killed by Brave Axe!Panne. Libra rescued Cynthia to the right to ORKO Canis and Draco. Sumia was danced to ORKO Simia with Forseti, needing a Mjölnir!Ruby DS to ORKO.

Spoiler

mnLsP8q.jpg8u33bEh.jpgDTdcyHV.jpgbirKMbm.jpgZlwPuaI.jpgAZINSfh.jpgVT6Io4B.jpgzShRg3N.jpg

C23 2/54 turns

Cynthia and Sumia each got a Dracoshield.

Panne pocket Yarne got danced to ORKO the Sorc and Assassin above the start with Brave Axe. Sumia paired with Fred (reclassed to Paladin), making use of their A support, and killed an assassin to the upper-right of the start and galeforce'd herself to kill a Hero with Book of Naga, which she used to tank and counterkill a lot of enemies on EP1. Lucina pocket Cynthia ORKOed a Hero, activating GF, and Libra used Fortify on her and Panne. Cynthia then ORKOed a General with Gradivus, activating GF aswell. Lucina had the Roypier equipped since the Generals are the toughest enemies on the map. Cynthia then ORKOed a Hero with Spear (this isn't quite consistent with the screenshots, where I apparently pressed wait instead).

Cynthia was within range of one Assassin, who she pretty much had to dodge. Thanks to her avo of 117, she had a pretty decent chance to dodge everything else. Sumia also had a pretty decent chance to survive her EP, taking out another Assassin that's very dangerous to Cynthia. Panne counterkilled the General and tanked the nearby Tomahawk!Berserker.

Turn 2, Libra used Fortify twice, healing both Sumia and Cynthia up to full HP. Ruby Bolganone'd weak Validar down. Sumia killed a Berserker that would be out of range on EP2 and then procced Galeforce to kill an Assassin. Cynthia killed a Hero, then equipped the Setethjav to provide powerful DSes for Lucina against Validar, who has to be ORKOed. Lucina did so with the Brave Sword. After her Galeforce activation, Cynthia used Gradivus to ORKO an assassin (instead of Spear since it's more reliable against Generals). Panne killed her Berserker.

EP, Sumia and Cynthia counterkilled the enemies, with both of them having pretty good survival chances.

Spoiler

ZyaW6vn.jpgiMtbixq.jpgtuufQsm.jpgP9eaY4w.jpgqTwGXPY.jpgqhPj2Gh.jpgV9Rhs7j.jpgyC1GulQ.jpgbgDC0oE.jpg2HtPAgj.jpgPj3InR1.jpgrHDZIvR.jpgYeqpE8Y.jpgPYiHjUj.jpg

C24 1/55 turns

It wouldn't be a Gradivus playthrough without the Gradivus getting hammerned. Forged a +3 mt Celica's Gale named Aircalibur. Reforged the ShittyRapier to +2 mt/+25 hit (for Fred in this chapter) and a separate Beastkiller for Chrom to +2 mt/+15 hit, named ShoddyRoypir. Lucina got a +2 mt/+10 hit Beastkiller, named Boss Kil. Cynthia got an Energy Drop and Panne both Secret Books.

Panne pocket Fred ORKOed the Rexcalibur!Valkyrie in the bottom-left area, having to avoid the counter with a DG or a first-hit DS. Sumia used GF to kill two nearby Paladins with Celica's Gale, having Chrom as a backup in case they get 2-4 aegis procs. Ruby then tradeswapped her to Setethjav and attacked a Valkyrie with Celica's Gale, needing an ADJACENT DS from Sumia on one of her hits to kill. Sumia then got danced (Olivia being carried to her by Yarne) to kill the Bow Knight to the right with Aircalibur. Stahl paired up with Ruby to improve hitrates on EP.

Libra then Hammerned Gradivus. Lucina paired up with Cynthia, who ferried her ahead to kill the Thoron!Valkyrie. After Lucina's GF, she equipped Beastkiller, moved next to the Paladin and switched to Cynthia to kill him with Brave Lance. Cynthia then galeforce'd herself into the boss area and killed the Rexcalibur!Valkyrie on PP with Gradivus.

EP, Cynthia needed some luck to survive, but I don't think her survival chance is worse than ~10%. She kills every enemy with either one Aether proc or one DS from Lucina, including the boss. Sumia ORKOed all her enemies reliably with Aircalibur and Panne only had a small chance of failure, having to connect two Helswath hits against a Sword!Pally at 79-89 hit (depending on whether he has Outdoor Fighter, also still succeeding if Fred DSes twice) and needing one DS to kill the Great Knight (who she's almost guaranteed to dodge thanks to Lancebreaker). Ruby counterkilled the Great Knight near the start.

Spoiler

ubDVWRs.jpgVubFMFL.jpgMTeE4el.jpgKSD9VST.jpgXSGnW3k.jpgQdwvQDb.jpgRPMYjoc.jpgnXRtRDB.jpgWniP9aJ.jpguwm0Sok.jpglKbefuc.jpg

C25 1/56 turns

Galeforks -> bonk

Endgame 1/57 turns

Reforged the Setethjav to +5 mt/+15 hit, the Aircalibur to +4 mt/+20 hit (hitrate was overkill I think, but I had money to spare) and forged a Brave Axe to +4 mt/+20 hit, named Flying Pan.

Ruby rallied Spectrum. Sumia was danced ahead to kill the Berserker in the way and then attack Grima with Aircalibur, having Flying Pan!Panne in the back for DSes. Fred ferried Libra up and he rescued Cynthia pocket Lucina, who then attacked with the Setethjav, with Lucina having the Parallel Falchion equipped. I couldn't calc the CoS yet, but it seems to be roughly 50/50.

Spoiler

JekVf1u.jpgAEh2DBw.jpg9Q8WaXb.jpgWvrFuEo.jpg3C3USbK.jpgF53oNp4.jpgXQa72bi.jpgnJYXy8C.jpg6zPyjQn.jpg

FINAL TURNCOUNT: 57 TURNS

Turncount roll

Spoiler

pX9xdYn.jpgp6O99wd.jpgwkiomiP.jpgYhIeJ4c.jpgo9ylP38.jpgVvHubBd.jpgyQeenyN.jpgI8fUbrN.jpgYIupgtZ.jpg

Unit stats & evaluations

Spoiler

G9JSqSn.jpgYWC3EWk.jpgWpnyFYq.jpg

Chrom: pretty good as a pair up bot. Sucks he never got to promote, but he was pretty useful just like this.

Sumia: goddess from start to finish. She never looked back once she got the statboosters in chapter 4. Her tanking ability only tapered off in C23/24 with the enemies' ridiculous Atk and Hit, but fortunately she was still just a bit ahead of the curve there. She also had A staves as a Sage, which is hilarious. Doubling back to Sage was worth it since the extra points of Mag and Def helped a lot with lategame reliability. (final level: 15/16/20/11/1)

vyQJPQg.jpgZsPsqF7.jpgdJMcYca.jpg

Fred: fantastic earlygame, great pairup bot for Panne (and Sumia in C23) afterwards.

Panne: amazing combat throughout the game, but she was not quite as tanky as I expected her to be.

NEIXLQp.jpgIEQljHH.jpg2YJ32xR.jpg

Ruby: good in the first half, mediocre afterwards due to her lack of bulk and generally being inferior to other units. Still, her Great Knight kill in C24 was important and Rally Spectrum is the reason the Grima kill wasn't an absolute trainwreck.

Stahl: he functioned as a pairup bot I guess. There was never any room to train him nor did his potential justify it.

xRD4NHS.jpggFao8im.jpg

He was great as a staffbot, the run would've been a lot slower without him.

1wUozhX.jpgulaC4Ax.jpg

Dancer/10, also she actually got Special Dance.

EMrMfnm.jpgVZBnJFH.jpg

That B/W ratio. Rescue spamming is clutch, it speaks for itself when two 20-turn Paralogues get her from 18/1 to 18/20. Her avoid was godlike as a result and combined with Aether and Lucina pairup, she could survive and kill the terrifying hordes of lategame enemies without facing unbearable odds.

03v3dRR.jpgUSkMtZL.jpg

Also great. I expected her to do more frontline work in the lategame, but Cynthia just took that task away from her. Having a unit as strong as her for DSes was still important for reliability though, and she helped a lot with numerous lategame bosskills.

EWOHncD.jpgHQN5KFP.jpg

Yeah, she was not worth using. I guess she helped as a pairup partner a few times?

PekWwnJ.jpgWJVB7VF.jpg

Useless at combat, but he did give Panne +Str/Spd when Fred was given to Sumia, and Deliverer on him helped once aswell.

Overall: Sumia is op, apparently. Dunno if allowing Galeforce is a good idea, but all the other rules seem to be pretty good for Lunatic.

Edited by Gradivus.