Your thoughs and can you work out their average stats at 20/20/20

James Marshall

I've generated my Initial Mercenary Band, including stat growths and stats, for The Fire Emblem RPG a friend made. All units gain +3 Hp and +1 to all others stats when promoted to 2nd tier and they all gain +5 Hp and +2 to all other stats when promoted to 3rd Tier and regardless of Class have a maximum of 50 in Hp and 20 in all other stats in their 1st Tier Class, a maximum of 60 in Hp and 30 in all other stats in their 2nd Tier Class and a maximum of 65 in Hp and 35 in all other stats in their 1st Tier Class,

The Leader, who is A Future King, is A Level 4 Warrior-Mage. I choose Fire Magic and Swords and he starts with A C with Fire Magic and A E with Swords that's halfway to A D. His stats are 23Hp, Str 8, Mag 8, Skill 8, Spd 8, Lck 9, Def 6 and Res 6 and his growth rates are Hp 60%, Str 40%, Mag 55%, Skill 45%, Spd 45%, Lck 60%, Def 40% and Res 55% and his Random Weapon is a unique 1 doesn't lose 1 or more points of Durability if the fight results in the foes death

His 2nd in command, who is A Commoner and A Version of The Wendell Archtype that joins early and uses Bows not Magic, is 2nd tier and is Level 12 Horse Archer. Level 2 Bow Knight. Has A B with Bows and A D with Swords. Her stats are 34Hp, Str 15, Mag 4, Skill 10, Spd 11, Lck 9, Def 11 and Res 6 and her growth rates are Hp 70%, Str 65%, Mag 25%, Skill 50%, Spd 60%, Lck 50%, Def 50% and Res 25%

The Offensive Mage, who is The only 1 of Noble Birth and is A Male Offensive Magic using version of The Lena, is A Level 4 Mage. D with Wind. His stats are 23Hp, Str 3, Mag 10, Skill 8, Spd 8, Lck 8, Def 4 and Res 9 and his growth rates are Hp 55%, Str 25%, Mag 70%, Skill 50%, Spd 50%, Lck 55%, Def 35% and Res 60%

The main Axe User is is A Level 3 Fighter and is A Axe using Ogma. His stats are 28Hp, Str 13, Mag 3, Skill 10, Spd 10, Lck 7, Def 7 and Res 3 and his growth rates are Hp 90%, Str 70%, Mag 5%, Skill 55%, Spd 50%, Lck 65%, Def 50% and Res 15%

The main 1 Bow User is A Level 11 Archer that combines the best bit each of The Jagen, A Orfey and Navarre Archtypes. His stats are 30Hp, Str 15, Mag 6, Skill 17, Spd 17, Lck 15, Def 12 and Res 7 and his growth rates are Hp 75%, Str 60%, Mag 15%, Skill 60%, Spd 60%, Lck 65%, Def 45% and Res 20%

1 Staff User

She is A Level 4 Cleric that is A Female Healer version of The Merric that joins early. Her stats are 22Hp, Str 2, Mag 11, Skill 9, Spd 10, Lck 9, Def 4 and Res 8 and her growth rates are Hp 50%, Str 15%, Mag 80%, Skill 50%, Spd 50%, Lck 60%, Def 25% and Res 65%

1 Lance User

She is A Level 3 Soldier that is A Soldier Version of The Julian and is in love with the planned Male version of The Maria. Her stats are 22Hp, Str 8, Mag 2, Skill 10, Spd 10, Lck 7, Def 7 and Res 3 and her growth rates are Hp 70%, Str 55%, Mag 20%, Skill 60%, Spd 60%, Lck 65%, Def 55% and Res 15%

Edited by James Marshall

What do you think about the fact that The GM has decided to allow my character to send 1 or 2 of his men to do Fire Emblem RPG Versions of several Fighting Fantasy, Lone Wolf and Grailquest Gamebooks and may even recruit Npcs from them that are minor or 1-off or both whilst the rest of the group stay back at the base to keep the area safe, protect travellers and the locals and keep the base

Plus  another idea of The GM's is that she(may have initially said he by mistake) has decided that as my group abhors slavery to let me buy and then free Slave Versions of Several 1st Tier Classes, Half-Dragons based off of Game 7's Nils and Ninians and Beast Shifters that are the settings versions of Laguz but only from The Beast Tribe that as long as they get good food, drink, treatment and accommodation will show almost unquestionable loyalty to me and will work for far less then normal

An advice: you should keep all the updates of your project in the same thread. Pretty sure something likes this should be in some other section as well. By making a new thread with every update, you are littering the page and evoking the wrath of the mods.