E3 2020 Officially Cancelled

Anacybele

A lot of major events have been cancelled lately.

Anyways, guess no SMT V for this year either. I was anticipating an announcement for SMTV on this year's E3. Still, it was probably not going to happen even without the virus outbreak.

Edited by Cron

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

And what rumored Tellius remake? I thought the rumored remake was FE6 because of what that one IS team member said.

Apparently the guys who leaked a bunch of info about pokemon games for the last few years are convinced the next Echoes is Tellius. And Mangs made a video speculating about it's likelihood after talking to them. So that's why Tellius is more recently sitting beside FE6 and FE4 as a remake candidate.

2 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Apparently the guys who leaked a bunch of info about pokemon games for the last few years are convinced the next Echoes is Tellius. And Mangs made a video speculating about it's likelihood after talking to them. So that's why Tellius is more recently sitting beside FE6 and FE4 as a remake candidate.

Oh, I see. Well, as much as I'd love Tellius, I still would prefer Jugdral right now since I've not experienced it.

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Oh, I see. Well, as much as I'd love Tellius, I still would prefer Jugdral right now since I've not experienced it.

Well, I'd be happy with Jugdral, Binding Blade, or Tellius. (Or Sacred Stones, but that aint happening...)

I did recently replay PoR, and enjoyed it. It's still a candidate for my favorite. It's still the only game in the franchise that I can vividly remember almost every map. But a remake with modern resolutions, better graphics and combat animations, and quality of life features that we've come to take for granted would be so very welcome.

Edited by Etheus

2 hours ago, PeonyofLeosa Dreamworld said:

NOOOOOOOOO

:tangerinesadness::tangerinesadness::tangerinesadness::tangerinesadness::tangerinesadness::tangerinesadness::tangerinesadness::tangerinesadness::tangerinesadness::tangerinesadness::tangerinesadness::tangerinesadness::tangerinesadness::tangerinesadness::tangerinesadness::tangerinesadness::tangerinesadness::tangerinesadness::tangerinesadness::tangerinesadness::tangerinesadness::tangerinesadness:

I need my dose of E3 and Fire Emblem news

A lot of things have been canceled due to the corona virus: BTS Tour, NCT 127 Tour, lots of K pop tours 

(I'm sort of a k pop junkie)

That means Nintendo Directs, then.  And maybe more Feh Channels.  Mass cancellations suck, but it's better than more sick people.

That’s sad to hear, but not unexpected. I’m glad that they’re putting public health and safety first.

Knowing Nintendo, they’ll probably do a series of Directs that are basically the presentations they were going to make at the E3. Maybe this time, if they announce an FE game, they’ll do more than just show the trailer before cutting to the next game without saying anything about the FE game.

The game I was hoping to see at E3 was Breath of the Wild 2. Odds are that they’ll make more announcements about it anyway. If they just announce that Link will be left-handed (or Link being left-handed will be an option), then I’ll be happy. 

8 hours ago, Etheus said:

Or Sacred Stones, but that aint happening

Sadly, I agree. I personally think they should, since with an actual realistic timeline I think it could be one of the best games in the series; I just wan to know more about the religion and deities and stuff, more of the lore. And a Lyon's route once you finish the other two.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/11/2020 at 10:42 PM, Benice said:

Sadly, I agree. I personally think they should, since with an actual realistic timeline I think it could be one of the best games in the series; I just wan to know more about the religion and deities and stuff, more of the lore. And a Lyon's route once you finish the other two.

Or an entry taking place in their continent. Sacred Stone’s world is the only one with a single entry so far, or at least the Pre-Awakening, and that one takes place thousands of years after Marth’s games

12 hours ago, Midnox said:

Or an entry taking place in their continent. Sacred Stone’s world is the only one with a single entry so far, or at least the Pre-Awakening, and that one takes place thousands of years after Marth’s games

I think the lack of world building is a bit of a hindrance here. Because there's so little to any of the respective nations and because the ending neatly tied everything up there just isn't much of a story left to tell on Magvel. 

3 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

I think the lack of world building is a bit of a hindrance here. Because there's so little to any of the respective nations and because the ending neatly tied everything up there just isn't much of a story left to tell on Magvel. 

They can do a story a few generations forward tho

Even if they’re isn’t in IGN’s little own thing, Nintendo probably had their own Digital Event planned for E3 (as you do), so we’ll probably see one sometime around when E3 used to be (which was June 9-11 for this year, IIRC).