Super Trainees, or normal units?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only trainee that I would ever consider promoting into a super trainee would be Ewan since he's able to use 2 additonal tome like Light and Dark. But for the rest I would make Ross go pirate(seeing that he is the possible and the only one in the game) to Berserker and Amelia as a General of course giving her Garm and a Swiftsole.

The only trainee that I would ever consider promoting into a super trainee would be Ewan since he's able to use 2 additonal tome like Light and Dark.

Sage + Control enemy glitch to steal a Stone or two = All-magic user

I'd make:

Ross: Berserker/Hero

Amelia: General/Paladin

Ewan: Summoner/Druid

The only good Super trainee would be Ewan, who gets all tomes and needs no glitch. Ross is best as a Berserker, and Amelia is best as a General, as the other three...are dumb.

I'm all about awesome sprites.

I make my Amelia general because her recruit sprite makes her look like a weakling. And everyone in my team kicks butt!

I don't bother training Ewan :mellow:

I'd make Ross a pirate because pirates pwn.

I'd never promote them to Super Trainees unless I was simply trying them out. For me:

Ewan: Sage (Dark Magic Glitch)/Druid.

Ross: Berserker.

Amelia: General.

I've always made Ross a Berserker because he just kicks too much ass as one. Plus I use Garcia for a Warrior and Gerik for a Hero. Those three together pwn all

Amelia I usually had as a Paladin, cuz she never gets a lot of defense even as a knight/great knight/general

Ewan is usually a summoner for me, sometimes a druid. I usually have Lute for anima magic and artur or natasha for light magic. Ewan is a pretty good sage too, but I want dark magic without the glitch, but knoll just SUCKS. No luck and 2 defense... not good

Ross: Hero. Heroes > All, and it's great for Ross because he doesn't have too much defence, but lots of offencive power, and hero helps with that.

Amelia: Meh... Super Trainee is fun for Amelia. I also like making her a Great Knight.

Ewan: Undecided, I've never really used Ewan because I don't particularly like magic units.