In your opinion, what's the saddest moment in any video game you've played?

Self explanatory, what's the saddest moment in any video game you've played? (Cutscenes specifically) Oh yeah, and put your response in a spoiler tag, just in case.

For example:

Spoiler

This moment was seriously one of the darkest moments in Gears. Seeing someone tortured so bad that they basically become a vegetable. It's sad. It's even worse when you know the scene's context.

ย Shit's messed up. Seriously.

ย 

ย 

Edited by Brovett

Spoiler

While not a cutscene, the saddest game moment Iโ€™ve had was playing Fuukoโ€™sย ย story on Clannad. For those not knowing she is kinda a spirit of a girl in a coma. As people forget her they can no longer see her, that whole part had me onย edge. Even my pal who was doing his own thing was watching over my shoulder panicking too.

ย 

Edited by ciphertul

This had me in tears after watching it. And also the reaction of one of the characters afterward. I remember i was playing at my parents house, and i was trying to hide the fact that i had just bawled my eyes out at a video game cutscene (they wouldn't understand)

(Valkiria Chronicles 1 spoilers)

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 2 Conquest Route. Just... the entire thing. I'm still not over it. One of the very few times a game had me legitimately crying.
This moment was particularly gut-wrenching for me:

Oh god, I shouldn't have watched it again...