Anybody know where I can find Ross' portrait sheet for spriting?

Anybody able to help me out here? If you know a good place to find the single sheet for Ross' portrait from fe8, I'm gonna use it to practice with and I know there are sheets that carry all of the seperate portrait frames, but I have no idea what they're called. 

Boom. File attached.

If you want another character's portrait, FEBuilder lets you export them. I also have a folder of every FE6 character with blinking frames added, but I don't remember where I got it so ask if you want it and I'll send it over.

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

3 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Boom. File attached.

If you want another character's portrait, FEBuilder lets you export them. I also have a folder of every FE6 character with blinking frames added, but I don't remember where I got it so ask if you want it and I'll send it over.

Portrait Editor FE8 but it's FE6.GBA_9@09 Ross_8ACCC0.png

There' a great repository someone made that has a whole heck ton of stuff for this too.

You should find everything regarding sprites under Graphics, then FE sprites.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1jiiTpNXgAlr4lZBh8d-nJFdO-Jus5VXV

• 2 weeks later...

In general, spriters-resource is a good place to go and actually has every single character portrait for all three GBA Fire Emblem games, split up by game into three big complete sheets. FEPlanet also has a lot of sprites uploaded; between these two sites, you should be just about set, I think! They're my main resources, at least.