Bidet sales are up!

XRay

Here is the Business Insider article. Due to the increasing awareness of the coronavirus, there is a boost in toilet paper sales. And with toilet paper running out fast, people also seem to be considering buying bidets! I do not think this is going to make bidet a mainstay part of American life any time soon, but every bidet that gets sold is a small victory for American hygiene. I think we still have a long way to go before we see bidets in public bathrooms. I do not have a bidet either, but I use the shower to wash my buns after. However, I am not sure how often Americans as a whole wash their buns after they do their big business.

But yeah, if you are an American and reading this, I hope you wash your booty after you doodoo. I do not think the coronavirus spreads via poop, but it is still a good idea to just keep it clean down there. At the very least, use a wet wipe, and make sure to throw the wet wipe into the bin instead of flushing down the toilet. You do not want to clog up sewers with fatbergs like London did; bless those poor engineers and sewer maintenance crews.

If you are not an American and you are reading this, you have my full permission to be shocked. I also encourage you to civilize and enlighten us on the ways of the bidet. For Americans who hypocritically make fun of "shit hole" countries, I truly apologize because we should be ashamed of ourselves since WE ARE THE SHIT HOLE COUNTRY in this scenario, not other countries.

based top tier post.

in Mexico, more specifically the northern place where I live, I don't see many bidets, I've never seen one actually, so I've got a question for you Mr. poop obscessed guy.

How do you make sure the water washes your anus? Like what if I severely miss calculate and it just gets on like below or on top of it or to the side on one of my butt cheeks... and what if I aim bulls-eye? that water is practically being yeeted far inside... what do in that case/??!?

1 hour ago, This boi uses Nino said:

How do you make sure the water washes your anus? Like what if I severely miss calculate and it just gets on like below or on top of it or to the side on one of my butt cheeks... and what if I aim bulls-eye? that water is practically being yeeted far inside... what do in that case/??!?

I take off my clothes and go into the shower and wash the bottom half of my body.

I basically Hydro Pump my booty with the showerhead if that is what you are asking.

2 minutes ago, XRay said:

I take off my clothes and go into the shower and wash the bottom half of my body.

I basically Hydro Pump my booty with the showerhead if that is what you are asking.

I think he means the bidet. How do you know where the water spout is aiming?

2 minutes ago, Zanarkin said:

I think he means the bidet. How do you know where the water spout is aiming?

@This boi uses Nino, there are several type of bidet.

There is these kinds that shoots up:

Spoiler

eNHbq.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCkrvwZrctgUwzMaJ_2FC

I think this is one is self explanatory. You try to line up your booty hole to the jet stream.

And there is this kind that is looks like a regular sink, except much closer to the ground:

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSa87zZpTXcXGlJxm-cKWw

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4hMItdVQFncXUv2oOey-

For ones that look like a regular sink, I assume you splash your nether regions with water like in this picture:

Spoiler

aid31648-v4-728px-Use-a-Bidet-Step-3-Ver

And here is a video:

29 minutes ago, XRay said:

You try to line up your booty hole to the jet stream.

So trial and error until it aims well I guess?

Edited by This boi uses Nino

10 minutes ago, This boi uses Nino said:

So trial and error until it aims well I guess?

Yeah, I guess so. It should not be too difficult I think.

Who would have thought that a virus killing old people would be what causes America to move forward in terms of social/economic issues and butt hygiene?

4 hours ago, Flee Fleet! said:

Image result for bidet showers

image.jpeg.4b22c4e85501775278efab35f954a0cf.jpeg

Image result for bidet showers

bidet showers superior

Those are good too. I saw those when I was travelling in Thailand. I do not think I used them since I generally needed to shower my whole body anyways after I poop (it was hot and humid there), so never used the bidet shower while there.

43 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Does the input in water to produce toilet paper outweigh the input of water used in daily use of a bidet? Sustainability and human hygiene.🧐

I assume so. Not only does the manufacturing process use up water, you also have to factor watering those trees that produce the paper, and trees need a lot of water. And then there is also shipping the toilet paper worldwide, and producing and maintaining that supply chain also uses water. Water in a home out of the faucet is usually sourced locally.

Here is an article on environmental impact of bidets.

Edited by XRay

5 hours ago, Zanarkin said:

I'm all up for bidets. Though not sure i would want them in public spaces. Almost guaranteed they will have shit smeared all over.

Yeah people really don't respect public bathrooms like what the hell? It's one of the most important places in our society