Sacred Stones Hard Reverse

Stephano

Sacred Stones has and always will be my favorite Fire Emblem Game. So what better thing to do to my favorite Fire Emblem game then by making it insufferable to play!

Inspired by FE12's Lunatic Reverse mode, I have modded every enemy in the game (and summon-able phantoms) with Vantage+. Vantage+ allows the holder to always attack first regardless of what HP they have. The skill also says it negates criticals, but this feature doesn't appear to be working which is just what i wanted.

In addition to adding the skill to every enemy, these are the other changes I have made:

• Removed every other skill from every unit except for class skills such as Slayer, Canto, and Sureshot
  • Removed the Enemy Control Glitch
  • Removed Leadership Stars as they proved to be too overpowered. (although the game may get so hard that they may be needed back)
  • Changed Seth's character description
  • Added Finn as a recruitable unit in chapter 8. Why? Because I like Finn. He's optional though. Just visit the very top of the map to recruit him.
  • Made Moulder a Boulder
  • Added Phantom animation

I was also wanting to make a true "Lunatic Reverse" mode by upping the growths of every enemy, but I couldn't figure out how to make it work. I haven't gotten through the entire thing yet but it seems to be working fine so far.

Please let me know if you encounter any bugs.

Fire Emblem - The Sacred Stones Hard Reverse.ups

• 2 weeks later...