thinkin of dogs

Integrity

i'll start i saw a great pyrenees today just hanging out in his yard and watching us like don't come fuck with my shit i will Destroy You and i was like you are such a powerful dog mister

Funny dog and cat story.

I had to puppysit for my uncle for a few days, so I put the puppy in the bathroom with food and toys. The puppy has a pretty strong dog odor mixed with a hint of doodoo smell. I still kissed the puppy anyways and sniffed his fur to see if I can get high or ASMR. My bedroom also is near the bathroom, and I guess my cat has a weak stomach, so almost every time my cat walks in and out of my room, she threw up when she smells the puppy.

It is pretty funny the first few times it happened, but cleaning it up constantly for a few days does become a bit tiring.

why is this the second post i've read from you in like five minutes about sniffing pet fur to get high

do you need to talk

irregardless thanks for the dog story

Let me see, I have several.

My old dog who was part chow-chow part Shepard saved my life one night.  She let my parents know my blood sugar went super me not able to wake up with out help low and Xuxa got my mom out of bed to do something about it.

My other old dog who was a blue heeler used to chase a bowling ball around the yard every time the wind blew.

My dog that I have now is a pit bull and really sweet but, she is really afraid of men even my dad.  Whenever my dad goes outside and bothers her (my dad likes girl dogs better then boy dogs so he wants her to like him) she barks at him then hides if he doesn't leave the yard in a few minutes.  She is fine with him in the house though and lets him pet her and will take treats from him. I am pretty sure whoever dumped her tried to fight her and was a guy.  She is really gentle and gets along great with the 3 boy dogs we have right now (yes she is spaded so no puppies will happen).

The boys are all kind of annoying but I love them.  My mom's German Shepard doesn't really like food unless it is chicken salad and we have to sit with him and make him eat.  The other two are mutts and love to wake me up in the middle of the night just to annoy me, lucky for them they are sweet and I love them.  All three of these guys are over 12 so they are old, but they are in really good health and are energetic.

Well, in terms of positive dog stories, I don't have many, but for all of my dog's many, many many faults, she helped my grandpa get back on his feet since he didn't have much to do now that he couldn't have a full-time job, and she gave him a purpose. I think he's been a lot happier since we gave her to him, so I am thankful that we got her.

2 hours ago, Integrity said:

why is this the second post i've read from you in like five minutes about sniffing pet fur to get high

do you need to talk

irregardless thanks for the dog story

I HIGHLY recommend pet huffing if you get the chance. I assume dogs are easier to huff compared to cats, although I have never heard of dog huffing before. It feels so relaxing, especially if you rub your face on their soft furry bellies, and if you huff a certain way you may get ASMR/high. I am using high loosely since that is the closest feeling I can describe ASMR. It feels really, really, really good and it probably feels better than getting high, or at least until you get desensitized to it. It is also non addictive. And it is also completely legal.

Edited by XRay

On 3/15/2020 at 10:18 PM, Espurrhoodie said:

Here's a picture of my dog:

i love your dog

On 3/15/2020 at 10:19 PM, EricaofRenais said:

Let me see, I have several.

i love all of your dogs rest in paradise those that are gone

On 3/15/2020 at 10:34 PM, Benice said:

Well, in terms of positive dog stories, I don't have many, but

i love your grandpa's dog

52 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

I'm glad to see that you love that goober who likes to eat my aunt's dirty underwear.

Did Plumeria give your dog lewd dreams or something?

3 hours ago, XRay said:

Did Plumeria give your dog lewd dreams or something?

Geez, no wonder she wants a new day job.

2 hours ago, Espurrhoodie said:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ He's just weird

He is a man of culture. If he is human, I bet we will get along just fine and be weird together.

28 minutes ago, Benice said:

Geez, no wonder she wants a new day job.

I think she would fit right in as a veterinarian who specializes in neutering and spaying dogs and animals and humans.

you already know this story but it makes me so happy so I'm saying it anyway

our kuvasz when he plays with toys usually likes to carry them into special places away from other people because he loves his toys and wants to keep them to himself (not that he minds us playfully trying to take them away from him, but we don't often do that with him because he's a kuvasz so he's a bit too large for rough play and boy does he play rough)

but one evening he's playing with his toy in the hallway in view of the couch I'm sitting on and he starts walking back down the hallway with toy in mouth and he notices me watching him fondly because he's a dog so of fucking course I'm watching him fondly

and as he enters the room he continues walking straight toward me because he saw me watching him

and then he delicately places his beloved toy right on my lap ;~; and also gives me some greeting kisses while he's at it

I was so touched, I've never seen him give his toy to somebody before I felt like I had just been Blessed.... (but also it broke my heart because he was so cute and gentle about it)

On 3/17/2020 at 3:51 PM, Espurrhoodie said:

I'm glad to see that you love that goober who likes to eat my aunt's dirty underwear.

me too

10 hours ago, Freohr Datia said:

you already know this story but it makes me so happy so I'm saying it anyway

i love our dog

1 hour ago, Integrity said:

me too

Whoa there! Hold up! "Me too" as in loving the dog or "me too" as in joining the dog? I assume it is former, but just wanted to make sure.

On 3/15/2020 at 9:07 PM, Integrity said:

if you tell me a negative dogs thing i will ban you for one day

I'm tempted to test that theory but I'm too much of a puss puss to do so.

I was playing dead once and my dog decided it was a good idea to shit on me. Like, he was on my stomach and was about to unleash the most steamy, liquid shit he ever unleashed in his entire life. Dog has some balls man, I tell ya.

19 hours ago, XRay said:

Whoa there! Hold up! "Me too" as in loving the dog or "me too" as in joining the dog?

yes

3 hours ago, Brovett said:

I'm tempted to test that theory but I'm too much of a puss puss to do so.

i banned a guy for a day for talking shit about santa on christmas it's still in his signature you can see it live i do not front

3 hours ago, Brovett said:

I was playing dead once and

i love your dog

my household has four dogs and they're good but I'm moving tomorrow and will have no dogs for about a week ;c

but then there'll be new dogs so yay that

7 hours ago, 鳴美 said:

my household has four dogs and they're good but

i love your dogs

7 hours ago, 鳴美 said:

I'm moving tomorrow and will have no dogs for about a week ;c

oh fuck this is so terrible

7 hours ago, 鳴美 said:

but then there'll be new dogs so yay that

oh wow that's such a relief

12/10 post, what a rollercoaster of emotion

• 4 weeks later...

Just now decided to post this. My parents have a big doofy lab/newfoundland mix named Tyson. He has a collar tag with his name and Dad's phone number on it.

(11 pm)
(Dad's phone rings)

Dad: (groggy) Hello?
Highschool girl: Tyson?
Dad: Uh no
Highschool girl: Do you have a dog named Tyson?
Dad: Yeah
Highschool girl: He's at the Maverick(gas station)!

(Dad drives to the gas station)

Dad: Tyson!
(little car shakes)
Dad: Tyson come here it's time to go home!
Tyson: (jumps out of small car and into Dad's truck)

Edited by Dragoncat

• 2 weeks later...