Special Heroes Silhouettes! (March 18th)

Anacybele

Just now, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Oh I agree, if it's Bartre then it should totally be young Bartre. I don't have faith in the FE team to do that, though.

Yeah, me neither. I also don't have too much faith that this will be Boyd either, even though he deserves to be in asap to join his brothers...

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, me neither. I also don't have too much faith that this will be Boyd either, even though he deserves to be in asap to join his brothers...

If he joins in a bridal banner with Mist I'm boycottting FEH I swear.

Just now, Benice said:

If he joins in a bridal banner with Mist I'm boycottting FEH I swear.

Oh man. XD I think that'd be hilarious, honestly.

I don't really care how Boyd gets in though, I JUST WANT TO COMPLETE THE BEST BROTHERS! 😩

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, Anacybele said:

Oh man. XD I think that'd be hilarious, honestly.

Especially if they added a sad Rolf as the TT+ unit...

Yeah, I see Bartre now too. Maybe the girl could be Karla, then? She is usually serious.

12 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

It does, but this wouldn't make sense to me when we still haven't seen young Bartre or Boyd in the game. If it is Bartre, it should be his younger look.

IS has made some weird decisions before though...

I mean, it is a seasonal banner. Remember when Hostile Springs gave us a full set of alts of characters who already had at least one previous alt?

5 minutes ago, Florete said:

I mean, it is a seasonal banner. Remember when Hostile Springs gave us a full set of alts of characters who already had at least one previous alt?

Yeah, I'm aware.

Anyway, just saw this altered version of the silhouettes...

ETMxjyEWsAAgkTx?format=png&name=900x900

Yeah, now I see why people think it's Bartre and Fir. Though the ponytail looks kind of long to be Fir's. Still, artist liberties are a thing. Florina's hair in Heroes is actually longer than it should be.

This is now looking to be a bunny banner I'll skip entirely. I don't like Elibe, and I don't like Est either. Oh well.

Edited by Anacybele

Rolf has already been a TT unit...

...I can brain. Honest. ANyways, I've cluttered up the thread a LOT already, so I'll probably stop for now.

12 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, I'm aware.

Anyway, just saw this altered version of the silhouettes...

ETMxjyEWsAAgkTx?format=png&name=900x900

Yeah, now I see why people think it's Bartre and Fir. Though the ponytail looks kind of long to be Fir's. Still, artist liberties are a thing. Florina's hair in Heroes is actually longer than it should be.

This is now looking to be a bunny banner I'll skip entirely. I don't like Elibe, and I don't like Est either. Oh well.

Well, it's cute if it's Bartre and Fir, it kind of echoes back to the first bunny banner with Chrom and Lucina. So, if Est is on the banner, we might get a Minerva alt as her partner. TT is up in the air, be very amusing and fitting if it's Karla or Michelis to round out the family vibes.

Just now, silverserpent said:

Well, it's cute if it's Bartre and Fir, it kind of echoes back to the first bunny banner with Chrom and Lucina. So, if Est is on the banner, we might get a Minerva alt as her partner. TT is up in the air, be very amusing and fitting if it's Karla or Michelis to round out the family vibes.

Yeah, and there's certainly going to only be one male here because that's the way IS likes it, a bunch of females with only one guy. 😕 So Bartre is all we're getting if it's him. He's probably the freebie too in that case, because he's not popular, nor female. In which case I'll be foddering or feathering him. I don't care for him.

If Est is here, I'm not thinking she'll be accompanied by someone from her own game. The bunny banners typically have characters from three different games. Bartre, Fir, and Est already represent two. The fourth character will be from another different game. The fifth/TT unit might be too.

Yeah, and there's certainly going to only be one male here because that's the way IS likes it, a bunch of females with only one guy. 😕 So Bartre is all we're getting if it's him. He's probably the freebie too in that case, because he's not popular, nor female. In which case I'll be foddering or feathering him. I don't care for him.

If Est is here, I'm not thinking she'll be accompanied by someone from her own game. The bunny banners typically have characters from three different games. Bartre, Fir, and Est already represent two. The fourth character will be from another different game. The fifth/TT unit might be too.

I was thinking that if they're going back to Year 1 groupings, then it makes sense. But you seem to have a point. It could be that Bartre/Fir are the related pair and all the others will be from different games. Although, TT unit could still be Karla. Last year, we had Veronica, Bruno and Loki bunnies while still having representation from three games.

10 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

I was thinking that if they're going back to Year 1 groupings, then it makes sense. But you seem to have a point. It could be that Bartre/Fir are the related pair and all the others will be from different games. Although, TT unit could still be Karla. Last year, we had Veronica, Bruno and Loki bunnies while still having representation from three games.

Well, year 1 felt more like playing it safe because every seasonal alt except for two were from Awakening or Fates, the most recent games. So I'm not sure this banner will just use two games like that one did.

But you're right that TT could be Karla even though she's an attractive female. Bunny Loki was TT after all, as was hot spring Camilla. I'd rather have her as the freebie than Bartre anyway.

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Ottservia said:

God we just had an FE 7 banner please let’s move away from that for a moment.

If this is Bartre and Fir though, it's FE6, technically. But it is still Elibe, which you are right that we did just have. I'd rather move away from it too.

1 hour ago, trainer_derp said:

People are seeing Bartre and Est, I'm seeing a lack of Genealogy and sadistically laughing.

2 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

Hey, you two. ;/

22 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

ABEL.  Though I'm not sure if that would be cute or heartbreaking (for Palla).

---

I'm guessing it's Bartre, by the stuff on his wrist.

4 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

Eh, it took over a full year before we finally got another FE 7 New Heroes banner. And considering the attention other continents/games got last year (2 Mythics + 2 banners + seasonals for Tellius, banner and seasonals for Marth Land, two TH banners, heck even Thracia got more attention, really, while all 7 got last year was a couple alts), I'm okay with them giving some attention to 7.

Just now, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Eh, it took over a full year before we finally got another FE 7 New Heroes banner. And considering the attention other continents/games got last year (2 Mythics + 2 banners + seasonals for Tellius, banner and seasonals for Marth Land, two TH banners, heck even Thracia got more attention, really, while all 7 got last year was a couple alts), I'm okay with them giving some attention to 7.

I’m not necessarily gonna complain too much if it happens cause it’s whatever but like I personally would like them to space these things out better cause we all know what happened last time they didn’t space these things out properly. I’m just saying 

9 minutes ago, eclipse said:

ABEL.  Though I'm not sure if that would be cute or heartbreaking (for Palla).

With the amount of Abels I'm summoning, Palla shouldn't have a problem marrying one of them

I'd like that. I find tht there isn't usually enough emphasis on canon couples in FEH.

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I'd be down for Abel! I like him, he's best Archanea guy imo. But I would feel bad that he'd have to come with Est. I hate how she treats him.

Nah, there's a lot of candidates for best Archanean guy.  Or I can just choose Xane, and have him transform into all of them~!

Though a father/daughter and couple banner would be cute.

I definitely think the right one has to be Est since that girl's hair in the silhouette looked a lot like Est's and plus, Est definitely make sense to join in this year's Easter Banner since her sisters already had joined in the previous Easter Events. The left one has to be young Bartre, Boyd, or an axe user from the other Fire Emblem games. If young Bartre did joins in, I'm kinda wondered how Young Bartre's voice sounds from Kyle Herbert since he might have to change his voice tone for Young Bartre to something younger like maybe using his voice tone from Ryu (Street Fighter) or maybe gruffness voice that be mostly similar from his voice tone from Frederick, Noriak Kakyoin (Jojo's Bizarre Adventures), Sosuke Aizen (Bleach), Gohan (Dragon Ball), and Kamina (Gurren Lagann)?

Edited by King Marth 64