Special Heroes Silhouettes! (March 18th)

Anacybele

Prefer Young Bartre to debut in the bridal banner personally, not that I'd complain about him showing up here. Not a whole lot else to say as like many I'm resigned to the fact Est will likely be there with the same boring outfit. Whether or not that means Abel doesn't matter, though Grieth would be more amusing.

P.S. Palla belongs with Barst. Both as legendaries. Or as a Legendary Duo, I'm not that greedy. 😛

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This banner is usually my least favorite of the alts so I'm not too thrilled about it in the first place.

That being said, I'll still be mad if Est isn't on this since Catria was on it the first time around, then Palla, and now it's Est's turn.

28 minutes ago, Jave said:

If the banner has a Father/Daughter theme to it then I hope we get Brom and Meg to go along Bartre and Fir (with Est as the freebie).

I would be ECSTATIC for Brom and Meg. Like, I would seriously whale out for Brom if he wasn't the free unit (although knowing my luck, I'd get pity-broke by literally every other character before i got him...).

If they leave out Est, I'm going to be really upset.

Anyways, I'm seeing Bartre and Fir. I don't really care about them, but if they have really good art, I might be tempted to pull for them.

Bunnies return! And...holy heck is that Boyd on the left? And on the right... Hmm I'm getting Sully vibes. The swinging animation hides a lot of her hair. Looks like it could be someone with a ponytail that falls to her mid-back, tied at about the center of the back of her head, but otherwise, I think she has short hair. Oh! If that really is Boyd on the left, then could that be Ena on the right? Could be Bartre and Fir, too.

Now that I'v speculated, time to go around reading what other people think. (I love these "guess the heroes" games!)

Edit: Typos. Also, looks like people have had the same impressions, for the most part. Yeah, pretty sure it's FE7 Bartre and Fir, which I actually find really interesting. Fir will get a taste of what the Awakening kids went through, which I find intriguing. Knowing what little I do of Fir, though, I suspect it'll go something more like... "Hi dad!" "What? I'm no one's father." "???" ...Still fun. 🙂

Edited by Mercakete

It's worth noting that this banner should contain a duo hero, and all of those have contained at least one male unit so far. So if the guy on the left is a solo unit, he might not be the only guy on the banner.

At first I thought the silhouettes were Boyd and Est, but after seeing that image edit, I'm starting to think it might be Barst and Fir.

7 hours ago, Jave said:

If the banner has a Father/Daughter theme to it then I hope we get Brom and Meg to go along Bartre and Fir (with Est as the freebie).

6 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I would be ECSTATIC for Brom and Meg. Like, I would seriously whale out for Brom if he wasn't the free unit (although knowing my luck, I'd get pity-broke by literally every other character before i got him...).

Don't forget Dagdar and Tanya you guys 😛

i can't really see the guy being Boyd, the hair just doesn't match, even though it's definitely similar
as for the physical build, imo that guy's too beefy to be Boyd, not even RD version Boyd, so yeah i guess i'm Bartre gang also Boyd just needs to be introduced as a regular new hero come on

as for the girl, i really have no idea, she both reminds me and doesn't remind me of Est at the same time, although that could be due to the artist's own style, but i'm not sure

anyway yeah, Est is 99% confirmed to be in this banner, if previous Spring banners are anything to go by

af for other potential candidates, imo 2 Heroes character seem very likely to be part of the banner, it's been a trend since 2018's Spring banner and i don't see IntSys stopping right now although i would really like to know what even is remotely interesting about Heroes' OCs but that's probably just me

Lif and Thrasir are my bets, but Eir and Fjorm are just as likely

all these things considered, i can now say without any kind of doubt that Spring banners are my most disliked seasonal banners, they all seem to feature characters i'm not interested in at all, except for Paula and Loki

although Bunny Rhea might change my mind...

4 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

I wouldn't mind a Bunny Boyd. His presence is long overdue. 

So far the Bunny Banner have had OC's in them for two years straight. I'd like to see Bunny Henriette. It would be cute to see her join her kids in buddy world. 

I totally agree, I need Boyd almost as bad as Kieran and Sylvain now because his brothers are in and still without him.

As for an OC in this banner, it better be Hrid if any of them. His sisters sans Ylgr all got two alts each now, he needs a second one too. Ylgr could also get another, but she's not as notable or popular as her siblings, I think. Hrid is way cooler and would make a cuter bunny anyway!

I just saw a Youtube comment saying a datamine found duo Bartre, Est, Julia, Nowi, and then Surtr as the TT unit. Tell me this is just someone making shit up. Because really, Surtr? SURTR?!

I did forget about the possibility of a duo unit though.

Edited by Anacybele

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I just saw a Youtube comment saying a datamine found duo Bartre, Est, Julia, Nowi, and then Surtr as the TT unit. Tell me this is just someone making shit up. Because really, Surtr? SURTR?!

Because a bunny Surtr is AWESOME! 

However I'd have my doubts on that. Julia is just far too strange an add to be a bunny all on her lonesome. If she became a bunny alongside Seliph or even Julius it makes sense but now its just too strange. 

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

That sounds fake as shit. I wouldn’t doubt that we’ll eventually get a Duo Hero where the lead unit isn’t a lord.......but Bartre? Seriously? They could’ve at least tried to make this fake datamine (which has no recent update to come from anyways) seem realistic.

Oh, and if Surtr is ever given an alt then I’m deleting this game right on the spot.

5 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

That sounds fake as shit. I wouldn’t doubt that we’ll eventually get a Duo Hero where the lead unit isn’t a lord.......but Bartre? Seriously? They could’ve at least tried to make this fake datamine (which has no recent update to come from anyways) seem realistic.

Oh, and if Surtr is ever given an alt then I’m deleting this game right on the spot.

Yeah, that's what I thought too, along with Surtr being there at all. I can't think of any kind of alt that would make even a little bit of sense for him.

14 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, that's what I thought too, along with Surtr being there at all. I can't think of any kind of alt that would make even a little bit of sense for him.

A barbecue chef on a picknick banner?

A fire genie for Halloween?

The hottest man alive coming to cool off on the beach?

Festival of devotion between daddy Surtr and his daughters?

2 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

A barbecue chef on a picknick banner?

A fire genie for Halloween?

The hottest man alive coming to cool off on the beach?

Festival of devotion between daddy Surtr and his daughters?

He's a purely evil guy who only likes destroying things. He doesn't care about any of this stuff. xP

Oddly, I can almost see Bartre being a duo unit with either Fir or Karla. It's strange but I can see it. And yeah, Est is obvious; even if she isn't the silhouette we all know she's 98% confirmed. But Julia, Nowi, and Surtr are way too random for that supposed datamine to be believable.

5 hours ago, Gregster101 said:

Don't forget Dagdar and Tanya you guys 😛

The very prospect of Brom, no matter how small, makes me give Dagdar and Tanya a big old "meh." :P 

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

super fake

genealogy's never gonna get any seasonal alt

16 minutes ago, UNLEASH IT said:

I just hope the Duo unit isn't another Lord character. I'm getting tired of that. 

I would like a duo unit that doesn't use a lord, yeah. And a duo unit that lets a female lead for once. I don't get why IS is fine with making female monarchs and commanders, but don't seem to think they can lead in a duo unit. 😕

Though I also admit that I'd be totally down for duo Ike, especially if Mist or Elincia is his partner. Though given the existence of Ephraim and Lyon as a duo, Soren is also an easy choice.

Edited by Anacybele

11 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I would like a duo unit that doesn't use a lord, yeah. And a duo unit that lets a female lead for once. I don't get why IS is fine with making female monarchs and commanders, but don't seem to think they can lead in a duo unit. 😕

Though I also admit that I'd be totally down for duo Ike, especially if Mist or Elincia is his partner. Though given the existence of Ephraim and Lyon as a duo, Soren is also an easy choice.

Duo young Elena with Gawain as her partner. My heart would burst.