Special Heroes Silhouettes! (March 18th)

Anacybele

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

When the game itself counts her as an FE5 alt (despite Ishtar barely being in that game), I suppose she does not.

It only does because she's being grouped with Reinhardt.

12 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

When the game itself counts her as an FE5 alt (despite Ishtar barely being in that game), I suppose she does not.

6 minutes ago, Othin said:

It only does because she's being grouped with Reinhardt.

They could always classify her as both an FE4 and 5 character like Naga with Mystery of the Emblem and Awakening.

4 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

They could always classify her as both an FE4 and 5 character like Naga with Mystery of the Emblem and Awakening.

Yeah, but they don't. Dancer Ishtar's description only says "appears in Thracia 776" while Naga's description has both games.

2 hours ago, Gregster101 said:

They could, but that would still interfere with the parallel.

And they could also do that for lots of other characters, like most Tellius characters. For whatever reason, they've only used it on elemental heroes so far, not regular or seasonal ones.

Edited by Othin

8 hours ago, Anacybele said:

I totally agree, I need Boyd almost as bad as Kieran and Sylvain now because his brothers are in and still without him.

As for an OC in this banner, it better be Hrid if any of them. His sisters sans Ylgr all got two alts each now, he needs a second one too. Ylgr could also get another, but she's not as notable or popular as her siblings, I think. Hrid is way cooler and would make a cuter bunny anyway!

No, no, he needs a summer alt 😉

10 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

No, no, he needs a summer alt 😉

I gotta admit, Hrid would probably look pretty damn good looking in a summer outfit too! But I still think he'd make an adorable bunny!

44 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I gotta admit, Hrid would probably look pretty damn good looking in a summer outfit too! But I still think he'd make an adorable bunny!

yes, but honestly? I want him in a Hawaiian shirt, board shorts, and casting spells with a cocktail. I'd totally try to +10 that 🤣

5 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Yeah, but they don't. Dancer Ishtar's description only says "appears in Thracia 776" while Naga's description has both games.

Naga is the odd one out, not Ishtar.

Akaneia, Jugdral, and Tellius all have characters that appear in multiple games that don't look different between games, but every one of them except Naga only list a single game. I wouldn't be surprised if the argument for Naga getting two game credits is due to the fact that the credits are for two different "continent-eras" (for lack of a better word).

Entirely FE6 except Est. That makes no sense to me. Narcian makes even less sense. Also, FE6 characters bore me, so this is a skip and Bartre is getting foddered/feathered. Oh well, onto saving orbs.

I'm glad I stopped getting my hopes up. Not like I ever get a favorite character in a bunny outfit anyway. Palla is the closest I've come, but she's not a top favorite.

Edited by Anacybele

Not gonna lie, I think I might go for Fae/Idunn just based on how adorable they are together. She's introducing her to festivals now!

Also, more Kaiji Tang as Narcian is a great treat.

I have about 30 orbs, so...yeah. Too bad, too, because I kind of want all of them for one reason or other. Est's weapon is CRAZY. Would love to give it to someone who I like better. Narcian is great, and actually looks pretty good in his bunny outfit, I think. Also, he has a fork for a weapon. I've been wanting to make a utensils team for a while, and he'd make a great addition! (Bunny Alfonse, Bride Charlotte (who I still need), Bunny Narcian and Bunny Bartre (who looks like he's wielding a golden knife as a sword) would be PERFECT! They even have color balance!) And then there's our first female-lead duo unit: Idunn, with little Fae following her around. So cute! AND they're dragons! (I find that I really like using dragons. Also, first dragonstone duo unit!) Their kit looks pretty great for an EP fighter like me, too. Again, I can't accent enough how cute they are. Further, their duo skill is so handy (again, especially for EP fighters, I think)! Their egg-stone looks pretty sweet, too. So pretty. ^_^ And...finally...I HAVE MY BUNNY DRAGONS! THIS IS WHY I SHIP YARNE AND NAH! As for Fir...hmm I like her well enough (except that she keeps showing up in her original form almost whenever I summon red) and her cotton tail is cute. I like how she's really getting into the festival, too. Cute.

I'm really glad Bartre is free. Means I don't have to pull for him. Still, as mentioned, I don't have a lot of orbs right now. I may have to wait until next year or something to get everyone I want here (which, really, are Bunny Narcian and Bunny Idunn. I can live without the others, unless they happen to show up for me sometime. I'd be okay with that.) But I think I'll be free pulling for Narcian. Much as I love my bunny dragons, I need my flatware.

I forgot to mention this here, but something that indicating to me the silhouette was indeed Fir was that the attacking pose looks pretty identical to her normal one. so I was also expecting it be kaya8 drawing S Fir if it was indeed her.