erinrys

Spectral N

fe4 pairing for erinrys  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Which character should I choose

• Alec x erinrys for pursuit and nihil and a good fee
    • azel x erinrys for the better ced and pursuit

Erinys passes down pursuit by herself. You don't need to have the father pass it down as well.

As for general pairings Erinys can really work with anyone. Her best pairing is obviously Lewyn for Forseti Ced, but you might have paired Lewyn with Tailtyu instead which is arguably better. If you didn't then definitely do it for this one. Disregarding Lewyn the 2 best choices I've found are Claude or Noish. Claude allows Ced to use all types of staves including the Valkyrie staff in addition to giving him a high magic growth, he also raises Fee's staff rank when promoted from C to B which allows use of staves like Warp, physic or recover and also makes her very competent with magic swords. Noish on the other hand is focused on making fee the best she can be, giving her good strength and defense along with critical and accost(meaning when she promotes she'll have Pursuit, adept, accost and critical). It hurts Ced a lot, giving him a think a 5 or 10% magic growth, but his bases and weapons types are plenty enough for him to still be great, plus he also has the 4 skill combo Fee has at base due to starting as a Sage so he won't struggle killing things.

I listed these instead because I assume you picked Azel and Alec purely for pursuit and not because you thought they were the best fathers available for her. But if you do have to choose between them then I would go for Alec. Ced doesn't need help from a father to be good and while technically neither does Fee, it certainly helps giving her a physical dad(Nihil is nice too). 

1 minute ago, SpiceMan said:

Erinys passes down pursuit by herself. You don't need to have the father pass it down as well.

As for general pairings Erinys can really work with anyone. Her best pairing is obviously Lewyn for Forseti Ced, but you might have paired Lewyn with Tailtyu instead which is arguably better. If you didn't then definitely do it for this one. Disregarding Lewyn the 2 best choices I've found are Claude or Noish. Claude allows Ced to use all types of staves including the Valkyrie staff in addition to giving him a high magic growth, he also raises Fee's staff rank when promoted from C to B which allows use of staves like Warp, physic or recover and also makes her very competent with magic swords. Noish on the other hand is focused on making fee the best she can be, giving her good strength and defense along with critical and accost(meaning when she promotes she'll have Pursuit, adept, accost and critical). It hurts Ced a lot, giving him a think a 5 or 10% magic growth, but his bases and weapons types are plenty enough for him to still be great, plus he also has the 4 skill combo Fee has at base due to starting as a Sage so he won't struggle killing things.

I listed these instead because I assume you picked Azel and Alec purely for pursuit and not because you thought they were the best fathers available for her. But if you do have to choose between them then I would go for Alec. Ced doesn't need help from a father to be good and while technically neither does Fee, it certainly helps giving her a physical dad(Nihil is nice too). 

I chose these 2 because both of these have good rings to pass down
azel has magic and alec has speed