Greetings!

Ignister

Greetings, everyone!

Figured I'd introduce myself after registering. I'm Ignister. Nice to meet you all.

I began stepping into the Fire Emblem franchise through Fire Emblem Heroes. Back then, the only characters I recognized and knew by name were Camilla, Azura and Lucina. The game looked fun enough so figured I might as well give it a try.

That same Heroes was also the reason I therefore decided to get Three Houses. Since Three Houses would be (And is) my first mainline Fire Emblem game, I went back and forth a lot on whether to get it or not but I thorougly enjoyed it ever from the start. (So much so that I knocked out 3 routes starting from somewhere in Januari up to this day.) I do plan on playing earlier titles eventually like Shadows of Valentia, Awakening and Fates.

Here's to hoping we will have many nice and interesting discussions with each other.

Also, Black Eagles rule.

37 minutes ago, Ignister said:

Also, Black Eagles rule.

Go play Three Houses and  kill Edelgard cause Golden Deers rule xD

Just kidding. But Golden Deers still rule

Hello there Ignister, nice to meet you too! Welcome to the forest and have nice times here!

Welcome to the Forest, Ignister!

1 hour ago, Ignister said:

(So much so that I knocked out 3 routes starting from somewhere in January up to this day.)

That's quite a number. Glad you're enjoying the game.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

4 hours ago, Ignister said:

I do plan on playing earlier titles eventually like Shadows of Valentia, Awakening and Fates.

Those are good options but since emulating them is kinda hard and you may need to save up money to buy them, I think it's better you try out the GBA games first. They may be old but they're super intuitive and easy to pick up, they're pretty much universally accepted to be great starting options. If you have any questions about emulating, don't be afraid to ask someone around here!

Anyways, I hope you have a wonderful time in the Forest and that you keep enjoying Fire Emblem for times to come, it's truly a wonderful series.

Welcome to the Forest! 

4 hours ago, Ignister said:

Also, Black Eagles rule.

4 hours ago, FireFenrir said:

But Golden Deers still rule

They can both rule! Totally not still bitter they didn't team up in Golden Deer.

1 hour ago, Quiyonce said:

They can both rule! Totally not still bitter they didn't team up in Golden Deer.

Wait, you are somehow "defending" Black Eagles and have Claude member badge? that's legit I guess x)

Let's say they can both rule xD

1 hour ago, FireFenrir said:

Wait, you are somehow "defending" Black Eagles and have Claude member badge? that's legit I guess x)

Let's say they can both rule xD

Listen, I'm anti-Church. Claude and Edie are both anti-Church. It was a missed opportunity that they couldn't team up lol