How Can I Make Silvia Die a Virgin?

AnonymousSpeed

So, I've gotten all my pairings sorted for my current Genealogy run, and all of the females are paired except one. I actually want the substitutes for Silvia's children, but there's a small problem I've encountered now that I'm at Chapter 5. Silvia has accumulated enough love points with Azel to pair with him even if they don't spend a single turn adjacent, and Dew isn't far behind.

How would I go about ensuring that Silvia doesn't get a lover?

Should I axe her, wait until turn 50, and then use the Valkyrie staff to bring her back?

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

Killing her off (Valkyrie use optional) is the safest and most reliable bet.

I think you can just keep her quarantined in the main castle until turn 50, as I think the map love gain is only for turns they end outside the main castle. I might be wrong about that (what research I have done is fairly unclear, although the good wiki agrees with my theory) so keep an early save just in case, and every now and then have her check on the augury to make sure nothing is changing.

4 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Valkyrie use optional

True, but not doing it just seems a little mean.

4 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

I think you can just keep her quarantined in the main castle until turn 50, as I think the map love gain is only for turns they end outside the main castle. I might be wrong about that (what research I have done is fairly unclear, although the good wiki agrees with my theory) so keep an early save just in case, and every now and then have her check on the augury to make sure nothing is changing.

The SF main website specifies that being in the castle doesn't count as units being adjacent for love point generation, I don't think it says anything about whether it stops love growth entirely. I might have to test that out, actually, this would be a good opportunity to do so.

• 2 months later...
On 3/16/2020 at 7:00 PM, AnonymousSpeed said:

So, I've gotten all my pairings sorted for my current Genealogy run, and all of the females are paired except one. I actually want the substitutes for Silvia's children, but there's a small problem I've encountered now that I'm at Chapter 5. Silvia has accumulated enough love points with Azel to pair with him even if they don't spend a single turn adjacent, and Dew isn't far behind.

How would I go about ensuring that Silvia doesn't get a lover?

Should I axe her, wait until turn 50, and then use the Valkyrie staff to bring her back?

Silvia has obviously had sex before Lewyn, so I don't quite think she's dying a virgin. My question is, who'd you pair Lewyn with?

59 minutes ago, Forseti Spaghetti said:

Silvia has obviously had sex before Lewyn, so I don't quite think she's dying a virgin.

frick

59 minutes ago, Forseti Spaghetti said:

My question is, who'd you pair Lewyn with?

Tailtyu.