Wacky challenge run ideas? Also, decide my Robin's stats

A Specific class only run can be fairly wacky. I bet an Archer only run (where every unit has to class change into archer or one of its promotions) would feel really different due to the minimalistic enemy phase, but it might get too obnoxious.

You could do a Pick My Unit (PMU) run where you explicitly ask for people to pick weird classes on peoples. PMUs generally have forum users to pick the characters you will use on a run and in this case what class they will become (and possibly parents for child units)

Similarly you pick your team and have a poll or have users chose what classes they will be, with the added stipulation that they can't be one of their base class options.

The no pairup run has been done on those difficulties, but it might be a little more grindy than you want.

If you want the Fire Emblem equivalent of a Nuzlocke you could always do an ironman where you play on classic and never restart a map, no matter how many people die or what loot you miss.

Only use units on horses.

Cavalier, Great Knight, Paladin, Troubadour, Valkyrie, Bow Knight, Dark Knight, Conqueror.

Any unit who is not one of those classes cannot gain any EXP.

Chrom and Robin can be ground to Level 10 on monster battles so they can reclass to Cavalier / Troubadour, but this is the only exception.