The fireemblem wiki "dot org"... crashed?

Hanes

Heya Serenes Forest.

Today I checked the fire emblem wiki and it's all weird now. The GOOD wiki that is. 
https://fireemblemwiki.org/wiki/Main_Page

What's strange is that today I made a Facebook post promoting the website and it was all fine until... now. For reference it looks like this: Cz4iloB.png

I know I'm not the first recently, so anyone else experience this too? 

No, but then I use the other Fire Emblem wiki anyway (which begs the question: "Why are there two Fire Emblem wikis?").

EDIT: Just tried this one, and it crashed.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

4 minutes ago, NinjaMonkey said:

No, but then I use the other Fire Emblem wiki, anyway.

You really shouldn't I mean not just because it has a lot of misinformation, any 8 yr old can edit it, and/or because of meme "Pitfalls". It's also done some sketchu business practices that in general the fandom wikias' empire has been involved in. There's a good video on this: 

EDIT: @Eltosian Kadath it's loading for me too, but not looking well.

Edited by This boi uses Nino

. . .can we NOT debate on which wiki is better?  Unless you're touting the virtues of SF The Site (which also has a lot of info).

As for why it's down, I have no clue.  Maybe someone edited it, maybe it's a site issue.  Still, we're probably not going to have an answer (if it's a Really Big Issue, it would be trending on the FE subreddit, but don't take every word posted as gospel).

Edited by eclipse

I'm having a similar issue. The non-wikia wiki appears normal on some of my devices, but it's all white and broken looking on some others. It's an odd issue, certainly, and I don't have any theories as to why its sometimes looks like it always has and other times doesn't. I'm glad to see this isn't a unique problem, as that increases the chance someone will find a fix for it. I still use .org but I'd like it to resume standard functionality.