Fire Emblem Heroes - Special Heroes (Familial Festivities)

Landmaster

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Florete said:

>Bartre is the freebie

>Narcian is the 4*

Top kek.

Bartre memes are back on the table

__

kind of surprised Fir wasn't the 4 star focus unit for this.

Just now, Captain Karnage said:

Really? She's a girl. She wouldn't be a 4 star focus over a creepy male like Narcian.

Good thing I can skip the banner and recover my orbs from the 3H banner. Narcian looks great though.

Also, anyone find it weird that this banner has Est even though everyone else is from FE6? I know we were pretty much guaranteed to get Spring Est cuz of Catrin and Palla from the previous years, but still

Awww! We got Fae and Idunn! Fir's got a pretty dang skookum weapon, and so does Est! I'm pulling for Est with my whole 10 orbs left.

I love it, even though I never go for seasonals.

Does anyone else find it weird and perplexing that they keep trying to show what a Duo Skill does instead of just writing it out?

1 minute ago, Gregster101 said:

Also, anyone find it weird that this banner has Est even though everyone else is from FE6? I know we were pretty much guaranteed to get Spring Est cuz of Catrin and Palla from the previous years, but still

I agree. This didn't need to have so much FE6 overload when the two previous banners had characters from three different games. Throw in some Tellius or Three Houses or something. Est feels so out of place now.

Edited by Anacybele

Looks like the teased silhouettes were Bartre and Fir.

-Est was expected, I'm not surprised to see her. She looks good, I might spare a few orbs to try and summon her.
-Fir is fine. Just fine.
-I certainly didn't expect Idunn and Fae to be a duno unit; they're duo skill looks pretty good, if I'm understanding it correctly.
-I also certainly did not expect Narcian in any capacity. If I somehow randomly got him, cool. If not, cool. Like Fir, he's fine. Just fine.
-Bartre with a fantastic pun in his title AND as the free unit? Yes, please! I also like that he's a red sword unit to differentiate from his original Heroes variation.

Overall, this Spring banner is pretty good, I think. I like it more than last year's, and the year before. I like that it's themed after Binding Blade, although Est is certainly the outlier since she's the only non-BB character here. Est feels more like an obligation in this banner, purely because her sisters got Spring alts the last two years. I suppose this means next year's Spring banner won't have any obligatory characters, which is good.

3 minutes ago, Captain Karnage said:

She has NFU in her Axe, Harsh Command+, and a Solo~ Pretty clear she was not a 4 star candidate~

Idunn + Fae look so cute, I may end up pulling a bit for them.  Free Bartre makes me laugh since it is like IS is saying here we know everyone has has tons of regular Bartres so here everyone gets his alt as well.

That's a pretty cool banner.

I expect Bartre's sword to have the same effect as Narcian's Lance. Idunn looks to be a great Hero as well, but to be Fair I would be tempted to fodder her for that A skill.

Also, it's nice that they added the two last whitewings at the same time: Est and Narcian.

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Est feels so out of place now.

All whitewings were out of place, in all Spring banners.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

It's nice that an effect that neutralizes Armor and Dragon weakness exists now, because trying to use Dragon or armored units to tank is rough when everything has an effective weapon. Currently Grand Conquest is rough with those types of weapons running around, and keep it as a thing for players to use not the AI.

Spring Idunn is hilarious to me. Even the credit for the voice looks like -+Fae. Too bad that I need to save my orbs.

Screw it, I might just go for Idunn based on how heartwarming her going to festivals is.

Also, yay for more Kaiji voice acting! Can't wait to hear him ham it up as Narcian.

1 minute ago, Diovani Bressan said:

All whitewings were out of place, in all Spring banners.

Catria and Palla weren't though?

Well, I suppose my free pull will be red because that Sturdy Stance 3 would look mighty fine on my Frederick.

Idunn + Fae duo is the most adorable thing ever. I want them, but I want to also save orbs for a very potential Legendary Micaiah in April, so I think I'll just do the free pull.

Anyway, good luck for FE6 (and Est) fans who want to try for this banner.

Man I wish IS wouldn't be so predictable:

Females with new skills/strong weapons? Check

Bad male unit in a very saturated class that is the demote? Check

Bad male TT? Check

Dumb Duo skill? Check

Looks fun. I like these outfits a lot more than the previous spring ones, and the "dark rabbits" are a neat touch. Idunn+Fae make the first duo hero not headed by a guy and not headed by a lord, which is also cool.

Still, I don't see anything I need here. Might go for blue to try for one of Est or Narcian on that ridiculous 6x focus rate, although I'll hold off a bit to at least pick up Petra first. Idunn+Fae is the unit I'd like most here, but there are lots of duo units and I don't think they're particularly worthwhile ones.

1 minute ago, Nym said:

Man I wish IS wouldn't be so predictable:

Females with new skills/strong weapons? Check

Bad male unit in a very saturated class that is the demote? Check

Bad male TT? Check

Dumb Duo skill? Check

This is another reason this banner greatly disappoints me. Same old same old with the sexism.