Tempest Trials+: Full-Bloom Bout (March 20th)

A new Tempest Trial+ is coming, titled "Full-Bloom Bout"! 

ndskRFE.jpg

The bonus allies of this TT+ are:

Spring Idunn & Fae, Spring Est, Spring Fir, Spring Narcian, Spring Bartre, Idunn, Fae and Bartre.

DOZZhOf.jpg

Spring Bartre's skills at 5★ Lv 40:

vycwQoX.jpg
A warrior from a remote region who takes pride in his strength. Joining his beloved daughter Fir
and fully embracing the springtime festivities. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade.

d8hggCz.png Carrot Cudgel+ (Might: 14, Range: 1) d8hggCz.png
If unit is within 2 spaces of an ally, grants Atk/Def+5 to unit and neutralizes unit's penalties to Atk/Def during combat.

JY8xBWj.png Smite (Range: 1) JY8xBWj.png
Pushes target ally 2 spaces away.

IPdZoPU.png Obstruct 3 IPdZoPU.png
If unit's HP ≥ 50%, foes cannot move through spaces adjacent to unit.
(Does not affect foes with Pass skills.)

FFfYx5S.png Odd Atk Wave 3 FFfYx5S.png
At start of odd-numbered turns, grants Atk+6 to unit and adjacent allies for 1 turn.
(Bonus granted to unit even if no allies are adjacent.)

And the Sacred Seals are:
* Description for the enchanted version of each sacred seal *

PG23Xna.png Def Feint 3 PG23Xna.png
If a Rally Assist skill is used by unit or targets unit, inflicts Def-7 on foes in cardinal directions of unit through their next actions.

PNqW0gr.png Death Blow 3 PNqW0gr.png
If unit initiates combat, grants Atk+6 during combat.

Now, we can get c2Kk0hW.pngDivine Codes (Ephemera 3) in Tempest Trials as well!

However, these Ephemeras were added in the 6,000 score reward slot, where we had a Sacred Seal before. We need to confirm if
the other Sacred Seal was relocated or if we will start to get 2 Sacred Seals instead of 3.

Final map coming soon!

Have fun in your TT battles, summoners!

Edited by Diovani Bressan

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Othin said:

Carrot Cudgel should be Mt 14, right? Rather than 16.

it can be Mt 16 if you refine it with Atk

Thanks for informing me. Well... if IntSys can make mistakes in in-game descriptions, I can do it as well, right? lol

I figured I'd be going through this without a bonus unit. Sucks...

Well, I suppose I could just leave Bartre at lv. 1 and put him on the team until I'm finished and then fodder him. I still dislike the idea of using him in any way though.

Edited by Anacybele

Death Blow...

Finally, just the thing Brave Units have been desiring without the intent to play with Brazen skills. Wonder what will become of the new seal now that its had time to be looked upon in meh...

Idunn will be my bonus unit, I will pair her with C!Fae, H!Dozla and B!Hector.  Man Death blow 3 SS sounds great my Reinhardt will love it.

Obstruct... yikes.

Well at least he has decent fodder.

Death Blow 3 seal... Reinhart and Leif players rejoice!

Bartre being a bonus unit makes me super happy I got mine up to 5-star +10. And dang, a Death Blow seal? I dunno if I should give that to Reinhardt, Bartre, Leif, or someone else. That's gonna be one useful seal. Spring Bartre's skills don't look too terrible, either; I think his weapon and Odd Attack Wave save him. This is gonna be a fun TT, I just hope the boss isn't something ridiculous.

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Well, I suppose I could just leave Bartre at lv. 1 and put him on the team until I'm finished and then fodder him. I still dislike the idea of using him in any way though.

Get his Dragon Flowers first. 40 DFs go a long way.

32 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Get his Dragon Flowers first. 40 DFs go a long way.

That would require leveling him up and building him since the Heroic Ordeals for newer units are much more difficult than ones for older units. And I don't want to build a unit up just to throw them away later.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

That would require leveling him up and building him since the Heroic Ordeals for newer units are much more difficult than ones for older units. And I don't want to build a unit up just to throw them away later.

lvl 35 is enough with the skill the unit comes with and a seal. Ordeals arent that hard, because there is alos a partner.

Just now, Hilda said:

lvl 35 is enough with the skill the unit comes with and a seal. Ordeals arent that hard, because there is alos a partner.

I was able to beat Haar's ordeal with a 3* Copy, without investments. A 5* Lv 35 Bartre should be able to beat to beat his ordeal.

3 minutes ago, Hilda said:

They are hard, because you have to get two kills with the specific unit the ordeal is for. And sometimes that unit is not very good.

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

They are hard, because you have to get two kills with the specific unit the ordeal is for. And sometimes that unit is not very good.

i have no words left...