Tempest Trials+: Full-Bloom Bout (March 20th)

32 minutes ago, Etheus said:

Well, she can be correct, when you are trying to complete it on say... a recently released 4 star healer.

Yeah, doing the ordeal for the previous TT unit (Silque) was a bit of thing since her offense sucks even with Wrathful.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Hm... Silque's Ordeal was quite easy for me, to be honest.

It wasn’t too difficult for me either, but it did force me to actually think instead of just going into auto-pilot (like for someone like Altina’s ordeal). 

You can’t get exactly expect a unit (especially a staff unit) to kill shit easily (if at all) when they have a pathetic 28/22 offensive spread, after all.

Edited by Tybrosion

47 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

It wasn’t too difficult for me either, but it did force me to actually think instead of just going into auto-pilot (like for someone like Altina’s ordeal). 

You can’t get exactly expect a unit (especially a staff unit) to kill shit easily (if at all) when they have a pathetic 28/22 offensive spread, after all.

isnt that the whole point of a strategy game "to think"? in other words not hard if you put some thought behind it. I mean seriously if one considers Heroic Ordeals too hard i really have no words left...

5 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Oh I'll definitely play this. I want my muscled bunnyboi.

Oh man a muscle bunny team could be fun. Hmm Bartre, Bruno (every time he gets damaged his shirt explodes or something. That Emblian curse is no joke.), maybe Xander? Who else? Alfonse is more lithe than muscle-y, I think. This may have to wait to be a thing...

4 minutes ago, Hilda said:

isnt that the whole point of a strategy game "to think"? in other words not hard if you put some thought behind it. I mean seriously if one considers Heroic Ordeals too hard i really have no words left...

Yeah. Ordeals are not hard. You just need, as the ally, a unit that can counter the main hero's disadvantages, or a healer/dancer.

Valentine Silque was used in previous comments here. I used Marth as her support. He granted enough buffs to Silque to deal with Lukas and Silque, while Marth took care of Amelia and Soleil.

I've generally been able to clear ordeals with Legendary Azura or Peony as the support, sometimes a healer. Might switch in Brave Camilla as my support now that I have her, she probably works with anyone even in their base kits.

2 hours ago, Etheus said:

Well, she can be correct, when you are trying to complete it on say... a recently released 4 star healer.

Yeah, this is pretty much the stuff I mean. Recently released 4 star demotes and healers with bad base kits and meh stats and all.

Edited by Anacybele

17 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

Oh man a muscle bunny team could be fun. Hmm Bartre, Bruno (every time he gets damaged his shirt explodes or something. That Emblian curse is no joke.), maybe Xander? Who else? Alfonse is more lithe than muscle-y, I think. This may have to wait to be a thing...

Alfonse does have a tougher build then complete sticks like Roy and Marth but yeah, ultimately he's more of the Marthy prettyboy prince type then a big bulky hector type of lord. So yes for a full muscled bunnyboy team you'd have to wait. Or maybe put Veronica, the absolute smallest rabbit with the big boy rabbits for an amusing contrast. 

If I want a muscle bunny boy team, gimme bunny RD Ike and bunny Boyd then. lol I'd be fine with adding them to Bruno and Bartre (and actually keep Bartre). Though I don't have Bruno right now, so...

Not gonna lie, I wasn't interested in investing into Bartre at first, but his artwork is great. If his stat spread is unique (something similar to summer Helbendi) I might invest into him.

That being said, that inheritable sword is insanely good. A light version of Attack / Def Bond 4 with a condition that's easier to fulfill? Yes please! Would make a cool alternative to Slaying Edge on someone like Valentine Conrad.

Oh great, Death Blow seal. Cue Reinhardt, Lilina, Cherche, Kiria, and Lysithea.

Bartre is... extremely disappointing. Another sword infantry unit (and a downgrade from Astram and Itsuki due to not having a Prf weapon) and his only fodder options are Carrot Cudgel+ and Odd Atk Wave 3 (WTH, Obstruct on a TT unit in 2020 -- why?!). I guess I now have something in case I ever decide to put more investment into OG Nino.

In other news, got lucky and pulled +Atk/-HP Idunn from the TT banner.

Edited by Roflolxp54

Regarding the whole Heroic Ordeals thing, if you have Brave Veronica, she helps a lot by giving a -4 to all enemy stats and + to all ally stats. I've stolen a whole bunch of zictories that way.

I usually use Atk/Def Link on my L Lucina and park the bonus unit on a tree in the higher leveled ordeals. 

Anyway, I do have a +2 Fae... she is one of my original 5*s from launch. She has maxed out HM though so I think I will go with my freshly new Idunn that pity broke me gong for Lysithea. She is -Atk/+HP, but I was planning on just slapping boots on her and moving her to the corner anyway while the others grind their SP. I plan on bringing NY Alfonse, Julia and HS Sakura.

S Barte actually has pretty nice art... I am at least happy about that! I hope we get a third seal though 😕 

Oh yeah, given those crazy rippling abs Frederick has in his summer art, he'd fit in a muscle bunny team too if he got a bunny alt! lol So him or RD Ike or Boyd or all three in bunny outfits and I'd gladly make a muscle bunny team.

37 minutes ago, escotanner said:

You can grind meat on his muscles.

...Frederick would so offer to let Chrom do that if he wanted too. LOL Ike would ask to share the meat. 😛

17 hours ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Bartre is... extremely disappointing. Another sword infantry unit (and a downgrade from Astram and Itsuki due to not having a Prf weapon) and his only fodder options are Carrot Cudgel+ and Odd Atk Wave 3 (WTH, Obstruct on a TT unit in 2020 -- why?!). I guess I now have something in case I ever decide to put more investment into OG Nino.

He has an inheritable Weapon that is pretty much a straight upgrade to Safeguard and Slaying Edge, boosting Atk/Def and nullifying debuffs. And I highly doubt he is worse than Itsuki once we have FF!Bartre in the calculator to do an actual comparison.

Having an exclusive Weapon does not mean a unit will perform well in combat.

2 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Bartre not havign access to that Atk super boon is kinda sad...

It is a bummer, but not having access to natures is not that big of a deal if his performance is still comparable to other units.

It would be nice if they allow us to change natures in the future though.

Well, I pulled a +Spd, -HP Fir, so there goes my bonus unit problem! 😛

And I wouldn't have even tried for her if I hadn't gotten an Idunn + Fae to fodder to Freddy as fast as I did (just two pulls).

Edited by Anacybele

19 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Oh yeah, given those crazy rippling abs Frederick has in his summer art, he'd fit in a muscle bunny team too if he got a bunny alt! lol So him or RD Ike or Boyd or all three in bunny outfits and I'd gladly make a muscle bunny team.

There are bunny headband accessories, too, if you really want to stretch it. My original Ephraim is sporting one while wielding a Christmas tree he got from Winter Robin. (Mine was the first Christmas Ephraim; I'm sure of it.)

5 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

There are bunny headband accessories, too, if you really want to stretch it. My original Ephraim is sporting one while wielding a Christmas tree he got from Winter Robin. (Mine was the first Christmas Ephraim; I'm sure of it.)

True, but right now my Fredericks are both rocking the teddy bear clips because FREDDY BEARS. I have to do it. XD