Tempest Trials+: Full-Bloom Bout (March 20th)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Looking forward to getting Spring Bartre and the Death Blow seal tomorrow! Do we know what the final map looks like yet? Was it in the last update?

Yeah, it should be on Gamepress.

Running Idunn and GoW!Fae until Fae hits max HM. Then I'll swap in FF!Bartre and regular Fae for the red and green slots respectively. Most likely running a mage for the blue slot but I'll decide once we find out who the boss is.

4 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Looking forward to getting Spring Bartre and the Death Blow seal tomorrow! Do we know what the final map looks like yet? Was it in the last update?

Here's what the final map for the Tempest Trial looks like.

Spoiler

zw6b8a4xnjn41.png

On 3/17/2020 at 2:03 PM, Anacybele said:

That would require leveling him up and building him since the Heroic Ordeals for newer units are much more difficult than ones for older units. And I don't want to build a unit up just to throw them away later.

On 3/17/2020 at 2:06 PM, Hilda said:

lvl 35 is enough with the skill the unit comes with and a seal. Ordeals arent that hard, because there is alos a partner.

Spring Bartre's ordeal is so easy. I used a 4* Bartre, with his base skillset and QR seal, and a Female Robin because I know that Anacybele has one. Easy 40 infantry flowers.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Spring Bartre's ordeal is so easy. I used a 4* Bartre, with his base skillset and QR seal, and a Female Robin because I know that Anacybele has one. Easy 40 infantry flowers.

Nice, but that'd still require leveling him up, and that takes either time or shards and crystals. I don't like wasting the crystals in particular, because you get far fewer of them. And even if that time is small, it could still be spent leveling someone else.

Easiest TT ever for me.

Lysithea and Annette trivialize this.

Anyways I think to keep the 5* Batre.

I don't have that kind of unit type in my barracks.

Hinata comes closest to him, but he only exists as fury 3 fodder.

And I don't see many people who could odd attack wave.

The ones who need it the most have it already.

Gave the one of the 4* copy to SwordReinhardt.

19 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Nice, but that'd still require leveling him up, and that takes either time or shards and crystals. I don't like wasting the crystals in particular, because you get far fewer of them. And even if that time is small, it could still be spent leveling someone else.

i have no words left...

Pretty easy final map depending on spawns -- as many as 3 units can be taken out on the first turn when using ranged cavaliers and 1 dancer.

Whew -- OG Idunn is slow but is really bulky with TT bonuses! Handy for shutting down Caineghis quickly.

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Since Spring Bartre is a bonus unit for this TT, you could just level him up using the TT stages -- get increased EXP and SP for Bartre and get more TT score -- kill 2 birds with one stone.

I'm utterly bulldozing my way through this Tempest Trials with vanilla Idunn, Legendary Tiki, Winter Sothis, and Winter Eirika. Tiki has Svalinn Shield to deal with any high-Atk armor-effective units, and Sothis negates dragon-effective damage. Idunn and Tiki have the same Atk stat for the first 2 runs each day, so both end up getting buffs from Eirika.

3 hours ago, Anacybele said:

It literally takes all of 15 minutes tops to level up a unit using the Special Training maps, and today happens to conveniently be melee day.

Edited by Ice Dragon

9 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Since Spring Bartre is a bonus unit for this TT, you could just level him up using the TT stages -- get increased EXP and SP for Bartre and get more TT score -- kill 2 birds with one stone.

I could, yeah. I guess I might just get the 5 star one, use shards on him since shards are always very plentiful, manually get the rest of his levels through the TT, and then do his HO, and then manual him.

I'll fodder the 4 star one right away because Odd Atk Wave is his 4 star skill. That's the one I want.

EDIT: I'd been saying "Barter" for the longest time myself. Bar-tray or Bar-truh does make sense though.

Edited by Anacybele

4 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Bunny Bartre actually says his name in one of his lines. Apparently, I've been pronouncing his name wrong for years; he says it as "Bart-ruh" and I've been saying it as "Bart-ray." Whoops.

His name is pronounced "barter" in Japanese (and spelled "Bartr" without the final "e"), so I pronounce it "barter".

3 hours ago, Anacybele said:

just uninstall the game then

3 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

i have no words left...

40 minutes ago, Hilda said:

just uninstall the game then

You.  Two.  Yes, I'm calling BOTH of you out.

If y'all don't have anything good to say, don't respond.  If you have a problem with her, use the Ignore feature (PM me if you need assistance with this).  But if I see either of you responding in a less-than helpful way any time past this post, it will be a warning - one that comes with a suspension.

I've been using Spring Idunn and 4* Spring Bartre as my bonus units, I'll switch Bartre to the 5* when I get him. The timing is quite handy, it lets me build up SP on Idunn who I've integrated into an AR team. I've also been saving up orbs, so the TT orbs will take me past 700 which is nice.

It goes without saying that +10 Spring Narcian tears through this mode.  Speaking of, I really hope they had the final map song (Suspicious) to the music shop eventually.  The perfect song to go with my castle and the types of units I tend to use.

I felt like my Merric needed more love.  Turns out he's pretty damn effective here.  His running mates are Narcian the Bonus Unit, Phina, and TT SIlque.

On 3/20/2020 at 9:55 AM, Anacybele said:

I was able to do the ordeal with 5* Bartre at only level 31, without the daily bonus. With the daily bonus, it should be doable at an even lower level - probably 25 or less? Which isn't many crystals at all. I also didn't have Peony use a seal or any skills I've inherited onto her, just her base kit, although I did give Bartre a seal.

f83be9c2c9d14ada4781005c86aa93198b4baf62fdf02a5042872ed6c794b7c2f1ef122981b2adcd611b894f3df1b5bf7ec68045da1276b749f002b75dd7548833b7528fd0ac13dead4c30836328768865902247a2dba2906f9d09f58f04f7b16dbccc6037b7ce71098236b3f24f684b6be4d330efa4128480fbbbc731f940310e2b78acec28172bb76111532c73222752172a5a1e715ff382ae02b1b0966e6c2347a9e9c257edc1211cd096020ee764f73dc5fd5427df31fc906da247f24c958858ea8c3e9123dec59371394d527fa4d78479e6f5f4683a6c08b2e68d79c118a3b3fb13a6862545860913d966917989

Edited by Othin

Spring Bartre's heroic ordeals is a challenge? I just planted him in front of everything that was not Tsubasa (Soiree Reinhardt took her out) and he annihilated everything. He didn't even need to be level 40 to do that, since I'm pretty sure the first challenge of the day gives you stat boosts anyway.