Religion.

Oguma

Same thing, end of story.

So, you're saying that questioning something like Global Warming is the same thing as saying it doesn't exist? That is most definitely not the same thing, considering people debate and try to show proof one way or the other over whether it really is real or not. I'd call that questioning and not refuting.

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does your mommy know you're consorting with the likes of us heathans over the internet?

I'm quite sick of this topic garnering all of the attention, only to have us receive verbal lashings time and time again from some sociopath who finds it beneficial for us to do so. We're not accomplishing anything by continuing this, no matter our current perceptions of a human being's behavior. It. does. not. apply. to this guy.

Edited by Thingy Person

Ok, so this is what is gonna happen.

I dont wanna get banned, I dont wanna have the whole forum hate me for what I think is right.

I will simply leave and that is that. End of story. You people continue to live your lifes, I will live mine, away from all this babbling.

I detect someone got a warning, thus they are backing down now and passing it off as if they are trying to be a bigger person.

I detect someone got a warning, thus they are backing down now and passing it off as if they are trying to be a bigger person.
Please don't provoke the matter like this.

You evaded my question. Why are you listening to it, when it gives no explainations or evidence to back up it's condemnations?

No Quetzalcoatl, we can make this a philosophical thread yet, if you don't take offense to people questioning your beliefs.

I dont take offense, and if I listen to the bible, its because I know what is written in it. I know such relationships are wrong, if you people dont, then dont, I believe they are wrong, and so do many others, not just me. Those are my beliefs...in fact, Ima go back and see who started all this debating about gays, I believe it was Shuuda that brought it up.

No warning, and how would I be bigger than you all by leaving?

Actually no he didn't, and it's not your place to make a post specifically to call him out even if he did.

v_V

Idiots, the lot of you. Can't you see what you're doing? Not a single religion, not -one- preaches that it is better than the other.

You are all scum.

The lack of religion is the bane of society. People kill over religion, and people kill for the lack of it.

All of you need to die if you can't tolerate, WITHOUT QUESTION, another's religion.

But Sevensins, you screech, I would never kill someone for my religion!

Then perhaps you don't believe strongly enough in it, and don't -deserve- to believe? That's what others thought, you know. Long ago.

Tolerate each other. There is no better religion for everyone.

/thread, dammit.

Just...

/thread

Ok, so this is what is gonna happen.

I dont wanna get banned, I dont wanna have the whole forum hate me for what I think is right.

I will simply leave and that is that. End of story. You people continue to live your lifes, I will live mine, away from all this babbling.

I actually concur. *shockshockshock*

Also, excellent use of "What I think is right", even if it does little to rectify everything else you've claimed sofar.

I think is right.

You don't think son; you believe. Beliefs can't be backed up at all and this is why you STFU about them and keep them to yourself. Of course the one who began a thread on religious beliefs should also be blamed for causing this mess because at the end of the day: WE ALL SAW IT COMING A FREAKING MILE AWAY.

Edited by Mad Fredin

Oh but I am not leaving, not to make a few of you feel as if you won over me, because frankly, nobody has won here. We all have our beliefs and I will stick to mine, no offense to anyone.

I'm somewhat disappointed that you guys can't tolerate a debate on religion.

Right? I guess it can't really be helped, most of them are too inexperienced to -really- understand how things work. It's all a game to most people.

It turned from religion to gay beliefs, mostly. aNd I apologize if it went too far, I was not the one who brought it up, yet I was involved.

Sorry, you all.

Oh but I am not leaving, not to make a few of you feel as if you won over me, because frankly, nobody has won here. We all have our beliefs and I will stick to mine, no offense to anyone.

Why could you not say that before the sh*t storm started? Mmm? It would have been in everyone's best interest if we left it at that.

Believe what you want to believe, tolerate the ones who don't believe the same. You're just giving everyone else a hard time if you don't.

Don't feel bad Josh. Grown men can't tolerate it in most cases and you're expecting teenagers to be able to?

This is why men of peace keep their beliefs to themselves.

Why could you not say that before the sh*t storm started? Mmm? It would have been in everyone's best interest if we left it at that.

Believe what you want to believe, tolerate the ones who don't believe the same. You're just giving everyone else a hard time if you don't.

Go back and read, I said it more than a few times, I believe.