I need help recreating fe 6 maps in fe 8

STRONG AND TOUGH

I'm currently creating a remake of fe 6 in fe 8. I know that this is already being made by WhydidImakethisaccount, but seeing as how the thread hasn't been updated in at least a year and a half and that the Discord server isn't accepting any more invites, I think it's pretty safe to say that the project is five feet under. I decided to do my own remake like this, but with two versions; one is a 1 to 1 copy, but with branching promotions and drop-able items, and another with my own personal balance patch in mind. I'm using FEGBA Editor, and thankfully transferring data over has been fairly easy.

But now I've reached a roadblock.

I've been transferring the maps over, and I have the first 8 maps made... But now I can't make anymore. Fe 6 has way more tile sets and templates for making it's levels than fe 8. Unfortunately, FEGBA Editor makes this problem infinitely more complicated than it needs to be. You can't extend the list of potential tile sets, which again, wouldn't be a problem if fe 8 didn't have less tile sets than a game that came out two games before on the same system. Furthermore, changing the tile set of one subset changes the tile sets of the other subsets (Changing the tile set of "Mountainous1 won't change the tile set of say, Fields2, but it will change Mountainous2 and anything else labelled Mountainous). AGAIN: This wouldn't be a problem if the tile set list was bigger, but it at least would be POSSIBLE if this small list wasn't divided up between a few tile sets with like, 3 different variations. (There's actually 5 different palette sets for Fields, like I need five different shades of F***ING GRASS).

I was wondering if anyone else had this problem, and if there is a way to fix this. Is there any expert modders out there that can help out yo thicc FE4 boy?

There is a button to change this in chapter editor. You should see something that says "change map style", right under tile animation 2. That's how you add more tilesets.