The League shall fall if I'm in control - A bad tactician plays Berwick Saga, Ironman mode!

Saint Rubenio

Spoiler
2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

They better not have omitted my man Dork.

Like Marvel ever acknowledges the 40s stories. I think they deliberately avoid those tales as much as possible because of characters like Slow-Motion Jones, and "Whitewash" Washington Carver... who were rather stereotypical Minstrel Show looking characters...though, in the characters defense, they were flat-out heroic as any other protagonist, unlike the other side of the coin. Namely the portayals of the Japanese they were at war with. Mind...WWII was a very different time.

Trying to erase Wrys from history was a disgrace, however. One of those things that IntSys did unequivocably better than Kaga: They not only mantained the Wrys, they added him to book 2 and gave him the funniest scene in the entire game. Seriously, I still chuckle when I remember that scene. Poor, poor Luke...

Plus the DS remakes finally gave Wrys a chance to shine. FE1 had the worst system of levelling curates/clerics imaginable. I mean letting them get in fights to level them? Insanity. Meant that EITHER Wrys or Lena need the only "manual" (arms scroll) in the game to use fortify if you don't want to level them up in high risk situations. Wrys copped it even worse because he couldn't use Warp... which you'll basically need in chapter 6 if you don't want to lose the Seraph robe. Not even mentioning no one having a resistance growth. Then by missing FE3, Wrys missed his chance to shine there. But FE11 and FE12... he gets his chance to be the Magic-proof grampa at last.

This kinda reminds me of Perceval and Enid. Perceval's character is also about suffering, and then his niche as a mage gets taken over by the girl with the 32 might orb.

Seriously though, that's a shame. #JusticeForMetamorpho

I mean, in Metamorpho's case it was particularly insulting, because in continuity now, the character designed after him came first. Because reboots. That and she got membership on the main Justice League team almost instantly... while he got to be a reserve member for 22 years before being stuck on the "Justice League Europe" branch. The Justice League Europe was a failed attempt at giving the Justice League a second book, and got cancelled 67 issues in... and then Metamorpho got killed off to kick off the new "JLA" renumbering. To add insult to injury, the ONLY PERSON to show up to his funeral was Superman... because everyone else decided "He's a super-hero. He'll just come back to life". His own damn wife didn't show (presumably because the writer, Grant Morrison, didn't know a thing about the character's supporting cast). Then when he did come back (which to be fair was easy, I mean Metamorpho had previously been turned into a gaseous state and just had to reconstitute, or if he's cut into pieces he becomes inert and just needs someone to provide an electric charge to pull himself together again, hence he's virtually indestructible, though far from unstoppable), he was relegated to the B-team (C-team?) that were the Outsiders for the rest of eternity... or at least until 2011 when he got erased in the reboot for five long years. You'd never know the way they treated him after it, that he almost got a TV show back in the 60s before it fell through. Guy doesn't just get screwed in universe. I swear half the writers have it out for him too (and the other half don't know who he is)... ironic seeing as his original series is considered a cult classic.

You know, I actually hadn't thought of that. Yeah, without a cure, there's too much that could go wrong. Like, someone getting lost in the woods, or falling off a cliff where nobody can reach the body, or committing suicide by overdosing, or just having a heart attack alone in their room, and bam, that's the zombie apocalypse restarted.

I mean, the suicide is ironically enough how they found out in the first place. Tyreese's daughter and her boyfriend pulled a suicide pact shortly after they'd set up camp in the prison in the comic.... and hence both came back as zombies... inside the walls of the supposed safe haven... at night. That said... while it may result in zombies again, I kind of doubt it'd result in another apocalypse. For some unknown reason, Kirkman increasingly made the zombies ineffectual as the series went on. In the 2nd issue, we literally see the ruins of a city (Atlanta)... where there's literally a tank that's been over-run and had it's crew killed by zombies. Yet later on, when we had the Whisperer War "The largest horde of zombies we've ever seen" literally is herded through Rick's settlement by the villains. Yet... the casualties are a minor supporting character who hadn't appeared in 70~ish issues who gets his leg stuck in a ladder when falling down from the water tower he was playing look-out in right at the start of the lengthy story. Then right at the end, we get the revelation that Andrea, who herded them away and off a cliff, managed to get bit doing so. Over a million zombies. Marching through a town... and they manage to kill two people. One of whom was just unlucky, and the other who actively put themself in danger. These bastards went from being able to swarm a tank with lesser numbers than this, to being unable to break down the wooden door or glass window on a single damn house. At which point I'm asking "how the hell did these things achieve what they did in the first place?".

Other thing being, in the comic it was pretty much impossible to cure... because no one knew what was making the dead turn into zombies. At one point in the series, a character claimed to have worked in a government lab on a virus that got out and started the whole thing. But it turned out he was lying because he knew people would protect him with their lives if they thought he could potentially reverse this. Hence the gimmick being it was an unknown.... and seeing as it still was an unknown in the ending... a cure seems outright ridiculous.

Anyway, I've really gotten away from my initial point. The comparison was made because, unlike Kirkman's handling of the introduction of a lesbian couple, you worried about, you know, them having a character beyond being a lesbian couple. I can't actually name a single trait of Yumiko besides being involved with Magna... and the only one I remember of Magna was that she got mad when she was called white by Princess, because she's hispanic and proud of it. Hell, you had both Harriet and Elaine around for ages before  the revelation was made (though it was at an earlier point with Harriet from memory). Point being both feel like they're actually characters with relevance to... well the side story (admittedly, as Pengauis said... it is a bit unrelated to the main story this time, so I can't say the story over-all) as opposed to being there for the sake of saying the cast is more diverse without actually having them contribute. I just feel, it's poor form to have a character that's only role is to check a box for diversity instead of the diversity being "coincidentally" (read written into) a character that has an existing role/personality/traits. My point is, Magna and Yumiko could be removed from the Walking Dead comic... and the only result would be lack of lesbian representation. Harriet and Elaine could not be removed from the side story here... because that'd literally remove the side story. Ruebhen's motivation would disappear. Elaine's resentment of her parents, and their sacrifice would be absent. The story would kind have just turned into Pretzel's (successful?) revenge attempt. World of difference in handling. Hence my belief you did your representation more effectively. Though others may disagree.

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/3/2021 at 4:11 PM, Saint Rubenio said:

For the record, that line's still the same in the new version. To be honest, I think that was just an oddity in the original script. It wouldn't be the only one. Remember the one bar scene where civilians talk about Bernard and the Chosen One? One of them called Bernard "Prince Bernard", even though at that point he's still just a Duke. I reported it to Aethin, thinking it was a mistake on his part, but he told me it was actually like that in the original script. He still fixed it, but... yeah.

I don't think that this example is an error in any way. He was a prince. He may have been kicked out of the royal family, but chances are the common people don't care a lot about the politics behind that. And even Duke Roswick still refers to Bernard as "Your Highness" in private.

On 1/5/2021 at 2:50 AM, The Roger The Paladin said:

Hide contents

Like Marvel ever acknowledges the 40s stories. I think they deliberately avoid those tales as much as possible because of characters like Slow-Motion Jones, and "Whitewash" Washington Carver... who were rather stereotypical Minstrel Show looking characters...though, in the characters defense, they were flat-out heroic as any other protagonist, unlike the other side of the coin. Namely the portayals of the Japanese they were at war with. Mind...WWII was a very different time.

Jikes...

Plus the DS remakes finally gave Wrys a chance to shine. FE1 had the worst system of levelling curates/clerics imaginable. I mean letting them get in fights to level them? Insanity. Meant that EITHER Wrys or Lena need the only "manual" (arms scroll) in the game to use fortify if you don't want to level them up in high risk situations. Wrys copped it even worse because he couldn't use Warp... which you'll basically need in chapter 6 if you don't want to lose the Seraph robe. Not even mentioning no one having a resistance growth. Then by missing FE3, Wrys missed his chance to shine there. But FE11 and FE12... he gets his chance to be the Magic-proof grampa at last.

Blocking Khadein!Gharnef with Wrys is always a fun experience.

Also killing him with Wrys.

I mean, in Metamorpho's case it was particularly insulting, because in continuity now, the character designed after him came first. Because reboots. That and she got membership on the main Justice League team almost instantly... while he got to be a reserve member for 22 years before being stuck on the "Justice League Europe" branch. The Justice League Europe was a failed attempt at giving the Justice League a second book, and got cancelled 67 issues in... and then Metamorpho got killed off to kick off the new "JLA" renumbering. To add insult to injury, the ONLY PERSON to show up to his funeral was Superman... because everyone else decided "He's a super-hero. He'll just come back to life". His own damn wife didn't show (presumably because the writer, Grant Morrison, didn't know a thing about the character's supporting cast). Then when he did come back (which to be fair was easy, I mean Metamorpho had previously been turned into a gaseous state and just had to reconstitute, or if he's cut into pieces he becomes inert and just needs someone to provide an electric charge to pull himself together again, hence he's virtually indestructible, though far from unstoppable), he was relegated to the B-team (C-team?) that were the Outsiders for the rest of eternity... or at least until 2011 when he got erased in the reboot for five long years. You'd never know the way they treated him after it, that he almost got a TV show back in the 60s before it fell through. Guy doesn't just get screwed in universe. I swear half the writers have it out for him too (and the other half don't know who he is)... ironic seeing as his original series is considered a cult classic.

From what you say, it's as if those writers hate Metamorpho as much as I hate myself when I'm writing my dumb fanfics.

I mean, the suicide is ironically enough how they found out in the first place. Tyreese's daughter and her boyfriend pulled a suicide pact shortly after they'd set up camp in the prison in the comic.... and hence both came back as zombies... inside the walls of the supposed safe haven... at night. That said... while it may result in zombies again, I kind of doubt it'd result in another apocalypse. For some unknown reason, Kirkman increasingly made the zombies ineffectual as the series went on. In the 2nd issue, we literally see the ruins of a city (Atlanta)... where there's literally a tank that's been over-run and had it's crew killed by zombies. Yet later on, when we had the Whisperer War "The largest horde of zombies we've ever seen" literally is herded through Rick's settlement by the villains. Yet... the casualties are a minor supporting character who hadn't appeared in 70~ish issues who gets his leg stuck in a ladder when falling down from the water tower he was playing look-out in right at the start of the lengthy story. Then right at the end, we get the revelation that Andrea, who herded them away and off a cliff, managed to get bit doing so. Over a million zombies. Marching through a town... and they manage to kill two people. One of whom was just unlucky, and the other who actively put themself in danger. These bastards went from being able to swarm a tank with lesser numbers than this, to being unable to break down the wooden door or glass window on a single damn house. At which point I'm asking "how the hell did these things achieve what they did in the first place?".

That's probably the result of a sort of "Flanderization" of the story. As it became more and more about the characters and their conflicts, the zombies got pushed to the side and lost relevance. I guess in-universe you can wave it away as "they've decayed over the years so they're weaker now."

Other thing being, in the comic it was pretty much impossible to cure... because no one knew what was making the dead turn into zombies. At one point in the series, a character claimed to have worked in a government lab on a virus that got out and started the whole thing. But it turned out he was lying because he knew people would protect him with their lives if they thought he could potentially reverse this. Hence the gimmick being it was an unknown.... and seeing as it still was an unknown in the ending... a cure seems outright ridiculous.

Imagine if the ending had been they develop a cure over the course of two issues and that's it, the end.

...Frankly, I think I'll take the random-ass thing that happened over this even more random-ass thing.

Anyway, I've really gotten away from my initial point. The comparison was made because, unlike Kirkman's handling of the introduction of a lesbian couple, you worried about, you know, them having a character beyond being a lesbian couple. I can't actually name a single trait of Yumiko besides being involved with Magna... and the only one I remember of Magna was that she got mad when she was called white by Princess, because she's hispanic and proud of it. Hell, you had both Harriet and Elaine around for ages before  the revelation was made (though it was at an earlier point with Harriet from memory). Point being both feel like they're actually characters with relevance to... well the side story (admittedly, as Pengauis said... it is a bit unrelated to the main story this time, so I can't say the story over-all) as opposed to being there for the sake of saying the cast is more diverse without actually having them contribute. I just feel, it's poor form to have a character that's only role is to check a box for diversity instead of the diversity being "coincidentally" (read written into) a character that has an existing role/personality/traits. My point is, Magna and Yumiko could be removed from the Walking Dead comic... and the only result would be lack of lesbian representation. Harriet and Elaine could not be removed from the side story here... because that'd literally remove the side story. Ruebhen's motivation would disappear. Elaine's resentment of her parents, and their sacrifice would be absent. The story would kind have just turned into Pretzel's (successful?) revenge attempt. World of difference in handling. Hence my belief you did your representation more effectively. Though others may disagree.

Once again, thank you for the high praise. And the feedback. I wasn't expecting people to enjoy my meddling with the stories so much... To be honest, I didn't want to mess with Berwick's story, hence why the fanfic is so disconnected. Perhaps next time I'll have to go back to the way it was before.

3 hours ago, BrightBow said:

I don't think that this example is an error in any way. He was a prince. He may have been kicked out of the royal family, but chances are the common people don't care a lot about the politics behind that. And even Duke Roswick still refers to Bernard as "Your Highness" in private.

Fair point... Still, it's been many years since then, and the tavern scene guys were just regular peasants. I think it also makes sense that his princely heritage may've been mostly forgotten, and nowadays he's more commonly known as a duke among the populace.

Spoiler
1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Jikes...

I mean.. Carver did show up in an elaboration on the character later on where he was revealed to have been a pilot who was caricatured in the Young Allies comic where they worked the somewhat silly series into a sort of continuity (basically writing off the adventures in the comics as being a cartoonist's takes for propaganda purposes.)
Slow-motion Jones was brought back as an old man for a limited series... that never finished. The limited was centred around several short-run WWII characters and started to cash in on the Captain America movie... only it ended with issue 5... of 8. To this day, the secret the guy was trying to reveal on his death-bed is... unknown. Thanks Marvel.

Blocking Khadein!Gharnef with Wrys is always a fun experience.

Also killing him with Wrys.

Also just... Wrys.

From what you say, it's as if those writers hate Metamorpho as much as I hate myself when I'm writing my dumb fanfics.

I mean... to be fair, he's a founding member and core component of the Outsiders.... or was. They've been a bit... absent since 2011. The Outsiders being a team Batman formed when Superman insisted the Justice League couldn't interfere with events in Markovia, where one of his employees was being held by a usurper/dictator, and Batman decided he'd quit the league and make his own team. Then about 32 issues in, Batman quit the Outsiders because "I'm not a team player"..... then rejoined the league... then rejoined them... then spent some time on both teams at once. The team disbanded when Metamorpho died the first time... but got back together when the dictator showed up in Markovia for the second time (one of the team's members being Markovia's super-powered prince). Then they broke up for a second time before reforming for reasons I forget.
Point being they were around most of the eighties and 00s, part of the nineties... and that bit of 2011 before the reboot.

Other thing being... when Metamorpho became a reserve member of the Justice League... he had his own book, and the decision was made because it emphasized he didn't want to be a super-hero, but he'd be there  for world-shattering events if they needed him (like the story around the 100 mark). He also had a bunch of team-ups with Superman and Batman, both together and separate. Mostly Batman though (which makes it weirder the guy didn't attend his funeral the second time). He also had a tendency towards guest-shots in other places like Doom Patrol or Birds of Prey. Point is... he definitely got around.. even when he didn't have his own book, and added something to the DC Universe separate from the more conventional types.

That's probably the result of a sort of "Flanderization" of the story. As it became more and more about the characters and their conflicts, the zombies got pushed to the side and lost relevance. I guess in-universe you can wave it away as "they've decayed over the years so they're weaker now."

I mean.. there was one point where the zombies were supposedly decaying... and the older ones would be unable to walk under their own power in a year or two. Except those guesses proved inaccurate because the zombies were still moving about after the time skip (over two years, and with quite a bit of time passing between that revelation and the time skip itslef). Also... the power behind the zombies just varied to whatever it needed to be.
Example. Early on, Rick's horse literally got torn apart by zombies with their bare hands when they swarmed it.  In the next sixteen issues, a man with a claw hammer managed to kill a gym-full of zombies when they swarmed him, without taking so much as a bite.
Basically one could argue the zombies were as effective as they needed to be for the story to work... and no more. Either that or whatever was causing them to resurrect effected different zombies differently... but I doubt anyone thought that much about it.

Imagine if the ending had been they develop a cure over the course of two issues and that's it, the end.

...Frankly, I think I'll take the random-ass thing that happened over this even more random-ass thing.

I mean... how else are we gonna say "Robot Chicken did it first"?

Once again, thank you for the high praise. And the feedback. I wasn't expecting people to enjoy my meddling with the stories so much... To be honest, I didn't want to mess with Berwick's story, hence why the fanfic is so disconnected. Perhaps next time I'll have to go back to the way it was before.

I mean... in this case it might be justified. However if one wanted a purist version of the story... would they be reading an ironman that could thereby omit scenes just because some mook scored a low-percent critical? I mean...most of what we saw of Esteban was because of the fanfic... because the guy didn't even get recruited. Similar story for Lyria and Attrom not really getting a chance to shine last time.
Point being... it's a thing that adds... personality to the LP. Regardless.. I guess I'll just have to see what you cook up next time.

0.jpg

[Addendums]

Spoiler
On 11/18/2020 at 1:42 PM, Saint Rubenio said:
VoD0aUfe_o.png

Screenshot_2020-07-16-12-18-02-456_com.Y

On 11/18/2020 at 1:42 PM, Saint Rubenio said:

There she is. Duchess Reed of Bornia. Sporting the nicest horns in the realm.

(I didn't actually pull her yet, as will be apparent from her subsequent quotes)

On 11/24/2020 at 7:41 PM, Saint Rubenio said:

Hasetw51 o

On 7/26/2020 at 7:31 PM, ping said:

PpUmFXH.jpg

Rasputin?
Oh, sorry. I meant, "Rasputin?"

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rasputín_(Corto_Maltés)

On 11/29/2020 at 10:15 PM, Saint Rubenio said:
Bhelrhdc o

Count Piers of Serenia was namedropped a few chapters back, in another map scene. With him, however, is someone we've never seen before: Gordova, third Cardinal of Raze. He's... not gonna lie, he's rather unremarkable. The most interesting thing about him is that "gordo" in spanish means "fat". He's named Fatva. Hah hah.

txzuBIg9_o.pngIncidentally, "burro" means "donkey" in spanish, thus our ballistician is named "Donkeyughs". Hah hah hah.

*Insert your and Donkeyughs' faces in the appropriate places*

*Insert Sherlock's promotion here*

19edaf90-89ca-4550-b3a4-cd4564a542e8.jpg

*Insert Erbert and Tabby (and Clifford too i guess) here*

Immagine20.jpg

(Can't believe i forgot about this for the whole LP)

[Replies]

Spoiler
On 12/2/2020 at 11:09 PM, Saint Rubenio said:

Congratulations, Golb: At this point I am so sick of Arknights that watching it fail makes me happy, and it's entirely your fault.

True dat: i should have mentioned the whole Moogle Awards thing sooner so you could have said something on the line of "I hope it won't win!" and be readily disproved...

On 12/13/2020 at 10:30 PM, Saint Rubenio said:
Lajlbpch o

Keep at it, Donkeyughs. Surely forgetting to do it just one turn won't be an issue, right? Right...?

... just like that.

Oh well, at least we got a free pull for AK winning the "Most innovative game of 2020" award: GI players didn't get even half of that despite it nabbing "Best game of 2020" (and apparently that game has the worst gacha rates in history...)

...Well, in any case. I've looked it up, and the Spongebob game is utter, scummy garbage. Unsurprising, considering it's a mobile-exclusive game. But y'know what? It's marginally less scummy than the two gachas it beat, simply because it is not a gacha.

On 12/8/2020 at 9:44 PM, Saint Rubenio said:

Part 89 - Departure and reunion.

Spoiler

Rilnkdz4 o

Byh0s9ju o

0y3sfzwf o3l5wsbos o

A0fyh2uc o

0a6bb547-ce3e-4b4a-91e5-bb68c05a0bff.jpg

(I still can't believe you didn't make any Sasha-like fanfiction around her)

A23ey7da o

You... Just promise me you won't crit any more of my units, please.

64f5de23-eefe-4127-90cd-c1aa20f925fd.jpg

Meoilxpy oTianna... Everyone... I'm sorry. I was wrong...

Ps4nmuuw oYou certainly were! And don't you forget it! *sniff*

3335bc9a-7909-4366-9302-319ffac7159e.jpg

Ib30gwrd o

bba44fff-c99a-470b-8783-e62218b71b70.jpg

Meoilxpy oThank you...

1wdnk6cb oDon't mention it. She's a very important person to you, right, Lord Reese? If there's anything I can do to help, then just say the word!

0c1c9b05-43e6-441e-af5d-83a3029f0636.jpg

8OSnhTsK_o.png

948ef75b-78c5-4eb3-b4f6-29187a1dd63c.jpg

On 12/11/2020 at 6:17 PM, Saint Rubenio said:

Part 90 - Hide is the best skill.

Spoiler

3cxl4xfi oWe will do what we can, milord. The rest of what happens... that's in the Goddess's hands now.

Lgjkwhcy o And in mine... Oh, Raze help us all...

Ugg0cmtj oNo can do, pal. You're fightin' my dudes, dude! Why're ya asking for MY help?

Lgjkwhcy oI, uh... I don't know who else to turn to at this point...

Zpycbxph o498qt46y o

Look at that! What's that all about? Why is she so fabulous? Woman knows she's the top waifu, and she loves it. Oh, but not to worry, Sylvis. You have availability over her.

Jkppigrr oSja4pocy o

Let's have Reese move forward before one of the NPCs take the spot from him.

Mw2h7nyh o

Well, could be worse, could be speed.

79e7fe9a-2367-49c7-8726-fa27ed4b7c69.jpg

Hxqhm3ri o

1349e856-a327-4c74-8611-a98569047f3b.jpg

Part 91 - The greatest tactician to have ever lived.

Spoiler

Momv1djy oI still have a few amusing experiments that I am eager to try...

Mtixjyhr oExperiments? What do you mean?

Fnfahihr o

Vwiusuxm oSp3lrm82 o

Piers has 35 defense, and between Shieldfaire and 50 shield skill, that number won't change in a hurry. It's possible, but with the precious few turns we've got too kill him, it's not a gambit we want to take. He's not a great combatant, but that's not his job. His job is to make us risk reaching turn 13.

M8ejw8kv o

Cq9vyg1x o

498ca373-33a5-4ab0-a64a-6b6f66f37664.jpg

26syug-lq.thumb.jpg.43e4eaa9199ed0d4b029

6a56f232-f41d-4da2-bee8-fc521997e1ed.jpg

Kafxiup1 o

Momv1djy oGood, the spell has taken effect... Now, kill them all!

https://youtu.be/1m-JjbyUUmI?t=6987

10c.jpg

Gn6uqnrs o

4c81d394-a87e-496a-8f7b-d8f77aee3a0c.jpg

And then this happened.

Nwnfifj0 o

I'm glad I still give your posts the occasional glance, despite the fact that they only make me sigh and scowl most of the time. I wouldn't have wanted to miss something so satisfying.

0126b07c0889f9786e2a4874b0c99f99.jpg

(That's actually a lie: i liked her too and i hate you for this)

Meoilxpy oI'm sorry, Lynette... I didn't know... I didn't know anything...

Lgjkwhcy o Truer words have never been spoken, Reese. You truly know absolutely nothing at all. But don't blame yourself-- Everyone constantly hiding things from you for no reason didn't help.

https://www.awkwardzombie.com/comic/reason-for-the-treason

comic368_zpse80a83d6.png

BONUS: Some surprisingly interesting stuff today. There's a long, elaborate game over if the castle isn't seized prior to turn 12.

Momv1djy oThy will shall belong to me...

Tkfjgfrv o

9mxtkjm1 o

0G62SQza_o.png

W3r7fosc o

Pjypap4v o

11dlcmqg o

Well, that was cool.

On 12/15/2020 at 8:45 PM, Saint Rubenio said:

Part 92 - Volcens's greatest mistake.

Spoiler
Jd5g4uyk oZdhze7oy o
On 12/1/2020 at 3:15 AM, Golb89 said:

a7206d42-2ed3-42ac-85d1-e007d59296cf.jpg

1ff7ce66-9ec0-4767-a45d-ddad0f0bc7bf.jpg

f599783c-eef4-45a9-b5e1-953fe607db9f.jpg

3c26a9fc-1d88-406e-be16-316c5f7f9235.jpg

Ugot8jjc o

Reese... has gotten way too many crits. Like, seriously. Even before he was supposed to kick ass, he was kicking ass. Remember when he crit the first boss to death when we were trying to capture him? I remember. Good times. Then they gave him his special swords and it was all over for the enemy. I can only hope he continues to be so awesome in our final battle. Quite the fun lord, this one.

char_1001_amiya2_2_0.png

[Alternatively]

(That's your fault, btw)

Pd8oc0km o

Speaking of fun lords, here's the Endgame Beard. With his one and only level, he still out-levels his liege and the entire team except for Adel. Hilarious. By far our best tank at the beginning of the game... And the middle. And the end! That's what happens when you lose all the other tanks. Ward has to come and save the run. To be honest, I can think of far worse fates than having Ward be relevant the entire game. I didn't even know you could bench him!

char_264_f12yin_1.png

B8dze35f o

Buff myrmidon! Buff myrmidon! I am so happy with Faye, seriously. This girl is untouchable. To think there was a time when she did nothing but die, die and die some more. Now she's one of our most reliable frontliners. She kills everything, and not only that; she did what I thought impossible - she's become a reliable dodgetank in an Ironman run. My hat's off to you, Faye. You're quite impressive, and you do your dad proud. Now all that remains is for you to kick Chaos's butt!

char_208_melan_1.png

Wtpznsul o

You. You, I don't understand. How are you alive? You are by far the worst paladin in the game, and yet here you are. You have survived everyone. Everyone. Your dad who is one of the best units in the game, Arthur who was far tankier, Alvina, Elbert, the game's only flier... Out of all of them, you are the last person I would've expected to survive. And yet you did. I don't know how, but... Well, congratulations. You have continued the long-standing tradition of units doing the opposite of what I expect them to. Here's hoping this doesn't change in the final map...

GraniSkin.png

Vdp0iv1g o

My man Owen! His growth has been underwhelming at best, but that's all right. When it comes to healing, there is no one else I would count on. Well, there's Lendel's infinite supply of vulneraries, but still. Owen's great. And he's one of my top 3 characters, of which two remain. Is it too much to ask that neither he nor Axel die? Pretty please...?

char_283_midn_1.png

Qycytvnt o

I still love that Donkeyughs is actually really competent in spite of appearances. His stats don't tell the whole story. He may only have been around for less than half the game, but he hits like a truck and from the other side of the map, to boot. He could've cheesed last map, too, if I hadn't been a complete idiot. Keep doing what you do, Donkeyughs. We're going to need you in this final mission.

char_197_poca_1_1.png

(Ambriel would be a much better fit in both personality and functionality, most notably the "from the other side of the map" part, but she's already "taken" so...)

Tfiuaj7a o

You... I'm only including you here because you're coming to the final chapter. There is nothing notable I could say about you. I guess the one scene where you pissed Ward off by offering your services for ten denarii was funny?

char_358_lisa_1.png

Rfbyae0f o

Heheheh... Good ol' Missival. This guy is hilarious. Think back to all the times he's missed. You can't, can you? That's all right, neither can I. There's too many instances to remember. He's been truly useful in very few situations, and has annoyed me far more times than I can count, but he's alive, and I can't remember any particular time that his missing cost anyone their lives, so... Kudos to you, man. I guess.

char_306_leizi_1.png

R2l6ca2f o

Pallas Leia/10. I was quite impressed by how quickly you got to the required magic to promote. Gotta say, I feel like I've used Pallas Leia less than I expected to.

char_274_astesi_1_1.png

(I still don't have her either, and even if i did i doubt her quotes would be nearly as fitting or ertentaining as "the Burninator's" so...)

Gdch8ssl o

Sherlock had the fastest redemption arc. One map he was "haha bow guy can't hit the broad side of a barn", the next he was murdering the entire map and promoting. And now he's survived Best Sniper. I can't say I'm happy with this outcome, but... Oh, well. Thanks for staying alive, Sherlock. You gotta keep it up, or else Ophelia's going to have absolutely nobody left in the whole world!

char_190_clour_2.png

Gllfv9xb o

Best Gotoh. Honestly, the final chapter's Gotoh don't got shit on this wonderful woman. Want something dead? Ally needs healing? Choke a point? You name it, she can do it. Extremely versatile unit, whose only real flaw is her availability. Which, all things considered, is a pretty big flaw. But still. She's here now, and she's awesome.

char_147_shining_2.png

Fsx5fmp4 o

Sherpa is who I would call the ultimate filler character in this LP's context. I've mostly just deployed him when I had some extra room. Which, yes, means he may very well come to the final chapter, given recent developments. He's a reliable prepromote, and another one of this game's top units. And, I like him. I haven't used him that much, but he does get the Ruben Seal of Approval.

char_017_huang_1_0.png

Fzcteavs o

Bad Sherpa. Why is he here? I don't know. We used him exactly as much as we needed to go to his paralogue, then he disappeared forever. Honestly, I should've given Balmung to someone else. But I guess the more units, the better?

char_281_popka_1_0.png

1609731617-comic700.png

https://www.awkwardzombie.com/comic/the-leading-edge

(Also, reminder that you lost Clifford for that sword, just saying...)

Cul7hbs1 o

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahah! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh! Derrick! The greatest man! Deployed in perhaps double the maps Kramer got, and yet he's still a lower level than him! Shitty accuracy, too slow to get anywhere, 30 HP and shaky L-Shield skill kinda kills his tankiness, strength lower than the flier (who's supposed to be weak-ish to compensate for her unique abilities)... Lovely. Absolutely lovely. I love this guy. He's the best joke unit I've seen in any of these games. May he continue to survive all the top tier units. This badass, he is going to win this war! Hah!

char_311_mudrok_1.png

Fore67rc o

At 41 HP and 16 strength, Axel is our most buff unit, which says something about Berwick stats relative to FE. Seriously, this would be considered a disaster of a unit in FE, but here? He's good. Dean would've been better, but you know what? I don't care. I like Axel. Axel best axeman. He destroys stuff with his fancy axes. Besides, Dean's shitty-ass arc don't got shit on the best character arc in the game. We have to see the ending, we just have to. To that end, he must live. I don't think I could handle losing him now. He needs to live, for Ciel...! I'm half-tempted to just bench him, but I'll need that hammer of his... Ahhh, I am absolutely terrified...

char_115_headbr_1.png

82iyrfq3yy361.jpg

55hktx5c o

Last but most certainly not least... Here he is. In my opinion, the successor to Matthis, Marcus and Garo/Norton/Sasha (I honestly can't make up my mind which of those was the most amazing). He spent the entire first half of the game Vantaging stuff, which already was a riot, just watching him deny enemies left and right. Then, just as I was beginning to lose hope with him, he goes and promotes. I cannot stress it enough. Adel promoting, and in an Ironman run too? It's amazing. I know he barely had lances for a map longer than we've had Paramythis, but I've loved each and every one of his lancings nonetheless.

Hahahahah... Godspeed, Adel. I better not lose you now. You need to go back to Lumiere!

char_222_bpipe_1_1.png

(Reminder that Adel can use pitchforks)

A6txddh7 oXzwzhpok o

Cruel fate... Why did this have to happen!? Goddamnit, after they made it so far... Sylvis was Best Sniper for the longest time, and only recently had Sherlock begun to overtake her. Larentia got so much work done that nobody else could've, and she was rewarded with death. As was Sylvis.

char_302_glaze_2.png

char_107_liskam_2.png

I hate it. I absolutely hate it. We're gonna win this, you two. Your deaths won't be in vain! You'll see...! 

7fc37f91-366c-4c4a-b83f-1feac3203125.jpg

I think that's everyone important.

Nope, you missed Isernia, VAegina, Tabby, Daeioud and Faramir.

char_120_hibisc_1.png

WA2000.png

char_272_strong_1.png

char_199_yak_1.png

b4dca1e6-c62a-4119-a073-3a5fac1e9098.jpg

G2QEM3rM_o.pngKZbDZZGY_o.png

evmwawxdsgs51.jpg

On 12/20/2020 at 5:20 PM, Saint Rubenio said:

Part 93 - The league shall fall, part 1.

Spoiler

T48btimo o

Theodore's seen better days... But also worse days, like the day he had to watch his girlfriend get netted and then died.

Scn08-Free-from-the-carbonite003.jpg

Ioaqk9x3 o

It's time for Faye to have her revenge. I'll show off Chaos's stats when the time comes, but suffice to say, the bastard is extremely strong. One of the toughest bosses in the game for sure.

666fb129-cfab-4bdd-a7d7-0f84aa71f0e5.jpg

Kcmkmjcz o

One last thing before we go. Lynette joined us at the end of the last map, but I wanted to wait until now to talk about her.

how-to-use-m4a1-mod.png

8GrWRll3p8jsjzpxJwwStNBzNqqAUz60SFOE2C08

- Mercy is just there to show she's cool, I guess. There's little reason to Mercy anyone at this stage.

5a9b4bc2-bd3d-4729-8a4c-7bcb125fbe47.jpg

All in all, Lynette is Gotoh/10. She helps out with her 3 range bow and her legendary orb that Perceval got screwed out of having, she lets Reese break the castle in two, and she makes Derrick into even more of a brick. Rather unconventional Gotoh, I must say. How many Gotohs have faces that look like they should've joined in chapter 1?

Jootuvsd o

3cxl4xfi oVery well. I shall say no more, milady...

7c740140-b8f3-44b8-bf08-26f8b311f76c.jpg

Xbtesbqq o

...Well. You can probably guess what I'm thinking right now.

You!

670qqwzo o

I hate you.

0523d296-f75c-4ab8-8ff5-abff4811d026.jpg

Qpztbiix o

c80be7c8-0d18-46e3-a688-d6fa5a81c2c2.jpg

Ygpge4xq o

Up in arms, Reese. This is no time to be taking naps!

91241651-fe22-49b9-9c34-3b6287917b24.jpg

H4rbrhyg o

Woooooooooooo! That's some awesome damage!

nyz7c9k0dia01.jpg

Let me repeat that. Faye can outdamage an armor. An armor. In this game.

Qjvpang9 o

Ahh, shit! Sherpa!

Oh, man... Oh, fuck... I've lost Sherpa, haven't I? Oh, come on... What a shitty way to die. Third turn of the final map, after spending ages sitting on the bench...

Oaash4gb oAll gods can shoot cool laser beams. Well, all gods worth a damn, anyway.

Ugg0cmtj o...Hmph... I insist that snakes are cooler than laser beams!

Oaash4gb oSure, sure. Like I said, all gods worth a damn.

Cqowam88 o2msgovc7 o

Also the power of Enid's big numbers orb.

15ae1e1e-1569-4a26-bfc2-fdf418dfae25.jpgf6342a95-f87f-409e-84f4-6459987b20e5.jpg

Jwbhrppw o4h25mtq9 o
One-shotting gigas knights. How amazing is that?

31ce4dbf-13c2-43d8-b787-7df7c4417d37.jpg

Pkdmxpem o

Hammer time.

Sw1hrtkm o
Hwoh hwoh hwoh hwoh...

79a3ft8r oDly4djp6 o

To wrap up the turn, Paramythis uses fortify to patch everyone up.

5d545637-b88e-498d-abcf-7d951ee2c07d.jpg

0zni5xlj o

Okay, let us at last see Pallas Serenia's proper animations.

HMZYRnG.gif

Fnflrrfl o

Bwahahahahahah... That's so cool. Poor Perceval though... Dire Thunder looks rather underwhelming by comparison.

c27e0622-2c87-495b-8a01-30ad33f2eb49.jpg

Kvvuifod o

Well, while that's going on, we should start thinking about how we're going to handle these assholes...

Hbw4lmwh oTc7xltwm o

Owen, you know what to do.

0c7eb17d-e44b-4034-bff8-e344d665c65b.jpg

Ijv2t7z4 o

Are you ready, guys? We're about to watch Paramythis do her thing once more.

9af1b94d-19dd-4e29-bf83-65726c429523.jpg

Nis1yxhl o

Aww.

b1756db1-cc65-461b-a3bb-f6bad886990c.jpg

Gz8fdmek o72h24r4x o

Paramythis zooms to Ward's side of the map to patch him up.

d7f267ce-d3b3-4737-9bf0-88360092244b.jpg

O8nsbqix oNxxia0zs o

We're... We're not making much progress, are we. At this point, I was still stuck on my idea to block the lancers by getting all up in their face. But a new idea begun to brew in my mind around then...

Rsmou4y4 oPah! Fight him, weaklings! I will have my revenge!

Wsexraxk oAnd they call this one the master strategist of Raze...? Urgh... I'm going to die here, aren't I...

hqdefault.jpg

Aheyacqp o

DEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!!

43841b57-d31d-4aa6-a77a-9e32deb6bd6b.jpg

Npbp9jcv o

There's something really adorable about Benched Healer patching up Derrick.

G3hv0g1e oIbbnwzgk o

In any case, let's open the door.

Wpa7feo2 o

Here it comes...! He has fallen right into the trap!

The most fabulous trap!

...There's something about that sentence that I don't like, but I can't quite put my finger on it... Ahh, probably just me. 

P7lu4cme oDelxytcf o

4c714b20-55dc-408c-9233-3a355ec68f1b.jpg

Hw2jrhsx oC4ul5dgp o

Qu8umrti o

Kvbwgecb oFather... With this, I will wash away the shame of defeat from our house!

51a783b6-5822-4373-b35c-abfecf550098.jpg

Ohlghesv o

Derrick replaces Faye in the wall. He's an invaluable member of the team.

anotherbrickinthewall.jpg

Q5cl9lop oOfxalt5n o

The master of light and dark isn't about to allow Best Girl to die!

7d1f1d7a-1ca9-48b1-8e20-9d00728bcdb7.jpg

...This run's Faye, though... This Faye is so absurdly blessed, that I have to wonder just how badly she's going to kick his ass. I don't think that badly, but we'll see.

25426c81-990e-402a-a98c-5d81790f4fa2.jpg

T4zl8m6z o

52awezex oYou little pest, always appearing at the most infuriating times... Today will be the last time we cross paths! This ends now!

Kvbwgecb oIndeed, Chaos. Today shall be the last!

1166faa3-0a35-4735-a510-94035146fcfc.jpg

7bkkmmkp o

Hefav8v2 o

On 12/24/2020 at 10:16 PM, Saint Rubenio said:

Part 94 - The league shall fall, part 2.

Spoiler
Hgloci80 o5gqcqxhm o

48f6dbaf-7c13-4dae-a0c7-c343c58ca18b.jpg

In3hpqem o

Hwahahahahahahah... Now she can one-round Chaos without crits. Y'know, if he were still alive.

tenor.gif?itemid=16340451

Our Bond is so much fun. What a shame it's a Gotoh skill. Then again, if it wasn't it'd break the game in half.

Meanwhile, in FE Awakening:

8bc6dabbedaf7079e2eb2609e20eceb8720fe8b6

(They can ALL do that and basically from the start too, btw)

80do5qwb o

Oh my God... That was almost the end of that. Almost.

83a2f10f-2bfe-4a21-8349-6e6b3222ddcf.jpg

Gosew5bb o

Turn 20. Man, remember when we had to have Owen run away at this point? Good thing it's no longer the case.

38059b05-94bd-4619-b23f-4920909ad11a.jpg

3100d3e0-7204-4ff8-afeb-0b6ef4eacd6e.jpg

Gfevn7qk o

Sigh...

eeae9dbe-5faf-4745-ad62-6718e351f2fa.jpg

Q3MBur0O_o.png

This should be a war crime. It's annoying. Disregard the multiple child soldiers in our employ, up to and including the leader. That's not annoying, so it's not a war crime.

9700a045-aa36-4e08-a697-1ace55340df8.jpg

...Man, it must suck to be those two swordmasters. Ballista bolts out of nowhere killed the priests they were protecting, and even if we wanted, we can't bring the fight to them. So they're just going to sit there, twiddling their thumbs, until we win.

20804c83-8667-47d3-824f-b5f1a0f3e525.jpg

Ikyxqjkb oMrquwa4l o

Perceval and Saphira, you're up. Pretty sure these guys no longer spawn after the throne room is opened, but in an Ironman run I'll take no chances.

f0d59afe-5122-4c60-a0a4-c31ec500b71e.jpg3720f11b-4c28-4fed-99ad-966990d64770.jpg

Ctsn7krm o6jwxa9f1 o

If you noticed, Owen also picked up fortify from Paramythis. I think he's a bit better with it, so yeah.

ab996c63-b382-4eb0-99f5-f3c20e0198e5.jpg

Hzjluotv oOvafgyol o

Yqytjx8i oj8wIadya_o.gif

2378693c-ace5-4ba4-b816-2fa64ddfc88d.jpg

(Which reminds me: what about the dark presence Saphira said she felt inside Volcens when she met him before? It couldn't have been just Herman/Jacharam standing near him!)

Qszn1ika o

32751261-2f7e-430d-a252-15b855558f2f.jpg

3zxs1rqn oGeh heh heh... You're gonna be beggin' for death by the time I'm through with you!

kplSvQ3H_o.png 

88859a07-94d0-49c4-83fd-7e8650a4eba1.jpg

Efmrnmzr o

vzr6wpsdbv751.png?auto=webp&s=c66954da6d

Gabgdti9 o 

95862ec7-1f35-480c-a4ea-1ae3b81be377.jpg

Qbdhm7ip o

7be62202-c0b7-4861-8d86-636d383c78cd.png                                          26730140-fe27-49fd-b9b2-d952dba2f535.png

Aaaaaand there we go. Faye couldn't resist.

Qxhcndp0 o

98eef862-3710-43e4-a05c-a3b4b65741a3.jpg

Rjgg4mhr oInzbfnh8 o

Goodness, this girl is just incredible!

01376368-7426-4172-bd8c-220390e824d0.jpg

Wtmgeqxz o

ArtRosaS2GIF.gif

7oa9jqhp o

There goes his crying.

P2jtqic1 oL1d0lp6v o

Put an end to this charade, Adel!

755cdece-b894-48bc-bb94-c599a3207dac.jpg

Zqtheyiz oYa7pj9sm o

Ooohh, now you've done it! You're screwed!

sp7mctk06nv51.gif

Amiya-(Arknights)-Arknights-%D0%98%D0%B3

Holy shit!

Dmz35dfg oSkaygwia o

And with that, it's finished.

Vdmyqyit o4qjjirtz oEyxsajix oZu6zhmzf oCkucbr3y oBuo3dizy oSpodou1q oF3l2gour o

Avfdey4g o

Okay, and now...

Fzuchg4z o

For the finisher!

54433699-a23d-4c59-8c16-69bc12f11c86.jpg

T4xjf79k oAv0tgkvu o

That's what I like to see! We're on the home stretch now!

9e078e26-30ac-40fa-8424-8c28317d941b.jpg

Jvxeohny o

They are trying to wormwood Saphira now. Okay, sure...

71b5c4cc-1142-43fc-98dd-d00835ec3eb3.jpg

I5xqhrlg oKllwgidi o

Well, then. I don't think this can kill, but it will leave him really, really low.

d8ab16fc-2703-40b2-9ad0-d8535901ee54.jpg

Roow7lfk oT2xqyfha o

Four. Good. That will do.

9a620046-ae17-4ad4-b339-3aa3899f353d.jpg

Jgrjbqqu oH7nd3k7s o

Here it is. The reason I got myself two pacify orbs.

6652b527-5f23-406b-bfd4-f1b369531bbd.jpg

Gf4iqvzq o4cv0ajzo o

Settle down, man. This isn't Urbanus's curse. Much more easily cured.

Oxkivlw9 o

Speaking of Saphira Saria...

LRc20tS.pngxairR68.jpg

Lijndtyq o

Heheheh... Now is the time! Chaaaaargeeeee!

6a947bc4-02f3-47e3-8026-84d8175aea0b.jpg951db70b-c58b-4079-b768-9b7480b15a67.jpg

N5veygkc oKlaaopq3 o

One-two takes care of one...

Q4ekfo2b oMk4oukyn o

Pallas Leia does in the second...

B7s7g8qj oHmmongds o

Triple-shot downs yet another one, and soon Jacharam is left with but one helper.

Erstzk2n oAdlwdxq9 o

Last guy!

999374b7-a961-46f8-b7a0-45d53ec1773f.jpgf94dea65-d760-42d7-9de8-636b7ee7a6cb.jpg

Gpicy1yc o

This is Jacharam. Like I said, in a fair fight he can be really scary. Just a shame that he has such huge weaknesses.

Just like a certain someone...

5hqr35t7 oPl1ihgpi o
K0q32cnj oUucnkh6d o

...There is but one man worthy of ending this battle.

Ozzkeda9 o

Derrick, the true hero of the sagas!

MudrockS3GIF2.gif

3l97lrwf oRyljvc4s o

Q1mgvbsq o......

Q1mgvbsq oShut up.

MudrockS3GIF3.gif

1tnomkix oXy6gqhge o

7vqf7rfp o

62ecb2dd-ddb2-4a03-bdce-37db63d1796d.jpg

Well... Not much more left to do.

90730ff7-ac36-4d88-9c43-e30a234d4211.jpg

Meoilxpy oDerrick... Thank you. Though I still know not your face or your reasons to join us... I am truly grateful that you are here. You have been an invaluable companion since almost the beginning of our quest. Thank you for your loyalty and your dedication to the cause.

3cxl4xfi oIndeed. You may not have been the strongest among us, but you possess a kind heart, and that counts for a lot, in this old knight's opinion.

MudrockPokeGIF.gif

Q1mgvbsq o......

Meoilxpy o...It's all right. You don't need to say anything.

aa3c8807-912f-489f-a484-6e25680cde02.jpg

Arr5kdbz o

acbd1192-ba4e-4c17-8ce2-827e954dfc72.jpg

33uwmbecef961.png?width=1408&format=png&

https://www.reddit.com/r/girlsfrontline/comments/kqohwl/broken_guardian/

X50gustu o

ad576e32-3649-4b47-847a-46c4bda91f93.jpg

Ha9p0fen o

4293635c-a291-4414-bebe-306575ca2afe.jpg

T0exwosh o 

This is what happens if Lynette dies.

D4aspdrz o

38b95df6-709d-43e4-8323-2022a06f26cb.jpg

Zyv8o8b8 o

3cabdc08-55df-4f15-a06c-8b884e86bef1.jpg

Ugg0cmtj oWell? Conquered your heart yet, sweet-melons?

Oaash4gb oConquered your way to another restraining order, greasy-hair.

Ugg0cmtj o...Sigh...

On 12/29/2020 at 6:26 PM, Saint Rubenio said:

Part 95 - Closing chapter.

Spoiler

Meoilxpy oThank goodness... It was a grueling battle, but we saw it through... I'm grateful to all of you.

99ca7064-73cd-4ccc-8f28-4c4e731fac7a.jpg

Meoilxpy oWard... I could never have come this far without all your hard work.

3cxl4xfi oMy hard work? You honor me too much, milord.

9qk5ifz8 o But it's true! You didn't allow even multiple deaths to sway you for the cause! How badass is that?

(Sorry, not sorry)

Meoilxpy o...Now that the palace is secure, I should seek an audience with Her Highness. Ward, the soldiers are in your hands. Let no enemy breach these walls. 

4d6223a0-be1e-4004-a5bb-dbadd9ee9c36.jpg

Zig1fg6v oI ask for Dukes Roswick and Reed to accompany me, as well as Archbishop Lebough and Madam Quescria. I will leave the care of Narvia and Bornia to the two of you. Our first task should be to rebuild the towns and villages lost to the flames of this terrible war.

Y8ew3fye oI agree wholeheartedly, Your Highness.

And thus Uanmillion's very own adventure began. Maybe.

1pcfv1ay oShirou, knight of Selba.

0ziku8k3 oYes, Lord Lionheart!

...Sorry, I couldn't resist.

nya-jpg.33290

Zig1fg6v oIf you so wish, your lands will be merged into the Duchy of Serenia, and you will become Duke in your own right as well. Or, if you are opposed to the idea, Lynette shall become sole Duchess, and the two of you will part ways. What say you, Lord Reese?

Meoilxpy oI'm not opposed, but... This is just all very sudden... Lynette and I haven't even talked about betrothal yet...

cb9bfff8-3d09-442c-b894-50ce9aa101eb.jpg

Kmo6n7wa o

aN00K4w_700b.jpg

Uedfz3v4 o Holy shit, Lynette...! If he's an emotionless sociopath, she's a raging psychopath! Heh, maybe they really are made for each other after all...

Zig1fg6v oTherefore, I ask you once again: Will you join with Lynette and give all of your strength to the rebirth of the Kingdom of Veria?

Meoilxpy oYes, Your Highness! With all of my being! For the Kingdom of Veria, for its people, and for its king and queen, my loyalty shall never waver!

466d4f3f-1e47-45c3-96ac-eb2c4eeefcc7.jpg

Zig1fg6v oVery well. Stand, both of you.

Zig1fg6v oMay you both be happy for the rest of your days.

Meoilxpy oThank you, Your Highness!

9od0s0am oThank you...

Vxfdxh01 o

Meoilxpy oSaphira...?

31ff5992-178d-48f4-8d34-37fdac1a6266.jpg

Iektecqd o

Meoilxpy oWhat's wrong, Lynette? Oh, that's right... I suppose this is the first time you've met outside of battle, isn't it? I'll introduce you properly. This is---

e18cfab7-d6cd-404e-aa71-c0c06e62da2c.jpg

Xvrsbfd6 oYes... I've caused you so much pain, Lady Lynette. I only wish there were some words I could offer as recompense...

Abpt3c5c o

Oh dear... Run away, Paramythis! That one's volatile...!

v0ga0y20rdy51.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

Never mind, all's good.

9od0s0am oI'm grateful to that messenger of Veria I met in the forest. I was given faith when I was lost. She filled my heart with hope again when I needed it most.

Xvrsbfd6 oLady Lynette... Thank you... Maybe the Archbishop was right after all... Perhaps you were the real Chosen One all along...

9qk5ifz8 o So, uh... Remember ages back, in chaper 6, when Daoud captured a random blue-haired soldier? Turns out, it was his son. Believed dead, actually alive as an Imperial janissary, Daoud just happened to run into him that day. And, y'know, watch as we crippled him.

And they waited till now to tell us that because...?

Then again, i guess using Daeioud might unlock some more scenes before this.

But then again, if that was the case you would have mentioned it here.

BUT THEN AGAIN, you completely failed to mention how the game was gonna blissfully skip the whole "Reese vs. Zephirus" scene if Larentia was not present until explicitely asked. Twice.

C880ndwj o

3cxl4xfi oI take it you are returning to the Highlands, then?

Uootydkn oYeah.

b2504146-bbe0-4bf7-9a32-e6f9e66e0035.jpg

O0mzg8or o

a23caac0-c094-49b9-ac84-0696a4dc179a.jpg

Kwwoismo o

0096b727-393a-465f-893b-8b1322d9f3d6.jpg

Oxm8ceei oWhat? sometimes even I want to wax poetic for a change! Ha ha ha... 

894bd3c7-701c-4be8-a929-90e747dadfa4.jpg

H24blq3o oOh, that reminds me, Lumiere... What about your family? Are they here in town? Have you said goodbye to them as well?

44ffbe62-175f-49e4-b70f-5e320e4fb853.jpg

Meoilxpy oWere you... messing with me? At a serious time like this?

Ps4nmuuw oI always have been.

89npk0dz oDOES. NOT. COMPUTE. DOES. NOT. COMPUTE.

Zvbsl5tm oI'm glad to have met you. Just don't let me see you ever again. Especially when I'm handling my fishing rod. I might be tempted to shove the hook up your--

1c.jpg

Iazx2ay1 oSgv7plk3 o

33uwmbecef961.png?width=1408&format=png&

391lknkm oXkrxlzdp o
18zbxzwv oSvearisg o

P8bedvg7 o

xHqpmJzv_o.pngWell, time to mix drinks and change lives.

Xmshkuj6 oI'm going to watch over my family's graves and live a quiet life... But if the Raze Empire ever comes back, my axe'll be sharp and ready.

133e59f5-7954-40e5-902c-1b2b606fa19d.jpg

Kexfg14m oIndeed I do. That same passage is found in Razite Scripture as well. That the League and the Empire may find harmony and join in faith... That Raze and Veria may be united into their true form once more... Surely, that is their eternal will, the duty the gods now ask of us as we move into this new age!

Xzxwjjvk oFor once, spoken like a true priest!

2a48193d-8748-4f56-8e5b-46647610e2cd.jpg

Geh0nwxg o

Kexfg14m oI'm afraid he is right. Farewell, Madam Quescria! I shall never forget your kindess!

(Now that i think about it, the f@ck has Azrael been doing the whole game?)

88b86055-16e4-4150-ae74-2c83d537c6ae.jpg

Xzxwjjvk oI look forward to the day we can meet again, Father Owen.

480420f2-278e-4b27-a6c8-cf5b7184a4d9.jpg

Oaash4gb o...That priest, for instance... Owen, was his name? It's been a long time since I last laid eyes on such a human.

Ugg0cmtj oOh yeah, I gotta agree. A man of two faiths... Heh, who would've thought? And the way he resisted Urbie's curse! Now that's what I call a strong mind. Quite the admirable individual, all in all. Glad he's on my team.

Oaash4gb oYeah, yeah. That's all very important. There's also the fact that he's a treat for the eyes, and he takes proper care of his hair, unlike some people.

8315657d-b42a-4f6e-a7f9-f6550a7ea489.jpg

Oaash4gb oPerhaps a visit to the earthly realm is in order... Maybe I can possess that one pink-haired chick that he occassionally flirts with. Yes, I think that could work...

426f7f6e-7ffe-4af6-8178-361ed738919b.jpg

Uvaq9b2s o

0dokzivc oGyzypre9 o

char_204_platnm_1.png

I should've known that bastard would move. I should've... I'm so sorry.

88d5daa3-7abd-465f-be88-c1e1b5ac125d.jpg

Ava0jod3 oHcbsop8e o

char_214_kafka_1.png

(She was released recently, now she canonically replaces Rope as Czene's avatar, just like he replaced Cliffheart as Tabby's)

If I'd been able to best Krishna, you wouldn't have perished... Forgive me.

9vlwaeq5 oA3ctpkdb o

char_188_helage_1_0.png

You... Your death was just an overall mess. I should've paid more attention. I'm sorry.

Yes, you should have:

I am sick of people kneeling already.

Ttbgxg1e oQrp8otae o

char_106_franka_2.png

Sylvis missed. Still my fault. I should've done things differently, gone for a more reliable strategy. Please forgive me.

Immagine20.jpg

Cdiecxwa oJaydwcuo o

char_123_fang_1.png

I let you be torn apart by horsemen... It's all my fault.

(Oh, the irony...)

Dq8u3eig oEyqleq18 o

char_122_beagle_1.png

I should've been faster. If I'd just focused on retreating, you would've lived. I apologize.

1r9zwc4b oSft7w2rc o

char_294_ayer_1.png

I shouldn't have let you venture into the darkness without a full HP bar. My deepest apologies.

155bu5gx o1vuxwtiq o

I can blame Larentia as much as I want, but in the end, I left her in range of the dork's berserk. Sorry...

Xacp1eve o3drzpzd8 o

char_107_liskam_1.png

I could've just had you fly the other way. It was so easy. Ah, damnit...

Kohlvgbi o2197btjl o

char_302_glaze_1_0.png

I'm so very sorry.

Agat0dju o

5dudyczy oWhat are you doing?! Get your hands off my merchandise!

Well, that was Bianca's ending. Ends in a nice, hopeful note. Donkeyughs broke a ballista or something, too.

On 12/29/2020 at 6:28 PM, Saint Rubenio said:

Bzaewuol o

sjnzv47jq8a61.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

https://www.reddit.com/r/arknights/comments/ktkpxz/soras_taking_requests_for_dinner_music_night/

fdb889a501e1607b1b80b0b24ccf8e459f14b776

Nice bit of romance that's better written than the main character's romance. Amazing.

True, but then again it's not like the standard set by the latter is very high...

Prte9f55 oThis sword is not yet mine...

aebf3864-5f65-4368-8eda-76546e08a614.jpg

Meoilxpy oKramer, what are your plans? Will you not come with us?

Prte9f55 oNo, I've got my own path to follow. The war may be over, but there are many places that are still unstable.

d1ba6899-5f1d-4aed-a7f4-cf71e8a85dc4.jpg

Meoilxpy oI won't forget you, Kramer. Take care of yourself.

Prte9f55 oThank you, Lord Reese. May we meet again!

0f354eaf-1c6f-4cff-ae91-74358aa91575.jpg

Meoilxpy oMy dream is to create a new and peaceful world alongside Lynette.

a16855ca-7f7b-4de7-aa9e-7e6c6dc62b1e.jpg

Good luck with that... I've heard tell that Christine can briefly appear at the end of this, but I've never seen it happen. That's... actually her one and only appearance in the ending. That's right, Christine has no ending of her own. It's a really bizarre oversight that I've always found to be extremely jarring. What a shame, too, she's such a cool character.

You might be too blinded by bias to notice/care, but it's pretty obvious this game was released in a rush (to meet deadlines or something i guess) before it was actually completed and that really shows in the last couple chapters.

That, or they just stopped caring at all towards the end.

Between my three save files, I have every ending available, except for Volo's. And... Yeah, just Volo's, actually. Everyone else, I've seen.

31ad1192-6318-4bb5-9913-13599580e8f1.jpg

[Alternatively]

And that's why. Maybe.

Meoilxpy oFaye... I won't forget the time we fought together, either. I pray that the next time we meet, it will be in peaceful circumstances.

Kvbwgecb oYes, I agree... Until then, Lord Reese.

e5641820-86d6-4a49-94b5-3f5b91984be8.jpg

Jhleiac1 o

Meoilxpy oIt's a shame to lose a swordswoman of her caliber, yes... But she has her own path to follow. And also...

Ps4nmuuw oAlso...?

Meoilxpy oShe won't be alone. She has someone watching over her...

035a4906-a155-493f-b23a-076d51588498.jpg

Meoilxpy oWhat will you do now, Axel?

a1f1c121-635f-41a7-8b6c-86c31f4323c3.jpg

Rbumtcrb o...I can't even remember the faces of the people I've killed.

ZTcSp8zX_o.png

xti19pgn33t51.jpg?width=1904&format=pjpg

1w4wvxim oThough the villages the Empire burned down are still in ruins. But Kay's doing her best, and she can handle things herself, I think. To be honest, I was wondering about Riana's reconstruction instead. Need any help with that?

611bbc2e-e9bc-4ae6-8b6a-bb7a002debde.jpg

Rkdow2fs oI am not sure if I want such an unreliable man's assistance.

1w4wvxim oHah, of course. But won't you be so lonely without me? If you ask me nicely, then maybe I'll come along. 

304be8ce-ca88-48ae-a704-3b3213ee51cf.jpg

Rkdow2fs o...All right. Please, do come with us...

1w4wvxim oWhoa, what's this now? The prim and proper Aegina I know would never say such embarrassing things!

1e1c50fe-ec70-4b01-acc7-83e11a0e39bb.jpg

tenor.gif

Rkdow2fs oWell, Sherpa, fare thee well... And... thanks for everything.

Jiw4506t o

b7684d9e-8ce4-4ddf-8f9b-d353ffc3f4fa.jpg

Qseqxyaq o 

Upsy-daisy music.

Rkdow2fs oW-What are you doing, you fiend?!

Lgjkwhcy o Seriously, Kay and Sherpa had better chemistry

(Incidentally, i thought Kaythroat would become playable at some point, but then again BWS does have quite a bit too many snipers already...)

Lgjkwhcy o Rosalie and Sherpa have better chemistry... Sherpa and a rock have more chemistry than Sherpa and the pink moron!

41801965_552720251823845_799377759212352

1w4wvxim oAnyway, I should probably put the Princess in her cabin...

b8bb3361-47e6-4c01-9d4d-56a020263a0e.jpg

4yvj3tze o

1w4wvxim oGuess I ought to bring her below deck before the ship sets off...

Mnqtn4gr o

66adac9f-ae0b-4e44-b9e7-a4ada8daa989.jpg

94d9e118-95da-4cf0-84f4-6d1519b03e46.jpg

Gmqr9vox oSo my father made this lyre... the Lullaby Lyre...

Rwyo0c0x o

7e770abe-f9dc-4a86-8f16-75f816e48a71.jpg

Gmqr9vox oIt was only then that I realized what I had really been doing...

2c5cdcde-0a75-4cf6-a576-273c2208e7ee.jpg

Lgjkwhcy o Euthanasia. That's what.

df7dc27e-837d-4bb8-9f9c-e4dc06a9abe9.jpg

Fjxwasyh oOphelia...

caf48af6-d6f0-4cf4-b569-ba668bf2c1be.jpg

Gmqr9vox oI... I thought for a long time about taking my own time after that...

cb4909fd-c257-4bc4-9de8-80a1748d63f1.jpg

Fjxwasyh oOphelia... Back in my homeland, our ance stors rest within the Earth. We revere and love the Earth, and she loves us back in return. She sends the wind to sing to us, and her music calms our hearts. My country is overflowing with the melodies of Mother Earth. Just hearing her song is enough to fill us with strength and courage.

5d976635-b8d6-4b0d-a3be-a3125cf4a6f8.jpg

Gmqr9vox o......

Gmqr9vox oSherlock... I think I'd like to hear Mother Earth's song myself, too... Do you think... Do you think she would sing for me if I came to Sinon?

037a071c-cd12-4cb7-aa2d-1aa245e50d43.jpg

Fjxwasyh oYes, I do... Though I wonder whether your city ears would even be able to hear it... Still...

Gmqr9vox oStill...?

f10e2d9c-cd60-43d9-9ce1-5c693b3c884a.jpg

Gmqr9vox oI see...

Gmqr9vox oYes... If I'm with you... All right, I'll do it.

Fjxwasyh oWait, really?!

Gmqr9vox oSherlock, won't you take me with you to Sinon?

Fjxwasyh oY-Yeah! Of course I will! All right, Ophelia, let's go! Off to the plains of Sinon!

77fe4570-e378-4e2b-b690-861b39429530.jpg

Gmqr9vox oSherlock... Thank you...

O1cjiuyz o

7vgktny4 oPercy! I thought you'd be here!

Aofpvug6 oEnid...? Why are you here?

fa64137b-5a57-41e3-b8ec-a6bf9761377e.jpg

mkNBgtTP_o.png

7vgktny4 oWhen I was little, I used to worry... Why didn't I look anything like either of my parents? But I was too afraid to ask them. I thought that if I learned the truth, I couldn't be their daughter anymore...

comic454_zpsvl10kb07.png

https://www.awkwardzombie.com/comic/family-resemblance

nceSHiMh_o.png

cbf1dee3-322d-46b6-bce9-e006533d0204.jpg

Also, I love how Roswick looked just as old 15 years ago as he does today. I guess he was born a grandpa.

Or maybe they just couldn't be arsed to make a portrait of younger him (especially since 15 years of aging for them are probably more akin to 30 years for us)

Vqpjnikl oDon't take another step! Any closer, and I'll kill you with Pallas Leia!

Pobpolog oDon't be ridiculous. At this range, you'd kill us both!

Vqpjnikl oIf that's what it takes to kill you, then I'll do it gladly!

f3d656cd-5159-4d5b-9b3c-86bfa47fbf3a.jpg

Vqpjnikl oI am a warrior of Leia! I will not be humiliated like this!

22e689c3-655f-4ccd-82a3-9c5acf102bc7.jpg

NUALocpV_o.png

f62845e9-1be8-4756-9e7f-207f8ecfb777.jpg

Vqpjnikl oWhat...?!

a01703a0-cadf-4422-a44c-cb187542d036.jpg

Pobpolog oHowever, carrying an infant would leave you vulnerable, as a fugitive. I suggest you leave her with me. In a few years, when things have hopefully calmed down, come find me in Narvia, and I'll return her.

Vqpjnikl oIn Narvia...? But I...

Pobpolog oIt's your decision, of course. But I promise she'll be well loved, and she will want for nothing.

Bkqyaydy o

d9821077-4771-4a79-ac45-a9f58efe116a.jpg

Vqpjnikl oJust please... Please protect my Ifrit Enid...

Rne15ahx o

7vgktny4 oShe... She did come back for me...? But why... Why didn't she...

Aofpvug6 oShe saw what a blessed life you had. How could she take you away from a loving family and force you to bear her burdens as well?

f4b7f808-3efe-400e-993e-b8d1ac7e6434.jpg

Cnwd7cw8 o

7vgktny4 oMother!

8dbf7f69-3832-40da-ba26-4c2b44e0f099.jpg

Aofpvug6 oMaybe things didn't turn out like you'd hoped, but... You'll always be my mother.

04e439fe-e08e-404f-b46a-a5aec67a1885.jpg

8a8isjce o

Aofpvug6 oI wanted to see you again... I'm sorry if I interrupted you in the middle of work...

Ddhhu3vu oNo, it's all right. Just let me take care of one last thing...

Xzxwjjvk oIzerna, I will do it myself later. You can go with Perceval.

30952b70-6e37-4510-ab77-9684adb90029.jpg

Aofpvug6 oWorking as a priest, you mean?

Xzxwjjvk oYes, I am certain you would make a capable priest, with your talents.

Xzxwjjvk oIn these times of peace, there is no more need for warrior-mages.

a654dd51-a8b4-427d-86ad-5f83ddc02afe.jpg

Aofpvug6 oI wish I could stay here and live happily with you... but I can't. With Lord Reese, I can see more, do more, and find my own path. That's what I believe I should be working toward.

6e9b58ab-f35c-4a29-8e33-fd572a7fdb6f.jpg

Xzxwjjvk oHowever, I feel that I must warn you to avoid conflict if at all possible. There is no precept of Veria that exults in the killing of evildoers. As a mage, you bear great power to do good. But such power can also bring about ruin and death just as easily. You must exercise restraint. Do you understand, Perceval?

Aofpvug6 oYes, Madam Quescria. I will take your words to heart.

7b6317ad-59b5-4cf9-a3f4-2fe7da71c224.jpg

Xzxwjjvk o...Say no more. I know what you are going to ask. You want to go with him on his journey to help those in need.

Ddhhu3vu oYes...

a3dccb2f-c241-4175-bad1-fd02070fdd55.jpg

Xzxwjjvk oGo with him, Izerna. Heal the wounds of those whose lives have been scarred by war.

Ddhhu3vu oYes, Mother... Thank you...

4e721bca-51e4-41a5-a3eb-2c23100d9803.jpg16631d86-1bdd-418d-8112-ef6a51288ab6.jpg

b2357368-0263-46f1-beb8-55c4566dd17a.jpg

R0zzzKjh_o.png

73c7a281-523d-4431-9d82-ce420be5186c.jpg

Vqpjnikl o......

9e0f0407-d554-46a4-b993-3c05cc689cc0.jpg

Iatphtik o

Why, it's Almuth! Been a while since we last saw Almuth, hasn't it? I hope none of you have forgotten about him!

(Another character i was sure would've become playable, especially since the only good mages in this game are a priest and a Goat Gotoh...)

Wyuzeypu oI'll return to my homeland and tell my countrymen all about this land and its wonderful people. My battle as a historian... has only just begun. Just watch me, Enid...

94c5d04d-6873-4509-affb-9e1c969647e8.jpg

(Welp, and here i was ready for yet another Star Wars reference...)

And NOW it's over. Not just this ending, but all the endings. All the ones we got, anyway. Ruby got the short end of the stick. Her ending requires Arthur and Clifford.

Solo endings: yet another thing that most likely got cut out.

In Sylvis's ending, it is revealed Weiss is alive. Vanmilion found him and rescued him from the gallows, and ever since he's been winning battle after battle for Veria in the seas. Sylvis would then board Weiss's vessel to return home. Alas, Sylvis fell. I'm sure that bitch Shaiah is ecstasic about it, too...

(Yet another one that looked playable to me... well, at least all of his quotes got put to good use by Owen instead)

Hx0ipbc0 o

tenor.gif

And that is the last we'll see of Tianna. Honestly, she deserved better than this bittersweet ending, but alas... The world isn't fair.

How do you bet this is yet another thing that was cut out?

Pzebf3rv o6yCeGznx_o.png

321605fd-c523-449f-a248-77b61f5ab519.jpg

Margrave Ward... Honestly, I can't imagine anybody worthier than the Endgame Beard. He and his beard will lead Sinon to a new era of prosperity!

MountainGIFPoke.gif

dd4bca7e-bfe9-4222-a902-0c229a66b66d.jpg

8cfav70y o

3cxl4xfi oAll of you, listen well!

Meoilxpy oFirst, I thank you all for having fought beside me for so long. It is thanks to your bravery and support that this day has come. Now, the time for war is ended, and the time for celebration has begun. Finally, we can return home. However, let us always remember---

Zml3baif o

8751d733-9d39-4604-9c00-6512cd85761a.jpg

Ge83dvn2 oDe7uwzib oPb8qt4he oWwhjnvwp o

53ac9875-8e8f-4f59-807a-9e2f3da2f12d.jpg

Gye01vtv oXk9f6rrl o

oBxugAUi_o.png

The pope gets a more underwhelming death(?)

Except it doesn't state anywhere that he's dead...

maxresdefault.jpg

Goodness, once again, Arcturus is out to one-up Zephyboy! He just went and routed the big baddies while Zeph played around with purple Volcens!

433a840f-9699-49d7-80a4-e8f388c8931e.jpg

4bxyeeky o

Meanwhile, Zephyrus got the Navarre ending. Boo!

3a5cf476-df99-415e-ad06-0a6f24cba956.jpg4cb4e3a5-df2e-4607-97d7-1f4a619c49b5.jpg

(Another character i was sure would've become playable, especially since the only good mages in this game are a priest and a Goat Gotoh...)

Lwybpggr o

ce1ef854-e491-4f8e-89bc-fedf87ddf6b4.jpg

... it all comes around!

char_195_glassb_2.png

297ac6a4-2a96-44ad-9aab-21a71256cc3f.jpg

YES!

YES!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

Etc.

But seriously, no matter how biased you are about this game and this scene in particular: it's unbelievably stupid! There was absolutely no reason for Azimuth to conceal his identity in order to do any of that stuff, let alone go around cosplaying as a Dullahan! It doesn't even make sense gameplay-wise, as Daeioud already fills the armored axeman role!

03863891-babd-4a89-b23c-3870a077285b.jpg4bcb9100-cba1-4b0a-8505-8635143ca759.jpg

See? This would have made infinitely more sense than that!

(Ignoring the fact she tecnically isn't a caster)

On 11/25/2020 at 2:40 PM, Aethin said:
On 11/25/2020 at 5:38 AM, The Roger The Paladin said:

I can imagine the historians literally entitling the volume on his reign and it's errors as such.

@Saint Rubenio knows exactly why I'm pointing out this comment.

Now, so do you.

c3509e2c-5e34-4c09-96ab-a1d517dcd5d5.jpg

(Imagine killing him in his very first appearance as an enemy and completely forgetting about him right away, like i bet over 90% of players did...)

9qk5ifz8 o It's almost over. All that remains is one final map scene. My theory is that they wanted to make a sequel to Berwick, but they weren't sure they'd be able. In order to avoid leaving the game in an unsolved cliffhanger, they threw in this scene. The conclusion to the war as a whole will be explained here, in vague enough terms that if they hadn't gone under, they could've made a game about this part of the story. Alas, that didn't happen, so this is what we get. I think this is enough, personally, but that's just me.

8e1ddc04-17c6-4c3f-807b-c9e02c21403f.jpg

"Nada", in Spanish, means "nothing." That guy is literally called "Nothing Tokihiro." Hysterical.

BUT IT'S NOT ACTUALLY FIN we have battle records to go through!

2509cc3b-8844-40d1-b1a9-403b84fe5285.jpg

3426b810-5d07-4b70-9320-0ff3c39281f8.png

6d88796f-a1c3-47a7-804f-e7353559e791.jpg

4czdnafn o

FINAL STATS

Death count:

Christine
Esteban
Czene
Clifford
Elbert
Leon
Marcel
Arthur
Alvina
Larentia
Sylvis

Faye x 4

* Unavailable

Capture count: 2 (Daoud, Elbert)

Cripple count: 2 (Perceval, Burroughs)

Reset count: 14 (Reese: 2, Ward: 7, Abus: 2, Vester: 1, Baston Fort: 2)

Best perfect streak: 6 maps

Adel: Promoted.

33cf3df5-3bcd-415e-baef-2f8e0110d107.jpg

(cough cough cough Arknights cough cough)

(cough cough cough you forgot about GFL cough cough)

So what's next? Well, the obvious answer would be Vestaria, but... Eh, not so sure. I wouldn't be able to easily get the portraits like I've been able to do for these two LPs (thanks to the generous contributions of Aethin). Also, some of that game's scenes make TearRing seem succint in comparison. I shudder just thinking of having to transcribe those.

So, I don't know. It's a good option, don't get me wrong. But perhaps I'll do something different. Maybe I'll do a FE fangame, for a chance of pace. There's a couple that I've been considering. That being said, feel free to suggest anything, and I will think about it.

Rondo of Swords or Hoshigami. The PSX version of the latter, specifically.

Yes, i hate you that much.

And thus Uanmillion's very own adventure began. Maybe.

Or that one, i guess.

Omvgjdgw o6as2ikt8 o

Speaking of Hertzmeier, i just noticed Clara kinda resembles Jessica and-

Zbor0qeo oRygzt6sp o
uT5LSM05_o.pngLo4udzgg o

ce1ef854-e491-4f8e-89bc-fedf87ddf6b4.jpg

Now, THIS is a plotwist!
Maybe

Hcp0uwu5 oMziuqske o
J9twitjx o32yyebb8 o

(Yes, you managed to rip-off something from both of the games you hate so much)

And that should be all.

0b.jpg

[Bonus]

Spoiler

120764412_205323227690640_54447875162233

(And now i can shut down my profile for good)

(Maybe...)

Edited by Golb89