Default palettes

Hi, I'm new to the forum and wanted to ask a question about the character palettes. Well the thing is that I am changing the roles instead of playing with the blue color change it to red and I also want to change the palettes that come by default but I have no idea how to do it any of you know.?

If I mistake a word is because im not english guy

Thanks in advance

Are you using FeBuilder?

If you are, I believe changing the palettes for faction (so the color a unit appears as on the map.) is quite easy.

When you are in the main menu of FeBuilder, click on "Advanced editors" in the top right-hand corner. After you've done that, click on "System Icon," located in the third rightmost collumn. Click on it, and a small window should come up that has pictures of movement arrows, weapon type icons and the like. On the top of this window, you should see a whole bunch of sections that say things such as "Icon," "System Palette" "System menu" Etc. Click on "System Palette" (The one that is second farthest to the left.)

You should see a menu which has pictures of the map appearance of units based on whether they are player, enemy or NPC. You can edit the palettes by importing images and the like. Not sure exactly how it works, but make sure you export the original palette before doing anything else in case you need to restart.

Hope that helps!

21 hours ago, Benice said:

Are you using FeBuilder?

If you are, I believe changing the palettes for faction (so the color a unit appears as on the map.) is quite easy.

When you are in the main menu of FeBuilder, click on "Advanced editors" in the top right-hand corner. After you've done that, click on "System Icon," located in the third rightmost collumn. Click on it, and a small window should come up that has pictures of movement arrows, weapon type icons and the like. On the top of this window, you should see a whole bunch of sections that say things such as "Icon," "System Palette" "System menu" Etc. Click on "System Palette" (The one that is second farthest to the left.)

You should see a menu which has pictures of the map appearance of units based on whether they are player, enemy or NPC. You can edit the palettes by importing images and the like. Not sure exactly how it works, but make sure you export the original palette before doing anything else in case you need to restart.

Hope that helps!

Yeah it works Thanks! but now i need to change the default palettes you see.. when you dont choose a character palette it puts the default and i need to change that default palette.

20/03/2020 Man Thanks It worked now I can start working on this 

Man im really serius thank you 🙂

https://gyazo.com/15c82318602f8fc272d806c0ea92e4cb Here is the photo of the hero default palette i need to change the blue to red any idea?

Edited by Dark lyons
Give thanks

Oh, the battle animations! That's fairly easy also; at the top of the main menu screen, click on Image editors, then Character palette, which should take you to a screen that has all of the different battle animations for individual characters, incuding named enemies. Otherwise, to change generic battle animations, click on Battle animations, which should open up to a menu with all of the battle animations,  including generic enemies. (Use the top scroller to select the class, because that will take you to the generic one. From there, click on the generic Color button next to the palette, and you should be able to edit the colors!