[WARNING] Ship your Profile Picture with the Profile Picture of the User Above You [Worst Forum Game Ever]

AnonymousSpeed

With the powers of forbidden science, I have combined all these threads and more into the worst forum game scientifically possible.

Because there is no user above me, the pink suit man must spend eternity alone.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The purple-haired girl that likes to collect bugs and make meta jokes will spend her entire life with a pink suit man.

I have been ninja'd but my research indicate that 0 rules is in fact the worst, so it works how you want it to.

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

That's a wolf, actually. It's also your avi picture, not you. So it'd be Felicia paired with Holo.

Anyway, looks like Felicia is now dating a Breezebuilder. Gotta keep her away from his arsenal, lest we get an explosive accident. A downside is that he'll likely be away at times, warring against the Land Blubbers. So she's either the girl worth fighting for to him, or she joins him into battle.

Yeah... of course, expect this post to loose context once I change my avi.

And now I'm shipped with a goddess. Inside a Byleth's head. And I'm the crest of Hyrule. 

Still less crazy then the my hero academia fandom.