[WARNING] Ship your Profile Picture with the Profile Picture of the User Above You [Worst Forum Game Ever]

AnonymousSpeed

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

Loptous defends its master from harm and swallows VampMarth whole.

Oh my, how kinky!

Marth travels to Lazberia to negotiate peace contracts with Volcens and Faisal, falls in love with a swordmaster of Izmil and settles down back in Archanaea.

I have spent an uncanny amount of time trying to figure which character she is from in tear ring saga or if she even is from TearRing.
All this time just to know if she would have a good relationship with a furry, immature, magical, giggly, purple, gnome-sized, midget.

The answer is probably no.
Edit: I found her from Berwick, the answer is still no. She will suffer in the presence of this annoying Yordle.

Edited by Shrow

5 hours ago, Shrow said:

I found her from Berwick, the answer is still no

Funnily enough, my pfp actually isn't in Berwick-She was the sister of Faye, (I think she's listed as Fana in the game's files?) and is an unused character who was replaced by a different one, (Chaos) later on in development. I chose her for halloween because she is still a bad guy, and she vaguely looks spoopy. (Her portrait is present in the game's files, hence why I am able to use this portrait.)

Fana doesn't look like she wants to see much sunlight either, so this could work out.

You know maybe this could work, like a Ying & Yang relationship.
Fana is the serious sword sister that takes no jokes but has secret love for a purple midget high on sugar that she hides in the closet.

Yes, this could definitely work.

22 hours ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

From what little I know of League of Legends (and that's a whole lot of nothing) this relationship would probably only work if Lulu were the puppet master controlling everything.

Try to imagine Lulu like a really small purple Elise. Camilla might not be into someone that's like her little sister but Corrin will tap anything. This three way could work.

Uh... the purple lady makes the face she is making now when she realizes the other two people in the relationship are father and daughter and the daughter is like 7. She calls it off.

Sure let are Bio ship keep us Happy i will be your daughter protector ( note my pfp is the representation if the paladin class from wizards.com do with at as you will)

Edited by nedya

Oh hey you changed your icon, we've got a new character to work with.

That would be Dolce from Rune Factory 4, a blunt straight faced woman with a warm heart. She can also see ghost.
Currently Dolce has a little ghost companion named Pico. If Pico moves on from being a ghost and was out of the picture then Lulu would totally have a chance with Dolce.

I give it 69% chance to work.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
On 5/29/2021 at 1:58 AM, Acacia Sgt said:

Hmm... can't say I see it working out.

They have a kid whose bead is 23 feet long. He goes on to take over the world by wielding it like a rope or whip, somehow. This brings them even closer together.

Edited by Teeheeooks

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Kevin doesn’t have a canon love interest (so far) but he’s a little romantic, a tiny bit, while also being Kevin, so whoever that person is is in for a wild ride both figuratively and literally.