What Resplendent heroes would you like to see, and what would they wear?

What characters would most tempt you if they were to receive a resplendent outfit? What nation would they wear the clothing of?

My list:

Askr

Spoiler

Hector

Roy

Laslow

Embla

Spoiler

Chrom

Robin

Lon'qu

Lloyd

Camus

Nifl

Spoiler

Ephraim

Innes

Muspell

Spoiler

Eliwood

Eirika

Micaiah wearing  clothes from Embla because her new Queen outfit is black which would be a similar colour to Embla. Also, technically Micaiah was born as an Imperial Princess even though unrecognized. 

Edited by Icelerate

if i had to choose 1 for each nation, i'd say

Askr: Soleil

Embla: Julius

Nifl: Lucina

Muspell: Marisa

Hel: Klein

Ljósálfheimr: Eirika

Dökkálfheimr: Flora

Frederick: He could rock Nifl because he's kinda cold sometimes lol, or Muspell because of his love of fires, or Askr because he says the Askr cloaks look striking to him! I'll take any of these three for him.

Elincia: Ljosalfheimr. She'd look so pretty in a fairy outfit!

Claude: Askr, I suppose. Though he'd look good in Muspell or Embla clothes too, I think.

Ephraim: Muspell. He already is a Fire type legendary hero, so why not dress up in the Flame kingdom garb?

Silas: Askr. His usual getup is dark colored since he's from Nohr, so going Embla or Muspell wouldn't really pop out as much for him. And I don't think he'd look as good in anything else. So Askr it is.

Kaze: I'm not sure here, really... Maybe Nifl.

Edited by Anacybele

1 hour ago, Icelerate said:

Micaiah wearing  clothes from Embla because her new Queen outfit is black which would be a similar colour to Embla. Also, technically Micaiah was born as an Imperial Princess even though unrecognized. 

Pretty sure they'll save that for Legendary Micaiah. 

Muspell Eliwood and Ninian. Ninian is already wearing icy clothes, so a polarity switch would be striking. Eliwood would just be to match.

Embla Chrom to reference Risen King, if he doesn't get that alt in the future. 

Embla or Muspell Raigh.

Nifl Cecilia

Embla Nino

Askr Lloyd, for giggles, if they do GHB Heroes anytime.

Nifl Soren, to get him out of black. 

I'm sure there's more I wouldn't mind seeing. 

Embla Raigh: The poor boy has it rough since he joined Heroes. His artstyle is terrible and his stats are mediocre at best. Raigh has always been decently popular but I think his bad combination of art and stats do hinder his popularity somewhat. Raigh needs a chance for redemption. Embla seems fitting for him since he's a bit more shady, or at least really wants to be seen as shady. 

Astr Lugh: Also really needs a new art and the twins should come as a set. The Askr outfit would nicely contrast with his brother's Embla outfit. 

Niffle Mae: She's one of the most important characters in Celica's crew and hasn't gotten an alt yet. Like Raigh she also has terrible artwork that needs replacing. 

Muspell Boey: He and Mae are a set. If one gets something the other should get something too. He's also pretty important for a minor character. 

Hell Tailtiu: She deserves a new outfit. As for why she gets an underworld outfit....uh...well you know that story. 

7 hours ago, silverserpent said:

Pretty sure they'll save that for Legendary Micaiah. 

She still has her Light Sage outfit left, which is what I'm betting she'll have. A shame though, since the Cipher art is glorious.

While I don't care for Resplendent Heroes and never will, I maintain that this is a good chance for IS to fix unpopular artworks, so Eliwood would be nice. I don't know what he'd wear though - an Askran ensemble?

3 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

While I don't care for Resplendent Heroes and never will, I maintain that this is a good chance for IS to fix unpopular artworks, so Eliwood would be nice. I don't know what he'd wear though - an Askran ensemble?

Eliwood's legendary version kinda fixed his horrible art but as one of the first western lords he'd be a decent fit. 

I'd say Eliwood gets a niffle outfit. Heroes makes it pretty clear that an ice dragon is supposed to be his wife, and if she isn't then one of his other potential wives also comes out of a snow world. 

3 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Eliwood's legendary version kinda fixed his horrible art but as one of the first western lords he'd be a decent fit. 

True, but...I don't know, the update would make sure all his arts look good, I guess?

3 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

I'd say Eliwood gets a Nifl outfit.

I was going to say Nifl, but I figured that would be too dependent on Ninian instead of his own merits/ personality. I get the feeling that he'd rather get closer to the Order if given the chance.

...and yes, I did think way too hard about this.

Edited by DefyingFates

5 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

I'd say Eliwood gets a niffle outfit. Heroes makes it pretty clear that an ice dragon is supposed to be his wife, and if she isn't then one of his other potential wives also comes out of a snow world. 

I'd say Muspell is a better fit. His weapon is the Blazing Sword. 

Muspell would give him a better color match with his weapon and would also let him pair with his wife by contrast.

Also, having a legendary version with good art doesn't fix his regular bad art at all. Certainly not if you are an f2p player or would prefer to use his or BRoy's version of the Durandal. 

Edited by Etheus

Order of heroes Raigh, Matthew and Wrys: A purely selfish pick that would make my Sharena team complete. It would also make sense to give Matthew and Raigh a Order outfit. According to Sharena those two heroes where there before even Virion/Takumi was summoned.

Any sort of Rebecca costume: Those eyes....they really need to fix those. Its even worse then Eliwood.

Muspel Hinata and Nifl Oboro: Oboro's art is a little meh and Hinata's art is bad. Both could use a bit of a upgrade. 

5 hours ago, Sasori said:

Any sort of Rebecca costume: Those eyes....they really need to fix those. Its even worse then Eliwood.

THANK YOU! She's my favourite archer in FE7 and is a good character, but good god she needs someone to teach her how to use eye shadow!(And the stat boosts wouldn't hurt her.)

4 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Ljosalfar or Dokkalfar Nowi

If they go Dokkalfar...I can hear the riots already. (Although considering Peony's outfit, Ljosalfar might be just as bad.)

Probably the only character who would've made me change my f2p status would've been Ike. I don't like the design they went with for his Muspell outfit, though, (Really, it's mostly a color balance/saturation issue) so I'm safe. That said, Ljosalfheimr Mist could be cute, and Emblan Henry is somewhat necessary. Also, Hel Naesala could be amazing. Just imagine those wings... I also agree that Flora would make a nice dark fairy.

Askr or Embla Selena because it pairs well with what her mom already has. Also I swear if they don’t give me the cute tsundere dialogue that I crave should this come to be, I will be very upset

Assuming we are sticking to just year 1 units.

• Askr- Linde, Azura and Catria
  • Embla- Raven, Lonqu and Reinhardt
  • Nifl- Tailtiu, Lukas and Awakening Tiki
  • Muspell- Eliwood, Celica and Palla

I'll say the ones that I would probably get if they appeared, I don't really care which kingdom they represent. Eliwood so the normal unit can actually have good art. Edelgard so she can also have good art, but also so I can raise her stats. Leif, Seliph, and Ares would be cool, though I don't know if I'd actually get any of them as I don't use any of the units anymore. Cain would also be very cool as he's one of my favorite characters and Tharja too, though I don't know if I'd use either of them much. I'd definitely get the Micaiah and Sothe ones if those come out, which Micaiah probably will.

Edited by SSbardock84