What Resplendent heroes would you like to see, and what would they wear?

After great deliberation, I want Askr ???/Bruno. ??? is not released yet, but if he gets released with his current stats, then I want to see him holding a spear despite using a tome.

For only units that got released so far, I want to see Klein and BH!Lyn get Resplendent Stats. I do not think I care too much about their theme, but I guess Klein looks like a Nifl kind of guy. Not sure about BH!Lyn, she does not seem like she fits into anything, so I guess I will just default to Askr for her.

Edited by XRay

It would be really cool if Klein got a resplendent alt. I've already got a fair amount of merges on him and he'd love extra attack and speed for bigger & better damage. Since he's blond like Fjorm, Nifl attire would suit him well.

Roy would look sick in either Emblia or Muspell attire. Male Corrin could wear askr attire to match the Hoshidan Noble class, while Female Corrin could wear Emblia attire to match the Nohr noble. Y!Tiki would look cute in Nifl attire with similar clothes to Ylgr. There are a few other characters I'd like to have alts like Marth, and Delthea but I honestly don't the current attire really suits them well.

Edited by FoxyGrandpa

What i would like to see:

Askr:
Caeda
Marth
Roy
Lilina
Robin (f and m)

Embla:
Xander
Innes
Karel
Lloyd
Reinhardt (although he really doesnt need the stat boost...)

Nifl:
Azura
Camus
Felicia
Leo
Zephiel

Muspell:
Arvis
Berkut
Eliwood
Ryoma
Sonya

Hel:
Azama
Henry
Jaffar
Tharja
Takumi

Fairy:
Elise
Fae
Ninian
Sanaki
Nino

Bonus:
Odin with Loki/Thor Attire

On 3/23/2020 at 8:50 AM, Johann said:

Nifl Felicia (Nifelicia?) would be extremely tempting. I've never liked the maid outfits.

Unless you mean her outfit's design specifically, a Resplendent Felicia would most likely still be wearing a maid outfit. All of the Resplendent Heroes so far have outfits that have the same basic form as their original outfit.

On 3/23/2020 at 4:44 PM, Hero_Lucina said:

Hel!Berkut/Rinea. That's what would turn me from a sardine to a full on whale. 

I thought of this, too. Man, they would look so cool! Tragic, but cool.

I mainly see these as a way to get better art for some units, I wouldn't complain about any resplendant for characters I like but the ones that take the most priority for me are Lissa and Seth.

It may be a bit boring but I think both would look best in Askran garb.  The darker Embla and Muspell styles don't work for them I think, and Nifl is too snowflake themed, but maybe it'd be fine on Lissa.

Things I want:

Nifl:

- Klein

- Catria

- Brunya

- Micaiah

Muspell:

- Nailah

- Titania

- GD!Titania

- Karla

- Petra

Askr:

- Jeorge

- Roderick

Ljosalfar:

- Kronya, for the uncomfortableness.

16 hours ago, Sayyyaka said:

I mainly see these as a way to get better art for some units, I wouldn't complain about any resplendant for characters I like but the ones that take the most priority for me are Lissa and Seth.

It may be a bit boring but I think both would look best in Askran garb.  The darker Embla and Muspell styles don't work for them I think, and Nifl is too snowflake themed, but maybe it'd be fine on Lissa.

Imagine light fairy Lissa. I think it would suit her perfectly, and give her a neat new color scheme to work with! Bright greens and pinks for her, I think.

15 hours ago, Mercakete said:

Imagine light fairy Lissa. I think it would suit her perfectly, and give her a neat new color scheme to work with! Bright greens and pinks for her, I think.

I wasn't sure if a fairy resplendant was possible, but that would be perfect for Lissa!  And now I can be disappointed when it doesn't happen since she's infantry. 😛