Chloey Fails Fire Emblem Awakening Lunatic Classic

Ok, so since I kind of let my last playthrough of Fire Emblem Awakening lapse, I kind of realised I needed to...do it again and this time give it a more sustainable future and not lose any units because that is the ultimate goal here.  Also I'm a masochist and like to drive myself crazy.

The last playthrough I did had a poll on whether or not I would do Lunatic Classic or Casual, but since Classic won by a landslide and so, for the sake of those whom wished to see me complete that run, I have returned to do just that.  Complete this run of Fire Emblem Awakening Lunatic Classic and do so without losing a single (Virion included) unit.  I am a pure masochist so for the real fun I am opening a few things for suggestions, take note however the following has been set in stone:

1. The team must have Chrom, the Avatar and their wives (Maribelle and Lucina).  Sumia is locked to Henry because I have massive bias and I like a dark mage Cynthia and a +6 mag modifier Grandmaster/Dark Flier Morgan abusing Aether like no tomorrow XD

2.  The Avatar is +Mag/-Def named Grima and his birthday is the 19th of April (mark that down if you like, we'll call it an Easter Egg for this playthrough, brownie points if you can guess why that is so.)

3. The first couple of chapters are over two videos, but hopefully it will be a chapter/map per video thereafter.

4. There will be some grinding, this isn't meant to be a massive challenge run, but will contain the bare minimum of stats required to pull through each chapter map without the units dying.  DLC will help build up certain relationships after all.

5. Class suggestions will be considered, even the DLC classes if it's worthwhile.

6.  There won't be any Enherjar units unless needs really must.

7.  Enherjar shopping and grinding is acceptable for this run.

With those wrinkles out of the way, suggestions and the run will now begin in ernest.  My next post will contain Part One and Part Two of the run.  Thanks for following and I do hope you enjoy me being the masochist I truly am.

Tagging previous run watchers @Nym @DisobeyedCargo @deskita @ChickenWings @ElectiveToast @Light Strategist so you can join in on the masochism and take a sip of soft drink or more healthily water every time I tell Grima off in this playthrough.

Part One: The Curse of the Game Overs XD

Part 2: Chrom gets a kill XD

Edited by TheSilentChloey
Adding Part 2

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry, I have my popcorn ready and everything for the fails!

Yeah the early chapters are a massive pain. It's Frederick's simulator.

Also I should probably play a drinking game for everytime you say 'OK'. Or maybe you turned into Ness.

Also the best strategy for chapter 1 is to give Frederick the bronze sword and make him sit on the floor with Chrom. Should be enough to deal with the hammer fighter.

Edited by Nym

1 hour ago, SoulWeaver said:

I don't know why, but your voice sounds altogether different than I expected. Also it somehow never connected you'd have an accent.

what you didn't think I'd lack an Aussie accent XD lol, I do live in ASus mate XP

24 minutes ago, Nym said:

Don't worry, I have my popcorn ready and everything for the fails!

Also I should probably play a drinking game for everytime you say 'OK'. Or maybe you turned into Ness.

I'm sure that you are Nym XD I did say to drink either a sip of water/soft drink whenever I told Grima off lol XD

Just now, TheSilentChloey said:

what you didn't think I'd lack an Aussie accent XD lol, I do live in ASus mate XP

I'm sure that you are Nym XD I did say to drink either a sip of water/soft drink whenever I told Grima off lol XD

You say way more 'OK' than tell Grima off lol XD

1 hour ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I know that, that's why I'm surprised it never occurred to me you'd have an accent. You've mentioned being in AUS enough times I should know this.

48 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

I know that, that's why I'm surprised it never occurred to me you'd have an accent. You've mentioned being in AUS enough times I should know this.

Yeah you probably should lol XD it's not massive but it is there XD

part 4: Or Grima you just had to be cheated to survive...

So now who's got the last laugh...not me naturally...

20 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Tagging previous run watchers @Nym @DisobeyedCargo @deskita @ChickenWings @ElectiveToast @Light Strategist so you can join in on the masochism and take a sip of soft drink or more healthily water every time I tell Grima off in this playthrough.

Y'know, I don't actually recall watching any of them but hell, I've got a lot more free time as of the Prime Minister stopping the unnecessary flow of people in this country so unless I'm playing Pokémon I've got more time to watch it.

Also, I don't think there's enough soft drink in the building judging on the duration of a Lunatic playthrough.

6 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

I don't know why, but your voice sounds altogether different than I expected. Also it somehow never connected you'd have an accent.

Personally, I expected a thicker accent. So that's 2 of us she's bamboozled!

5 hours ago, Nym said:

Does that mean you have to tell Nomah that Mila is the wrong God to pray to?

2 hours ago, Light Strategist said:

Y'know, I don't actually recall watching any of them but hell, I've got a lot more free time as of the Prime Minister stopping the unnecessary flow of people in this country so unless I'm playing Pokémon I've got more time to watch it.

Also, I don't think there's enough soft drink in the building judging on the duration of a Lunatic playthrough.

Personally, I expected a thicker accent. So that's 2 of us she's bamboozled!

Does that mean you have to tell Nomah that Mila is the wrong God to pray to?

Ours has done something similar so that's two of us in a similar boat, except I've got the time to do the damn run XD

So far Grima's been mostly good.  I say mostly because that can change at any minute lol.

Also crickey mate, you sure about that?

Part 5: Otherwise known as let's cut the episode short for no apparent reason.

Also take a shot each time I swear at Frederick for no good reason.

Hey it's Part 8: Someone got married and Grima’s jealous af

Don't worry Grima you've only got a little while to go before your marriage partner shows up and joins the Shepherds...

A few chapters, but the best Aether abusing Morgan takes time after all XD

Woah, wait a minute. Dragonskin, Aegis+ and Pavise +? Now that's some cheating XD

Edited by Nym
Holy Naga, 99999 money and 99 stat boosters of each too!?

On 3/23/2020 at 4:11 AM, TheSilentChloey said:

The Avatar is +Mag/-Def named Grima and his birthday is the 19th of April (mark that down if you like, we'll call it an Easter Egg for this playthrough, brownie points if you can guess why that is so.)

Is that your birthday, by any chance?

8 hours ago, Nym said:

Woah, wait a minute. Dragonskin, Aegis+ and Pavise +? Now that's some cheating XD

Well he is Grima lol XD

8 hours ago, Shadow Mir said:

Is that your birthday, by any chance?

Not quite.  I will however say it is someone sort of close to me however.

3 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Well he is Grima lol XD

Even a lot of money and stat boosters? XD

3 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Not quite.  I will however say it is someone sort of close to me however.

😛 

Part 9: Aka Grima makes a friend, a best friend who so happens to be female and he's not romantically interested in her.

And because there was a random cut off, part 9.2 will be posted shortly.

4 minutes ago, Nym said:

Even a lot of money and stat boosters? XD

😛 

Yes even the gold and stat boosters, of which mostly has gone on Chrom and probably Maribelle to achieve the double digit stats for Lucina lol