FHTE desired DLC

Kurogisei

not really meant for those that play the game, more a message to Nintendo themselves.

please make a full route for all three houses(ehm four houses) to band together. not having to save or squabbles with each other. thank you!

Edited by Kurogisei

In that case, I'll move this to the "Nintendo, please" subforum - Far from the Forest.

In the future, if you want to discuss something seriously:

1. Make a title that better describes what you want.  My wanted DLC is the ability to marry Gatekeeper.
2. Don't assume that everyone wants this.
3. If you want to talk to Nintendo, talk to Nintendo.  We're a fan site.

I agree. I want a DLC route where I can recruit everyone and have a post game where I get to keep everyone.

There's a reason Fates: Revelation gets trounced on by the vast majority and Part 4 of Radiant Dawn gets mixed feelings. While I personally am okay with having golden endings, they aren't strictly necessary. And besides, they purposefully avoided having a golden ending in 3H, so even if you could ask Nintendo in spite of the current cirumstances, it would just be a waste of breath.

Sorry, but you can't have your perfect world. Ashera knows she couldn't.

Edited by Baron the Shining Blade

Sorry, but that is never going to happen. The devs themselves say so.

https://nintendoeverything.com/fire-emblem-three-houses-devs-on-the-games-difficulty-why-there-wasnt-a-revelation-like-route-cindered-shadows-more/

If you don't want to read through all of that, here's the portion speaking to that.

"Kusakihara: If we had created a route for Three Houses like Revelation was to Fates, that route would have definitely ended up being perceived as the “correct” route. In Three Houses, each route is its own history, and we wanted players to be able to decide that for themselves. In this game, the leaders of the three houses have their own unwavering beliefs and worldviews that are unique to themselves. We wanted to model the story and its themes after a dilemma that was grounded in reality, so from the beginning there were never any plans to make something like Revelation."

There were never plans, and as far as we know, there won't be any more plans. The DLC is done, they're moving on.

If you want to pretend that after Cindered Shadows nothing bad happens and the world is at peace, then you can feel free to do that, but aside from fanfiction that's the best you're gonna get.