funny/stupid high school stories?

8 hours ago, Lightningdawn said:

Alright, I've got a good one. I'm homeschooled now, but I used to go to a private school. Mr. G was my old math teacher.

So five years before my freshman year, there was a student who filled Mr. G's room with oranges. In the ceiling. In desks. Cabinets. Everywhere. Over the years, Mr. G has gotten rid of most of the oranges. But occasionally, one crops up. So it was a boring day in Algebra 1. My classmate found an orange in the podium, five years old at that point. It was hard as a rock and quite frankly an abomination. Now, none of us wanted to do homework that day, so we started talking about the orange. "Mr. G," she asked, "what do you think it looks like inside?"

"Let's find out!" Mr. G said.

"I'll get a knife from the cafeteria." Another classmate volunteered. Mr. G told him no. "We need something stronger." And I fricking. Kid. You. Not. This old dude pulls a fricking AXE out of his desk drawer. Not a small one. A full sized axe out of his DESK DRAWER. He raises it up, and smashes it down on the orange. Moldy orange goes everywhere. The walls. The desk. The ceiling. First classmate is covered in it.

We all just stare at it (and smell the truly bizarre smell of mold and citrus) and then just. Mr. G looks sadly, and in a very small voice, goes "oh. it made a mess..."

He puts away the axe and goes back to the lesson. Like nothing happened.

That sounds like an amazing muck-up day prank. My friends did something similar to our maths teacher, but we drew the absolute value of x all over the whiteboard, windows, tables, mini fridge, toaster, tissue box...

11 hours ago, vanguard333 said:

Hey; mine wasn't bad. My teacher said it was the best one she had ever heard in the classroom, and she was being completely sincere when she said that. 

you very well might've been. trust me, the standards for 'best' are so very low ; p (for real good on you for being decent tho)

the best impression I ever heard was one of my sophomores hamming it the fuck up during one of our class readings and doing the worst Russian accent I've ever heard in my life and that made it the most wonderful experience

I wrote on his feedback form that he somehow managed to make the character sound like the Swedish Chef and gave him a bonus point on the assignment

Edited by Specta

From what I can remember:

- I once attempted to set up a bet among my friends that I would puke in health class. None of them took me up on it. In hindsight, I don't think they wanted my money if I lost, and if I won, I would be the sole benefactor.

- I convinced my teacher to use iCivics in, well, civics class.

- I found out that the Battle of Wesnoth website was for some reason not blocked by the school computers, so I read the strategy guide during my free time every now and again. Despite this, I still kinda suck at the game (or I just don't play it enough to develop good strategies).

- I took a book to every prep rally I that I could.

- I tried to talk my band director into letting me bring a book to the football games, but I could never convince him.

- During the same year I had my back surgery, I was exempt from marching practice during band camp. Instead, I would practice playing and memorizing the music. In the freezing cold band room while wearing summer clothes. I joked that while everyone else was dying of heatstroke outside, I was going to get hypothermia instead.

- During percussion band camp, our percussion teacher once played "The Count Censored" video and the Darkwing Duck theme over the band room speakers.

I'll give more if anything else comes to mind.

On 3/24/2020 at 1:29 AM, Lightningdawn said:

Alright, I've got a good one. I'm homeschooled now, but I used to go to a private school. Mr. G was my old math teacher.

So five years before my freshman year, there was a student who filled Mr. G's room with oranges. In the ceiling. In desks. Cabinets. Everywhere. Over the years, Mr. G has gotten rid of most of the oranges. But occasionally, one crops up. So it was a boring day in Algebra 1. My classmate found an orange in the podium, five years old at that point. It was hard as a rock and quite frankly an abomination. Now, none of us wanted to do homework that day, so we started talking about the orange. "Mr. G," she asked, "what do you think it looks like inside?"

"Let's find out!" Mr. G said.

"I'll get a knife from the cafeteria." Another classmate volunteered. Mr. G told him no. "We need something stronger." And I fricking. Kid. You. Not. This old dude pulls a fricking AXE out of his desk drawer. Not a small one. A full sized axe out of his DESK DRAWER. He raises it up, and smashes it down on the orange. Moldy orange goes everywhere. The walls. The desk. The ceiling. First classmate is covered in it.

We all just stare at it (and smell the truly bizarre smell of mold and citrus) and then just. Mr. G looks sadly, and in a very small voice, goes "oh. it made a mess..."

He puts away the axe and goes back to the lesson. Like nothing happened.

If stuff like THAT can happen in High School, then I got something to look forward to.

Okay, this is technically middle school I'm sorry but it's great.

Cast: Me, Mrs C, Girl 1, Girl 2

Me: *walks into classroom*

Girls 1 and 2: EW EW EW!

Me: What?

Girl 1: *has a pair of mens underwear hanging off her pencil* EW!

Me: Lol!

Mrs C : I'm not gonna call the office and ask who THESE belong to! *picks underwear up and throws them in the hallway*

13 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

Okay, this is technically middle school I'm sorry but it's great.

Cast: Me, Mrs C, Girl 1, Girl 2

Me: *walks into classroom*

Girls 1 and 2: EW EW EW!

Me: What?

Girl 1: *has a pair of mens underwear hanging off her pencil* EW!

Me: Lol!

Mrs C : I'm not gonna call the office and ask who THESE belong to! *picks underwear up and throws them in the hallway*

Sounds like Mrs. C had a fun time in the classroom and did not want to admit it, although I cannot imagine guys forgetting their underwear after clapping cheeks.

1 hour ago, XRay said:

Sounds like Mrs. C had a fun time in the classroom and did not want to admit it, although I cannot imagine guys forgetting their underwear after clapping cheeks.

Lol, I think they just fell out of somebody's gym bag.

In our school's lost and found there was randomly a huge collection of DVDs. There must have been about three hundred of them, and they were all kids movies like Shrek and The Swan Princess. I have no idea why (or how) they got there.