Your luckiest Fire Emblem 0 pulls

FireFenrir

Hello all! Don't know if it's the best place for this topic, I'm sorry for that if it's the case.

So, set 20 is here, and I was thinking about making this topic, not only for set 20 but for every of your luckiest pulls, so feel free to share them here :D!

In my case, a lucky pull is when I have a card of a character I love, or if I have have the chance to pull an expensive card!

For my first B09 booser box I had the chance to have either R Berkut and R+ Berkut (I really love Berkut, I guess everybody can see it!), so I was really happy. Also had SR Alm and Conrad wich are both characters I love!

On my second B09 box, I had the chance to have SR Jill which is the most expensive of the set. Wasn't happy when I pulled her cause I don't know her since I haven't played PoR, but when I checked the price, I told me that was a great pull, and so was happy.

Then for my B10 booster box, I had Female Corrin which is also one of the most expensive of the set, and R Shigure, Selkie wich are my favourites R from the set. Sadly don't have my son Male Kana, but hey, we can't have luck everytime :)!

So feel free to share all of your luckiest/ lovely pulls!

Also, if you want to share pictures of your set 20 and future set pulls, then do it if you want!

Edited by FireFenrir

My ultimate luckiest set was the Blazing Sword one that implemented Infinite Skills for Supports - I picked up three boxes because Elibe is my jam(super looking forward to S21, getting at least 3 boxes there maybe 4), and two of my signed cards were Lyn's SR, the beast one that free deploys a Unit when an Orb breaks and has Support 10x Facedown Bonds. I also pulled two regular Lyn SRs at the same time, meaning I got one full playset of Lyn, which was nice because I got to put her directly into my Roy deck day one instead of waiting until I could afford them like I normally have to do. At the time the Signed Lyns were I wanna say roughly $75 each, so I basically got my money's worth off just the three signed cards(other one was...some kid from Genealogy, it was just an R+).

Oh this is fun! I like hearing about people's experiences with Cipher. I have the same standards for lucky pulls. Expensive pulls may be objectively better, but it's a great feeling when you pull a character you love! Though I guess I also do consider it a lucky pull for me when I get multiples of an R I want to play with between boxes, since it'll be cheaper to finish the playset that way.

In that regard, the luckiest pull purely in terms of expense has been my Micaiah SR+ from B12. But since I'm not into the art and I plan to trade it for something else, I think my real luckiest pull is getting Azura's SR from B14. I generally will only trade for cards rather than buy when they reach above a certain price, and I didn't know if I'd get the opportunity to trade for Azura. So I felt really lucky when I opened my first ever Cipher box to find her!

Woah great guys I'm also curious about hearing people's Cipher pullings, you both have great pulls! Also, I was lucky for my B09 set, cause at the end of the 2nd booster box, I have 7 different SRs from the set (only have 1 double copy which is Alm I'm keeping because I like this character!). I hope I will be lucky for my B20 box. I only took one so I hope I will be lucky (hope I will have that HR Shigure!), but I have to wait for my box to be home.

Edited by FireFenrir

• 1 month later...

My SR Sothe I'm still really proud of. I love my SR Elincia too, but I'm not sure if it's as rare as the Sothe one. Also the Edelgard that shows up as my avatar. I wanted that card so bad and I luckily got it in the packs I bought. The Guiding Hand of Dawn I ordered over a month ago and there's tons of cards I hope to get from it. It was supposed to get here earlier this week, but it got delayed even further due to COVID-19 issues. Thankfully after I contacted them, they emailed me and said it should be here by this coming Wednesday. I really hope so, I'm excited. I love seeing RD cards.

• 1 month later...

I usually open with my friends when I order booster pack boxes. The lucky pulls my friend got was SR Lucina from 4 PACKS, NOT BOXES, of B14 I scrapped from LA Jungles. Other time, my other friend got me a signed Marth SR when we were opening 2 boxes of B17. Next Saturday, I am planning to have a get-together with them to open 5 B20 and 2 B16 boxes with an aim to get the matching Ike/Micaiah SR Plus pair and 5 SRs for 9-piece Elibean Divine Weapon set. Never opened this many before so with me luck!!!

I’ve only gotten a box for B07, B17, B18, B20, and two of B19. But my second box for B19 was crazy lucky and had 5 SR cards in it, one of which was Female Byleth SR+. 

I also got 2 SR cards in my B18 box of which one was Dimitri and I cried for joy. Dimitri and Claude’s R cards were also in my crazy lucky 2nd B19 box. 

I have my B21 boxes coming along with one box for B11 and B13 so we’ll see if I get anything crazy lucky from them. 

• 3 weeks later...

I only recently started getting booster boxes (except for B02 which I got shortly after it released, after deciding to start collecting cipher I have bought B06, B08, B09, B16, B18 and B19):

My first box B02 was very lucky even though I did not know at the time I pulled Sakura and Elise (I got an SR duo in a single pack) and an SR+ F!Corrin

B09: I got Celica (my most wanted SR), Jill (the most expensive SR) and a Mae

B18: I got SR M!Byleth and SR Edelgard

B16: This one I would not incredible luck but odd luck I got an SR+ and an SR Mae (Out of the 2 sets featuring her I obtained every single rare version of Mae possible)

B19: I pulled Seteth (my most wanted SR) and an SR+ Edelgard

B08: I pulled an SR+ Julia

On 7/15/2020 at 5:36 AM, JJVM99 said:

I only recently started getting booster boxes (except for B02 which I got shortly after it released, after deciding to start collecting cipher I have bought B06, B08, B09, B16, B18 and B19):

My first box B02 was very lucky even though I did not know at the time I pulled Sakura and Elise (I got an SR duo in a single pack) and an SR+ F!Corrin

B09: I got Celica (my most wanted SR), Jill (the most expensive SR) and a Mae

B18: I got SR M!Byleth and SR Edelgard

B16: This one I would not incredible luck but odd luck I got an SR+ and an SR Mae (Out of the 2 sets featuring her I obtained every single rare version of Mae possible)

B19: I pulled Seteth (my most wanted SR) and an SR+ Edelgard

B08: I pulled an SR+ Julia

You seem to be very lucky with your boxes :o great! 

the only SR+ I've got is Kana Female from set 10, not the most I wanted cause I pulled her normal SR previously from the same box, then from every boxes I could buy, I only got R+ or HR. 

I've pulled 26x SR+ out of 83 boxes so far, which is a bit better than the expected 1 in 4 boxes odds. My best pulls so far were:
B12: 2x SR+ in 5 boxes => SR+ Ike, SR+ Ishtar
B13: 3x SR+ in 6 boxes => SR+ Lyn, SR+ Marth, SR+ Hector
B16: 2x SR+ in 5 boxes => SR+ Lilina, SR+ Sanaki
B17: 2x SR+ in 5 boxes => SR+ Deirdre, SR+ Soren
B18: 2x SR+ in 5 boxes => SR+ Edelgard, SR+ Tharja
B20: 2x SR+ in 5 boxes => 2x SR+ Micaiah
B21: 2x SR+ in 5 boxes => SR+ Dimitri, SR+ Peony

B16 SR+ Lilina and B21 SR+ Dimitri are the two most valuable pulls, but most of the above were pretty good pulls nonetheless!

@JJVM99If you really did pull 4x SR+ in 6 total boxes, that's crazy luck! Congrats!

27 minutes ago, FireFenrir said:

@jiayejoe wow lucky with 2 Micaiahs + in five boxes, amazing! You seems to also have lucky pulls too, (counting that Peony!)

I really wish I could pull a great SR+ one day!

Yeah the two Micaiah were definitely nice. I even used one of them as a bargaining chip to acquire a B20 SR+ Corrin (F), so she served her purpose well as a dupe 🙂

Good luck with your pulls with your B22 box(es)! They seem to be going with an all-star lineup in October, so hopefully you pull a great SR+!

51 minutes ago, jiayejoe said:

Yeah the two Micaiah were definitely nice. I even used one of them as a bargaining chip to acquire a B20 SR+ Corrin (F), so she served her purpose well as a dupe 🙂

Good luck with your pulls with your B22 box(es)! They seem to be going with an all-star lineup in October, so hopefully you pull a great SR+!

Thanks I wish you so too ^^! Well for that time I have to found boxes from older sets, like B11 for the moment, hope I could first find one and then maybe get a SR+ 😄

Edited by FireFenrir

22 minutes ago, FireFenrir said:

Thanks I wish you so too ^^! Well for that time I have to found boxes from older sets, like B11 for the moment, hope I could first find one and then maybe get a SR+ 😄

Thanks! 

Yeah older set boxes are a bit tougher to find, but I see some B11 boxes up on eBay and Amazon.co.jp, so you shouldn't have too much trouble to get ahold of one. 

If you do grab one, hopefully you pull SR+ Lute or SR+ Delthea... instead of the SR+ Lianna and SR+ Rowan I got haha

Edited by jiayejoe

5 hours ago, jiayejoe said:

I've pulled 26x SR+ out of 83 boxes so far, which is a bit better than the expected 1 in 4 boxes odds. My best pulls so far were:
B12: 2x SR+ in 5 boxes => SR+ Ike, SR+ Ishtar
B13: 3x SR+ in 6 boxes => SR+ Lyn, SR+ Marth, SR+ Hector
B16: 2x SR+ in 5 boxes => SR+ Lilina, SR+ Sanaki
B17: 2x SR+ in 5 boxes => SR+ Deirdre, SR+ Soren
B18: 2x SR+ in 5 boxes => SR+ Edelgard, SR+ Tharja
B20: 2x SR+ in 5 boxes => 2x SR+ Micaiah
B21: 2x SR+ in 5 boxes => SR+ Dimitri, SR+ Peony

B16 SR+ Lilina and B21 SR+ Dimitri are the two most valuable pulls, but most of the above were pretty good pulls nonetheless!

@JJVM99If you really did pull 4x SR+ in 6 total boxes, that's crazy luck! Congrats!

Thank you! Im surprised to see that the SR+ are even harder to get than I thought, tecnically it is 4 from 8 (which considering the odds you mentioned is still insane) but it is even more insane because of the SR+'s I mentioned 3 were part of the latest boxes I had bought (I got B06,B08,B16 and B19 which I ordered in april and only arrived recently) so on my most recent batch I got 3 SR+'s from 4 boxes

3 hours ago, JJVM99 said:

Thank you! Im surprised to see that the SR+ are even harder to get than I thought, tecnically it is 4 from 8 (which considering the odds you mentioned is still insane) but it is even more insane because of the SR+'s I mentioned 3 were part of the latest boxes I had bought (I got B06,B08,B16 and B19 which I ordered in april and only arrived recently) so on my most recent batch I got 3 SR+'s from 4 boxes

Getting B16 SR+ Mae, B19 SR+ Edelgard and B08 SR+ Julia (and a B18 SR Byleth (M) in only 4 boxes is quite a haul on your latest order! I'm still missing the B08 SR+ Julia and the B19 SR+ Edelgard, hopefully I manage to find them before the end of Cipher! 

Edited by jiayejoe

21 hours ago, jiayejoe said:

Thanks! 

Yeah older set boxes are a bit tougher to find, but I see some B11 boxes up on eBay and Amazon.co.jp, so you shouldn't have too much trouble to get ahold of one. 

If you do grab one, hopefully you pull SR+ Lute or SR+ Delthea... instead of the SR+ Lianna and SR+ Rowan I got haha

Hopefully I will not have a R+ from a character I don't haha!

By the way, did anyone know other websites where I could got  a B11 box for cheaper than Amazon or eBay would cost?

• 3 weeks later...

I'm kind of in awe of how lucky I've been getting after today's pulls. To recap past boxes, the B14 I ordered were a Mia R+ and an Azura SR+ (the latter not technically my pull to keep, but it was still a box I ordered for the person I play with). My single B12 had a Micaiah SR+. B21 had Eliwood SR+, Hapi SR+, and Anna HR. And now B20, with my long-hoped-for Micaiah SR+, the crazy expensive Corrin SR+, and Ike and Azura HRs. Oh, and that first box with Micaiah SR+? Also had a beautiful Medallion R+, because apparently that how it works to have a lone R+ in B20.

So, not only the most valuable SR+s from B12 and B20, but also odds of 6 SR+s from 10 boxes! Seriously unbelievable. And I ordered the boxes from three different places too, so it's not like it can be chalked up to any one source. My luck might run out in B22, but even if that did happen I would have absolutely no right to complain, haha.

• 1 month later...

I always love to see people talking about Cipher. It's such a fun experience to open up your own box or booster packs in hopes of finding a super rare or cool card! I'm very thankful that I have been able to purchase a few boxes in my time spent playing Cipher, and even more so that I have been able to pull some rare cards as well! I have only pulled two SR+ cards so far, but given that I have only opened three boxes and a handful of booster packs, I am lucky to have pulled any SR+ cards at all!

First of all, I have opened one Set 19 box and a handful of Set 19 booster packs so far. The most memorable (and luckiest) pull from that sample size has got to be my SR+ Julia. I was absolutely ecstatic with this pull for a variety reasons. 1. The dual art of SR+ Julia with SR+ Seliph (I want that card so badly...) is absolutely beautiful. Genealogy of the Holy War is my favorite FE game by far and seeing every main character from the 2nd Generation is so cool! 2. Julia is my favorite female FE character. I love her design and personality so much. 

B19-054SRplus_SAMPLE.png.8e5487f5578ff290d2ebb50657ffa3fe.png

As for second pull, this card was BY FAR the luckiest pull I've ever gotten in any Gacha-esque situation. A few years ago, I ordered two Set 15 booster packs because my friend was ordering something online anyway. The first pack I opened was complete trash - just a bunch of N cards and a R card I didn't want. I didn't have any expectations to pull anything good, but the literal last card in the last booster pack was SR+ Leif. I love the amazing design of Set 15 SR+ Leif so much, that I keep it in a safe card holder to this day. More so as a reminder of my stupid luck, but also because the card is so cool to look at.

B15-076SRplus_SAMPLE.png.0cb8b3b04abfd339964524788ee24ac1.png