FE AU RP: Error Emblem Fates (Sign-up/Chat thread)

WeAreNewcastle1053

ERROR EMBLEM FATES

Roleplay Chat/Sign-up Thread

The Story:
This RP takes place in a completed Revelation timeline, where all is well... until a glitchy entity called "Error!Ryoma" breaks into the timeline, kidnaps the Corrin of that timeline, and escapes into the anti-void. The remaining characters must fight to save Corrin from Error!Ryoma's clutches.

How do I sign?
You can basically play as any of the first or second gen Fates characters. First in, best dressed. However, if the character you want is taken by someone who is inactive, or they have second thoughts, you can get the position off them.

The Rules:
For the character or characters you control, you may say what you want them to do. Example:
Me: Error Ryoma attacks!
Person controlling Effie: *steps in to deflect the attack*
Person controlling Orochi: *casts a Snake Spirit to fight Error Ryoma*
The format does not have to be strict.
As Game Master, I decide the main plot, etc. of the RP as well as controlling the enemies/villains and unassigned characters.

Current positions:

Spoiler

None at the moment.

Edited by WeAreNewcastle1053
Updated information

It's just that with two RP sub forums (General RP and "OOC"), it's kinda confusing. I intended this thread to be the setup/sign-up/chat thread, but I'm not sure where to put the actual RP thread itself where the RP takes place.

Edited by WeAreNewcastle1053

Those go into the "Roleplay" section.

Like, it goes like this:

Creative
---Roleplay (RP thread goes there)
------GeneralOOC (Where this thread is right now; and should be)

I have set up an entire character for my avatar. Could I perhaps be an interdimensional traveler (and by that i mean 13 interdimensional travelers. (see my about me for details)) that joins them on their quest. (and if not 13 than just one?)

Hm, not quite sure about that. I honestly don't know what your interdimensional travellers would have to gain from this world.

If enough people, however, have the normal roles (a.k.a. Fates characters), then I might consider letting you join.