Fire Emblem Hiraeth Legacies (I recommend this hack)

_Legault_

Hi everyone here in Serene's Forest!

As we continue to survive the COVID-19 pandemic let's not forget to have fun and be grateful. Since I've played most Fire Emblem games except 3 Houses, I've decided to see if there's an interesting FE GBA hack out there I could sink my teeth into. Well... To my surprise FE Universe https://feuniverse.us/ didn't disappoint with Fire Emblem Hiraeth  Legacies. 

It has a respectable story, decent plot, and amazing music. The sprites and pallets will impress... I hope. Thanks to the creators (Zoisite & Eldigan's Hackroom) of this hack I'm not bored anymore. 

If you are interested in playing this hack you may download the .ups file from the FE Universe link above.

Apply patch to a clean FE8 rom. 

Enjoy!

Title Screen.png

Edited by _Legault_

• 2 weeks later...

I was informed of this thread by someone else. Figured I might as well make my presence when it's relevant.

I've been meaning to contact you and talk to you directly for months now; over Discord would be preferred as it isn't my style to go off topic in threads.

Edited by Zoisite
wrong implication